Author Topic: Sceptics beliefs ?  (Read 243589 times)

Offline faithlilly

Re: Sceptics beliefs ?
« Reply #2805 on: May 06, 2019, 10:59:43 AM »
Can you explain how the person who entered apartments to get into bed with children actually entered the apartments?

Through an open window?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline kizzy

« Reply #2806 on: May 06, 2019, 11:01:14 AM »
They would also have seen many people up and down the patio area.   The front door was more secluded.    It could be the person got in through the window and handed Madeleine out to another person,  or came in through the window and went out through the door,  or just opened the window once inside to hand Madeleine out through it,  or to get suspicion away from the fact they had a key,  or just as a quick getaway if caught in the room.

Or it could be there was no abductor at all imo - same as nothing to prove there was.

Offline The General

« Reply #2807 on: May 06, 2019, 11:05:02 AM »
People forget that pushing up the shutter doesn't allow access to the bedroom if the window is closed and secured.  The only way an intruder could get into that bedroom via the window was if the window was open to begin with.
How many means of potential access and egress does one family want to leave open, then abandon their kids?
Or is that the point of the obfuscation? Look at how many ways an abductorburglar could gain access.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2808 on: May 06, 2019, 11:05:21 AM »

Well being logic  @)(++(*

She wasn't going to to do that anyway was she - make sure her little ones were covered up

If the door hadn't of slammed -  she would have gone straight back out

But hey your right a caring parent would have done that - but she wasn't going to was she.

As for asking what I would do VS - I'm not the one who left the little ones alone am i
Once again a complete absence of logic.  you are claiming the window had to have been opened to give Kate an excuse to go into the room. I am giving you other reasons she could have used as excuses for going into the room, which you are now using as ammunition to attack Kate McCann for being an uncaring parent claiming she wouldn’t have cared if her kids were covered up or not.  Can you not see how loopy this is?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2809 on: May 06, 2019, 11:06:45 AM »
People forget that pushing up the shutter doesn't allow access to the bedroom if the window is closed and secured.  The only way an intruder could get into that bedroom via the window was if the window was open to begin with.
Open or unlocked?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Lace

« Reply #2810 on: May 06, 2019, 11:08:47 AM »
Through an open window?

Well did the police check to see if there were any fingerprints on the window?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #2811 on: May 06, 2019, 11:31:01 AM »
Well did the police check to see if there were any fingerprints on the window?

I don’t know, and I’d hazard a guess neither do you, but it’s not important. What is important is that an open window is a possible means of entry.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline kizzy

« Reply #2812 on: May 06, 2019, 11:36:38 AM »
Once again a complete absence of logic.  you are claiming the window had to have been opened to give Kate an excuse to go into the room. I am giving you other reasons she could have used as excuses for going into the room, which you are now using as ammunition to attack Kate McCann for being an uncaring parent claiming she wouldn’t have cared if her kids were covered up or not.  Can you not see how loopy this is?

Ok then maybe she never thought of that - because it's something she wouldn't have done anyway

Offline Brietta

« Reply #2813 on: May 06, 2019, 12:04:11 PM »
Open or unlocked?

If an intruder wishes to gain entry he or she will be perfectly capable of doing so ... as in the case of the many burglaries which took place in the Algarve at the time. https://youtu.be/oKx0ND1jBwA

Snip
The parents concluded that it had been the same man who, the previous day, had tampered with the mechanism of the glass sliding doors. Once that was done, getting into the villa had been easy.
Summers & Swan

Recounting in their book on Madeleine about an intruder who gained access to a villa and climbed into bed with a young girl.

A practice Kate wrote about in her book which was roundly derided by sceptics at the time but evidence of which had to be accepted when DCI Redwood highlighted it on Crimewatch.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #2814 on: May 06, 2019, 12:19:00 PM »
If an intruder wishes to gain entry he or she will be perfectly capable of doing so ... as in the case of the many burglaries which took place in the Algarve at the time. https://youtu.be/oKx0ND1jBwA

Snip
The parents concluded that it had been the same man who, the previous day, had tampered with the mechanism of the glass sliding doors. Once that was done, getting into the villa had been easy.
Summers & Swan

Recounting in their book on Madeleine about an intruder who gained access to a villa and climbed into bed with a young girl.

A practice Kate wrote about in her book which was roundly derided by sceptics at the time but evidence of which had to be accepted when DCI Redwood highlighted it on Crimewatch.

Which villa are S&S referring to?

Presumably not 5A as that was a fairly bijou apartment, plus K&G admit to leaving the patio doors unlocked for ease of entry.
What's up, old man?

Offline Brietta

« Reply #2815 on: May 06, 2019, 12:30:40 PM »
Which villa are S&S referring to?

Presumably not 5A as that was a fairly bijou apartment, plus K&G admit to leaving the patio doors unlocked for ease of entry.

A more detailed account can be read in the Summers & Swan book.

The point I was making in my post was that at the time of Madeleine's disappearance home invasions ... some of which involved assaults on children ... were rife in the Algarve region.
There was little publicity or recognition  https://youtu.be/oKx0ND1jBwA which raises the question of whether the tourist industry took precedence over public information and safety.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #2816 on: May 06, 2019, 12:31:07 PM »
Open or unlocked?
Unlocked would be enough.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #2817 on: May 06, 2019, 12:38:21 PM »
Why does thr “immediately “ factor matter in this scenario?  After checking the apartment she would have been able to conclude (remember in this scenario she s alleging an abduction) that Madeleine must have been taken.  It’s really tiresome to have to keep pointing out the obvious.

It seems to matter to KaIte McCann, not me. She likes to repeat it.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2818 on: May 06, 2019, 12:47:23 PM »
It seems to matter to KaIte McCann, not me. She likes to repeat it.
So what has that got to do with faking an abduction or otherwise?

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #2819 on: May 06, 2019, 01:55:17 PM »
Can you explain how the person who entered apartments to get into bed with children actually entered the apartments?

Sure. Can you show me the various case files, witness statements & news reports from each of these alleged incidents?
Then I can go from there.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.