Author Topic: Convicted murderer Kevin Craigie's new website.  (Read 9138 times)

Offline John

Re: Convicted murderer Kevin Craigie's new website.
« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2012, 06:35:15 PM »

Can anyone tell me why every time I look at the Who's Online section, there are a number of guests sometimes reading, but mostly posting in the Kevin Craigie thread, yet what they supposedly write is never posted?.... (the last post there was by Joanne on the 5th. December)

Is it just the one guest recorded over time, or several guests at different times?... and I thought guests weren't allowed to post anyway.  >@@(*&)

To be honest I'm not really sure myself myster.  All I can say for sure is that they are actual computers seeking this information with individual IP's.  We have blocked the spammers but they constantly attempt to breach the firewalls now that they know the url of the forum.  As you have pointed out guests cannot post so showing a guest posting must be some sort of anomaly.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Myster

« Reply #16 on: December 09, 2012, 07:09:57 PM »

Concise explanation as always, John........

It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline John

« Reply #17 on: December 09, 2012, 07:49:47 PM »

Concise explanation as always, John........

No problem...   8((()*/
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline sika

« Reply #18 on: September 19, 2013, 11:21:35 PM »
Goodnight Kev. I shall have to try not to have nightmares!