Author Topic: Sceptics beliefs ?  (Read 243579 times)

Offline faithlilly

Re: Sceptics beliefs ?
« Reply #1335 on: April 19, 2019, 07:17:29 PM »
We have a detailed account, written when memories were fresh and given to the PJ on 10th May.

After the bedroom door slemmed as Kate was closing it she re-opened it to make sure it hadn't woken the children. That's when she noticed Madeleine's bed was empty.
She first checks the other single bed then her and her husband's beds.
She checks again that her daughter's bed is empty. That's when the curtains billow.
She runs over, pulls the curtain back, and sees the open window and shutters.
She decides to check the bathroom, kitchen and wardrobes.
She leaves the apartment to raise the alarm.
https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/TIME_LINE_3_MAY_07.htm

Didn’t she also say at a later date that it was door slam, open door and curtains billow....no mention of checking her bedroom ?

From Madeleine Was Here.

K: I did my check about 10.00 ‘clock and went in through the sliding patio doors and I just stood, actually and I thought, oh, all quiet, and to be honest, I might have been tempted to turn round then, but I just noticed that the door, the bedroom door where the three children were sleeping, was open much further than we’d left it. I went to close it to about here and then as I got to here, it suddenly slammed and then as I opened it, it was then that I just thought, I’ll just look at the children and I could see S and A in the cot and then I was looking at M’s bed which was here and it was dark and I was looking and I was thinking, is that M or is that the bedding. and I couldn’t quite make her out. It sounds really stupid now, but at the time, I was thinking I didn’t want to put the light on cos I didn’t wanna wake them and literally, as I went back in, the curtains of the bedroom which were drawn,… were closed, … whoosh … It was like a gust of wind, kinda, just blew them open and cuddle cat was still there and her pink blanket was still there and then I knew straight away that she had, er, been taken, you know.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline barrier

« Reply #1336 on: April 19, 2019, 07:23:28 PM »
Not only do we not know who supposedly opened this damned window its a mystery who shut the blessed thing.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline The General

« Reply #1337 on: April 19, 2019, 07:27:37 PM »
Not only do we not know who supposedly opened this damned window its a mystery who shut the blessed thing.
Schrödinger's Window
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1338 on: April 19, 2019, 07:28:34 PM »
Police wanted to get all these facts about her check but she refused to answer their questions.

Her first 5 questions:

1. On May 3, 2007, around 22:00, when you entered the apartment, what did you see? What did you do? Where did you look? What did you touch?

2. Did you search inside the master bedroom wardrobe?

3. (Shown two photographs of her bedroom wardrobe) Can you describe its contents?

4. Why was the curtain by the sofa near the side window tampered with? Did someone go behind the sofa?

5. How long did your search of the apartment take after you detected Madeleine’s disappearance?
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #1339 on: April 19, 2019, 07:32:30 PM »
Police wanted to get all these facts about her check but she refused to answer their questions.

Her first 5 questions:

1. On May 3, 2007, around 22:00, when you entered the apartment, what did you see? What did you do? Where did you look? What did you touch?

2. Did you search inside the master bedroom wardrobe?

3. (Shown two photographs of her bedroom wardrobe) Can you describe its contents?

4. Why was the curtain by the sofa near the side window tampered with? Did someone go behind the sofa?

5. How long did your search of the apartment take after you detected Madeleine’s disappearance?

Interesting that Kate was willing to tell Oprah the answer to those questions but not the investigators who were looking for her daughter.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1340 on: April 19, 2019, 07:42:31 PM »
They had noticed the crumpled curtain in crime scene photos for question 4 and it wasn't the PJ or GNR that tampered with it. A Key to this case.
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline misty

« Reply #1341 on: April 19, 2019, 10:03:40 PM »
They had noticed the crumpled curtain in crime scene photos for question 4 and it wasn't the PJ or GNR that tampered with it. A Key to this case.

In what way was the crumpled curtain a key to the case? The McCanns were not the only two people to have searched the interior of 5A after the alarm was raised. Surely you aren't suggesting the curtain was left as shown in the crime scene photos to advertise a place where a suspicious disturbance had occurred? If that is the case, perhaps you could suggest why Grime was not instructed by PJ to examine the underside of the sofa using the CSI dog.

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1342 on: April 19, 2019, 10:45:58 PM »
Of course the curtain relates to what happened to Madeleine and the dog alerts confirm it. You will find no evidence of it being moved in the search. Why would they need to search underneath a sofa when it was behind the sofa which was important and tells me it was moved to hide what had happened there! Mistakes happen! Whoever is involved knows what happened there.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2019, 10:52:55 PM by pathfinder73 »

Offline Erngath

« Reply #1343 on: April 19, 2019, 10:52:51 PM »
Of course the curtain relates to what happened to Madeleine and the dog alerts confirm it. You will find no evidence of it being moved in the search. Why would they need to search underneath a sofa when it was behind the sofa which was important and tells me it was moved to hide what had happened there! Mistakes happen!

What had happened there?
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1344 on: April 19, 2019, 10:53:52 PM »
Whoever is involved knows what happened there! Being in panic mode they missed the curtain.

Offline Erngath

« Reply #1345 on: April 19, 2019, 10:55:58 PM »
Whoever is involved knows what happened there! Being in panic mode they missed the curtain.

But you obviously don't know "what happened there"
Enough said!

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1346 on: April 19, 2019, 11:00:14 PM »
Cadaver scent was there so I have a good idea and it doesn't look good for whoever is involved.

Offline Erngath

« Reply #1347 on: April 19, 2019, 11:10:58 PM »
Cadaver scent was there so I have a good idea and it doesn't look good for whoever is involved.

There always comes a point in any exchange of views that one of the contributors decides that any further discussion is futile because that contributor realises that he/she is involved in a discussion with someone who hasn't quite grasped that he\ she is stuck in a mindset which has lasted for almost twelve years.
I wish you good night.

Offline misty

« Reply #1348 on: April 19, 2019, 11:15:22 PM »

Who said cadaver scent was behind the couch in addition to the blood alerted to by the CSI dog in the same area?
IMO if the Portuguese forensic team examined the walls, curtains, back of sofa & floor tiles then they should also have examined the covering on the underside of the sofa. 

Offline Erngath

« Reply #1349 on: April 19, 2019, 11:32:02 PM »
That’d be shorter than the King Herod Book of Babysitting Advice.......because the parents said so.

I did ask you earlier if this is one of your beliefs?
Do you really believe that is true?