Author Topic: Website that analyses the Anni Dewani murder in detail  (Read 160697 times)

Offline dewanifacts

Re: Website that analyses the Anni Dewani murder in detail
« Reply #405 on: September 07, 2015, 10:51:12 PM »
That is a rather odd characterisation of my logic. As we stand today, it is less than 9 months since his exoneration and the threat of legal action by the Hindocha family has been flagged (by the Hindocha family) on numerous occasions since the judgement was handed down. Ironically their own words may be the cause of the delay in getting the answers they want.

I had hoped we would hear him speak soon after the exoneration but clearly he didn't wish to, or was advised not to.

I daresay once no more legal action looms, we will get our answers. I am more curious than most to hear him explain his statement omissions. They are puzzling and as a follower of the case I would also like to understand what happened and why he made some of the decisions that he made. The fact that I know it did not involve a murder for hire plot, does not make me any less interested in hearing the explanations.

Offline sika

« Reply #406 on: September 08, 2015, 07:00:31 AM »
Have you got footage? Sika
No, sorry Mercury, I don't.

Offline dewanifacts

« Reply #407 on: September 08, 2015, 07:21:24 PM »
I'm unsure of why you require footage, Mercury? You don't believe that he spoke to the media?

Anyway, there are some audio excerpts of his interviews contained within the Panorama documentary of 2013.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZSc--n2PgQ

Offline mercury

« Reply #408 on: September 08, 2015, 10:20:50 PM »
That is a rather odd characterisation of my logic. As we stand today, it is less than 9 months since his exoneration and the threat of legal action by the Hindocha family has been flagged (by the Hindocha family) on numerous occasions since the judgement was handed down. Ironically their own words may be the cause of the delay in getting the answers they want.

I had hoped we would hear him speak soon after the exoneration but clearly he didn't wish to, or was advised not to.

I daresay once no more legal action looms, we will get our answers. I am more curious than most to hear him explain his statement omissions. They are puzzling and as a follower of the case I would also like to understand what happened and why he made some of the decisions that he made. The fact that I know it did not involve a murder for hire plot, does not make me any less interested in hearing the explanations.

Well DWF, you can't possibly know unless you have inside information. You can surmise to the best of your ability. Just  leave it now, it's just a case that most victims of crimes (and perpetrators of them a lot of the time) do tell after a while their story.I suppose it might happen in the future.

Offline mercury

« Reply #409 on: September 08, 2015, 10:23:10 PM »
I'm unsure of why you require footage, Mercury? You don't believe that he spoke to the media?

Anyway, there are some audio excerpts of his interviews contained within the Panorama documentary of 2013.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZSc--n2PgQ

I wasn't questioning if he had spoken to the media, I just wanted to see the footage to see what he said, body language etc, not that I am an expert, just curious. Thanks Sika, no problem.

Offline dewanifacts

« Reply #410 on: September 09, 2015, 11:30:20 AM »
Well DWF, you can't possibly know unless you have inside information. You can surmise to the best of your ability.

I can surmise based on the mountain of evidence and testimony presented in court. I can also take into account the court's view of that evidence bearing in mind that the judge who presided is experienced, well reputed and in a very good position to assess such matters. Moreso than amateurs on an internet forum, I would suggest.

Contrary to what you seem to believe, it is quite possible to rule out certain theories on the case without hearing directly from Shrien Dewani. You do realise that inquests and hearings are often held to determine what happened to people who die and don't have any witnesses whatsoever? Yet they still manage to piece together evidence and often form unassailable evidence based conclusions as to what did or did not occur.

For example, a post mortem examination can determine whether someone was sexually assaulted or not before their death. Surely you would not try to argue that the coroner cannot make such a finding simply because the partner of a murder victim had not been questioned?

