Author Topic: Sceptics beliefs ?  (Read 243548 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Sceptics beliefs ?
« Reply #1365 on: April 20, 2019, 01:40:51 PM »
Where is the evidence?  I recall seeing evidence of one burglary and one attempted burglary being reported.

It may well be the police did not keep records of the reported crimes

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #1366 on: April 20, 2019, 01:41:39 PM »
I make no apology for my syntax criticism of which I think illustrates the sceptic belief in bad mouthing all and sundry who dare to go against the sceptic line.

The scptics have a line? what really? wow
Nobody tells me anything!

« Last Edit: April 21, 2019, 12:12:49 AM by John »
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #1367 on: April 20, 2019, 01:46:51 PM »

(&^&

used a chip shop wrappers perhaps?

@)(++(*
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1368 on: April 20, 2019, 01:51:42 PM »

Are you accusing the Portuguese police of ignoring reported crimes? Do you have any evidence that they do that?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1369 on: April 20, 2019, 02:32:10 PM »
Are you accusing the Portuguese police of ignoring reported crimes? Do you have any evidence that they do that?

I seem to remember it being said by the parents and perhaps the UK police that the local police did not record the crimes

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #1370 on: April 20, 2019, 03:01:58 PM »
I seem to remember it being said by the parents and perhaps the UK police that the local police did not record the crimes

Cite please ?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #1371 on: April 20, 2019, 03:06:05 PM »
Cite please ?

Insignificant Comment.  No Cite Required.

Offline jassi

« Reply #1372 on: April 20, 2019, 03:09:23 PM »
Insignificant Comment.  No Cite Required.

As Davel never/hardy ever provides cites when requested, can we assume that none of his claims are significant ?
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #1373 on: April 20, 2019, 03:14:12 PM »
As Davel never/hardy ever provides cites when requested, can we assume that none of his claims are significant ?

You can assume whatever you like.  Most of Davel's comments are significant, and he does often provide a Cite.

There will be No Bullying because I won't have it, no matter towards whom it is directed.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1374 on: April 20, 2019, 03:22:25 PM »

Yes, that's an accusation made by Kate McCann in her book. She says she found details of these crimes when searching the PJ files. She says she also learned from the files that some of them hadn't been recorded when they were reported. The problem is that none of that can be found in the files.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1375 on: April 20, 2019, 03:29:22 PM »
Yes, that's an accusation made by Kate McCann in her book. She says she found details of these crimes when searching the PJ files. She says she also learned from the files that some of them hadn't been recorded when they were reported. The problem is that none of that can be found in the files.

The pj are hardly goimg to admit to it are they

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1376 on: April 20, 2019, 03:31:12 PM »
Cite please ?

If i say....i seem to remember...im obviously not stating a fact so no cite required....if i say I remember...then acite is required...gunit has now supplied the cite...i seem to remember..its from kates book

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1377 on: April 20, 2019, 03:32:15 PM »

you need a cite to make that claim...I provide lots of cites...that makes your post an ad hom

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #1378 on: April 20, 2019, 03:34:25 PM »
you need a cite to make that claim...I provide lots of cites...that makes your post an ad hom

Dealt with already.  Moving On.

God, if only you knew for how long I have wanted to say that.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1379 on: April 20, 2019, 05:22:58 PM »
Where is the evidence?  I recall seeing evidence of one burglary and one attempted burglary being reported.

A mention of 4 burglaries of OC apartments in 2006

"Travel Date: August 2006. i have just returned from our holiday with Thomas cook ocean club apartments praia da luz ... we got there on the 19th aug and by the 20th we had been burgled we found out later 3 other familys had allso been burgled from the same apartments"

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:aZ0ZSkv559QJ:www.holidays-uncovered.co.uk/portugal/algarve/praia-da-luz/ocean-club-page-2.html%3FsortOrder%3DsubmittedAsc+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=uk
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=1868.msg165689#msg165689

Unfortunately the link no longer works ... but that would appear to be four that we've not heard about ... on top of those most of us have.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....