Author Topic: Sceptics beliefs ?  (Read 243592 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Sceptics beliefs ?
« Reply #2970 on: May 12, 2019, 06:19:40 PM »
I know you don’t.

you should know nothings free...they make their money on those who dont read the smallmprint or forget to cancel..

By clicking the button above, you agree to the Kindle Unlimited Terms of Use. You authorise us to charge your 1-Click credit card or another available credit card on file with us £7.99 per month until you cancel. You may cancel your subscription at any time by visiting www.amazon.co.uk/kucentral

I would say most people...like you...dont realise ...a fool and his money...as they say
« Last Edit: May 12, 2019, 06:33:05 PM by Davel »

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2971 on: May 12, 2019, 06:29:42 PM »
If you locate this alleged post, I'll be happy to respond.

Until then, this is like debating what size jeans I buy in Portugal.  As you are fond of saying, yawn.
You’ve already responded, the same way you respond to all my posts, belligerently , rudely and disingenuously.   &^&*%
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #2972 on: May 12, 2019, 06:50:48 PM »
its offerred free but you have to sign up to kindle unlimited which has a monthly recurring charge

No you don't. I've got it and I'm not on kindle unlimited. I've checked!

You can use Kindle Cloud Reader which you view in your browser.
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2973 on: May 12, 2019, 06:59:28 PM »
No you don't. I've got it and I'm not on kindle unlimited. I've checked!

You can use Kindle Cloud Reader which you view in your browser.

no one is on kindle unlimited...its just kindle..have a look at your bank statement next month..if youve clicked on read for £000........youve joined kindle unlimited
« Last Edit: May 12, 2019, 07:01:30 PM by Davel »

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #2974 on: May 12, 2019, 07:00:54 PM »
You’ve already responded, the same way you respond to all my posts, belligerently , rudely and disingenuously.   &^&*%

To be accurate, I respond to those of your posts which are belligerent, rude and disingenuous by exposing such fodder for what they are.

Perhaps you think all of your posts fit this category.

By the way, your response on this was an ad hom.  Should I report it?

Kindly consider the ignore function.  Ignorance is bliss.
What's up, old man?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2975 on: May 12, 2019, 07:02:43 PM »
To be accurate, I respond to those of your posts which are belligerent, rude and disingenuous by exposing such fodder for what they are.

is your e book free...or have you clicked kindle unlimited

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2976 on: May 12, 2019, 07:06:15 PM »

The only interesting thing I learned from your 5 blog posts this year (that attracted very few comments between them, around 10 from 3 or 4 individuals) is that you seem to believe that dogs have no better sense of smell than humans.   @)(++(*
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #2977 on: May 12, 2019, 07:17:04 PM »
is your e book free...or have you clicked kindle unlimited

AFAIK it's free.  However, I didn't download it, and my beloved tends not to check the small print.
What's up, old man?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2978 on: May 12, 2019, 07:21:22 PM »
AFAIK it's free.  However, I didn't download it, and my beloved tends not to check the small print.

then Im doing you a favour...you may well have a stored card on amazon.....you need to cancel the free trial within  amonth otherwise you will be charged a monthly fee...its a bit underhand really

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #2979 on: May 12, 2019, 07:25:57 PM »
The only interesting thing I learned from your 5 blog posts this year (that attracted very few comments between them, around 10 from 3 or 4 individuals) is that you seem to believe that dogs have no better sense of smell than humans.   @)(++(*

Purely from memory, the origin was an article on the BBC.

However, the research ignored 3 things.

That my dog's dominant sense is that of smell.

That my dog's nose is located near to the ground, while mine isn't.

And the Vanessa Mae effect.
What's up, old man?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2980 on: May 12, 2019, 07:28:46 PM »

with respect you may have misunderstood teh article...whats vannessa mae...the famous skier...got to do with it

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2981 on: May 12, 2019, 07:30:20 PM »

Can we add this to the list of sceptics beliefs?  An unusual one for a sceptic for sure.

Offline The General

« Reply #2982 on: May 12, 2019, 07:37:33 PM »
then Im doing you a favour...you may well have a stored card on amazon.....you need to cancel the free trial within  amonth otherwise you will be charged a monthly fee...its a bit underhand really
Let it go Davel, it's free on your Cloud Reader. I've checked. There's not sign up required.
Maybe that's for people without Prime?
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2983 on: May 12, 2019, 07:40:18 PM »
Let it go Davel, it's free on your Cloud Reader. I've checked. There's not sign up required.
Maybe that's for people without Prime?

prime and kindle unlimited are seperate...could you provide a link to where its free ...should be simple..

theres no sign up for Kindle Unlimited...just a click and your stored card is charged

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2984 on: May 12, 2019, 07:47:49 PM »
its interesting...four sceptics believe the kindle is free...one supporter says no,,.....so whos had the wool pulled over their eyes....and whos seen through the ...scam...

who has the most insight...sceptic or supporter