Offline mercury

« Reply #411 on: September 09, 2015, 11:42:36 PM »
That's what I said, you can surmise, but not really know, that's all. As for inquests and post mortems I don't recall making any big song  and dance about them specifically...my main query was about SD staying schtum for years anywhere and everywhere..IMO if he loved his wife he wouldn't scurry off like a little  rat at every opportunity...then again maybe he is just a little wimp, who knows....he might be scared of South African kidnappers out to get him in the middle of the night or something...nice theory? Doesn't explain his blanking of his beloveds family though!! Disgraceful.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2015, 11:51:36 PM by mercury »

Offline mercury

« Reply #412 on: September 10, 2015, 12:22:38 AM »
A couple of videos to put names faces and places

first two are a fairly early  BBC news report, the third a sky one

« Last Edit: September 10, 2015, 12:47:42 AM by mercury »

Offline dewanifacts

« Reply #413 on: September 10, 2015, 03:16:52 PM »
That's what I said, you can surmise, but not really know, that's all. As for inquests and post mortems I don't recall making any big song  and dance about them specifically...my main query was about SD staying schtum for years anywhere and everywhere..IMO if he loved his wife he wouldn't scurry off like a little  rat at every opportunity...then again maybe he is just a little wimp, who knows....he might be scared of South African kidnappers out to get him in the middle of the night or something...nice theory? Doesn't explain his blanking of his beloveds family though!! Disgraceful.

When the evidence proves something conclusively, then its no longer a matter of surmising but rather a matter of knowing.  The evidence proved beyond any doubt that the "murder for hire" story was made up by the three criminals. 

I am not sure why you, like the Hindochas, keep coming back to this idea that Shrien Dewani owes a public explanation for his sexuality or his other actions. He owes nothing to anybody. He was a victim of the crime just like Anni was.  He is "blanking" his beloveds family for the rather simple reason that they continue to blame him for the murder, despite all evidence to the contrary.

His adultery and duplicity was a matter between him and Anni. He had every right to stay schtum in the wake of the malicious prosecution, and as previously pointed out, it was probably not even his choice but rather that of his lawyer or maybe even his brother (who is also a lawyer).  To describe him obeying legal advice as "scurrying off like a rat" shows your bias. Your bias in itself is interesting, considering on your own admission you know little about the case. You have declined to offer a view when asked various questions in this thread, citing your lack of knowledge as a reason to rather express no view at all. Yet your lack of knowledge does not stop you expressing a vehement view that Shrien Dewani must have been involved in the crime.

Offline Anna

« Reply #414 on: September 10, 2015, 03:23:34 PM »
When the evidence proves something conclusively, then its no longer a matter of surmising but rather a matter of knowing.  The evidence proved beyond any doubt that the "murder for hire" story was made up by the three criminals. 

I am not sure why you, like the Hindochas, keep coming back to this idea that Shrien Dewani owes a public explanation for his sexuality or his other actions. He owes nothing to anybody. He was a victim of the crime just like Anni was.  He is "blanking" his beloveds family for the rather simple reason that they continue to blame him for the murder, despite all evidence to the contrary.

His adultery and duplicity was a matter between him and Anni. He had every right to stay schtum in the wake of the malicious prosecution, and as previously pointed out, it was probably not even his choice but rather that of his lawyer or maybe even his brother (who is also a lawyer).  To describe him obeying legal advice as "scurrying off like a rat" shows your bias. Your bias in itself is interesting, considering on your own admission you know little about the case. You have declined to offer a view when asked various questions in this thread, citing your lack of knowledge as a reason to rather express no view at all. Yet your lack of knowledge does not stop you expressing a vehement view that Shrien Dewani must have been involved in the crime.

We are all entitled to our opinions on this forum(within forum rules of course)
“You should not honour men more than truth.”
― Plato

Offline mercury

« Reply #415 on: September 11, 2015, 09:04:45 PM »

You must be mixing me up with someone else. I have never said DW owes an explanation for his sexuality or that it was anyone's business, so you can withdraw that accusation,  if you didn't, then don't twist my comments, and for your information I do not hold a) a particularly vehement view and b) that he MUST have been involved, that is YOUR wrong interpretation of any criticisms or queries I've made.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2015, 12:58:03 AM by Admin »

Offline lane99

« Reply #416 on: January 16, 2017, 11:03:38 PM »
That website was produced by Dewani's latest PR agent, after his original PR agent was sent to prison for being a rapist and pedophile.  Not surprisingly, the website is a farce.  And what are not outright lies, are half-truths, distortions, or irrelevancies. 

It's a proven fact that Anni Hindocha was the victim of a contract killing.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2017, 12:03:32 AM by John »