Author Topic: Sceptics beliefs ?  (Read 243502 times)

Offline G-Unit

Re: Sceptics beliefs ?
« Reply #1200 on: April 17, 2019, 08:04:09 PM »
whether you like it or not some here consider you a sceptic...why should that bother you...it doesnt bother me in the slightest what others here think of me. Of course not all the traits apply to every sceptic .......its a generalisation...if you dont like being labelled a sceptic you could show how open minded you are by making some posts in support of the mccanns

I don't care what people think of me either, but I reserve the right to correct them if they're wrong about me. I don't see how posting in support of the McCanns makes someone open minded, sorry.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1201 on: April 17, 2019, 08:07:33 PM »
A
A post liked by G-Unit, therefore somewhat proving the point.

I like wit.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1202 on: April 17, 2019, 08:09:36 PM »
I don't care what people think of me either, but I reserve the right to correct them if they're wrong about me. I don't see how posting in support of the McCanns makes someone open minded, sorry.

It doesn't... But sometimes seing both sides of the situation does show open-mindedness.. All your posts are very one sided indicating a certain bias.. Imo

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1203 on: April 17, 2019, 08:11:56 PM »
Nobody saw the door slightly open. Matt and Emma Knight saw it half-open - the position Gerry said it moved to when he checked. That door is a red herring.

I think Pegasus put it succinctly when saying ... 
"It is important to seperate crime scene description by witness (truthful fact), from amateur deduction by witness (often incorrect) IMO.
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=1868.msg255631#msg255631
I think it is something well worth thinking about.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1204 on: April 17, 2019, 08:15:19 PM »
I like wit.
That type of humour at Madeleine and her family's expense appears to be something quite a few sceptics believe to be acceptable.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1205 on: April 17, 2019, 08:17:26 PM »
I like wit.
There was nothing witty about that post IMO.  Spiteful yes, witty no.  It’s very clear to me what floats your boat, and any pretense of objectivity on your part is revealed by your preferences.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline jassi

« Reply #1206 on: April 17, 2019, 08:18:18 PM »
That type of humour at Madeleine and her family's expense appears to be something quite a few sceptics believe to be acceptable.

Please, spare us your sanctimony.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Erngath

« Reply #1207 on: April 17, 2019, 08:19:21 PM »
I like wit.

I'm unsure if a post saying the McCanns were lucky not to lose their three children is really an example of a  a clever and incisive wit.?
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline Erngath

« Reply #1208 on: April 17, 2019, 08:19:50 PM »
Please, spare us your sanctimony.

Why?

Offline jassi

« Reply #1209 on: April 17, 2019, 08:20:27 PM »
Why?

Because it gets tiresome after a while.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1210 on: April 17, 2019, 08:20:39 PM »
I like wit.

so if i was to come up with a witty comment re Brenda leylands death you would like it.....your like confirms your sceptic status....i think your support for such a post is appalling and disrepectful towards madeleine....the phrase ..true colours...was never more apt

Offline Erngath

« Reply #1211 on: April 17, 2019, 08:24:41 PM »
Because it gets tiresome after a while.

I'm sure you can find a solution.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1212 on: April 17, 2019, 08:25:46 PM »
I think we can add another sceptic beleif that gunit cannot deny.....sceptics find jokes about madeleine's fate funny.....I really dont understand that

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1213 on: April 17, 2019, 08:27:09 PM »
It doesn't... But sometimes seing both sides of the situation does show open-mindedness.. All your posts are very one sided indicating a certain bias.. Imo

Open mindedness is required when deciding which 'side' I find most convincing. The McCanns have failed to convince me of anything much.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1214 on: April 17, 2019, 08:28:12 PM »
Open mindedness is required when deciding which 'side' I find most convincing. The McCanns have failed to convince me of anything much.

you have certainly convinced me