Author Topic: Sceptics beliefs ?  (Read 243570 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: Sceptics beliefs ?
« Reply #1830 on: April 26, 2019, 06:09:23 PM »
Can't find a link to the soundtrack, it no longer exists, but clearly from two different interviews.
Your clip is from an ITV interview.
I remember watching the BBC one previously, it definitely happened, & Trish read from a script.
Ach, if YOU said it’s true then obviously it is. 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #1831 on: April 26, 2019, 06:09:43 PM »
I don't think it matters two figs what someone who wasn't there at the time and location in person has to say about an incident but the fact remains that the word 'jemmied' was not used in the audio track I've posted ... and that doesn't matter two figs either.

Not one of the witnesses present at the location at the time made any such claim and that is in evidence (or rather not since it was never said).

The whole shutters business is irrelevant anyway, since no one entered or exited them.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1832 on: April 26, 2019, 06:09:57 PM »
Possibly because I've no idea & nor do I care who this Alesha McPhail person is.
How jolly convenient. 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Alesha_MacPhail
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #1833 on: April 26, 2019, 06:10:36 PM »
Ach, if YOU said it’s true then obviously it is.

Well, it is.
What other explanation is there?
Did Nigel Moore make it up?

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1834 on: April 26, 2019, 06:11:24 PM »
Repeated on GMTV by the family friend, Jill Renwick, to Kate Garraway - shutters were broken open - was the phrase.
  ... and she is someone else who wasn't there if memory serves me well.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1835 on: April 26, 2019, 06:11:40 PM »
Well, it is.
What other explanation is there?
Did Nigel Moore make it up?
Who knows? McCann sceptics are not renowned for their honesty or accuracy when it comes to reporting on the objects of their loathing.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #1836 on: April 26, 2019, 06:12:33 PM »
Who knows? McCann sceptics are not renowned for their honesty or accuracy when it comes to reporting on the objects of their loathing.

I know, because I saw the clip previously.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1837 on: April 26, 2019, 06:13:00 PM »
The whole shutters business is irrelevant anyway, since no one entered or exited them.
Do you have proof of this or is it another sceptic belief?

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #1838 on: April 26, 2019, 06:15:44 PM »
Do you have proof of this?

No, it's just obvious they didn't.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1839 on: April 26, 2019, 06:16:47 PM »
I know, because I saw the clip previously.
Good for you.  I remember having similar discussions on tw..ter years ago with people who claimed they had seen clips of Kate’s mum giving a TV interview in which she said the McCanns sedated their children and yet they were never able to actually provide a link.  Accept nothing, believe no one, confirm everything :-)

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1840 on: April 26, 2019, 06:17:47 PM »
No, it's just obvious they didn't.
Why so?  Because you say so?  LOL.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1841 on: April 26, 2019, 06:18:00 PM »

I agree that the 'jemmied' allegation was irrelevant and always was ... but the witness description of the window and shutters is not ... that is evidence.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #1842 on: April 26, 2019, 06:19:37 PM »
Good for you.  I remember having similar discussions on tw..ter years ago with people who claimed they had seen clips of Kate’s mum giving a TV interview in which she said the McCanns sedated their children and yet they were never able to actually provide a link.  Accept nothing, believe no one, confirm everything :-)

That must be an issue for you where the abduction of MM is concerned then.
I mean, that isn't confirmed is it.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1843 on: April 26, 2019, 06:21:06 PM »
That must be an issue for you where the abduction of MM is concerned then.
I mean, that isn't confirmed is it.
Oops, changing the subject are we?  Nice move.  8((()*/

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #1844 on: April 26, 2019, 06:21:18 PM »
I agree that the 'jemmied' allegation was irrelevant and always was ... but the witness description of the window and shutters is not ... that is evidence.

As is the witness description of Kate & Gerry carrying a big black bag & acting suspiciously.