Author Topic: Kevin Craigie is trying to have a book published.  (Read 28296 times)

Offline John

Re: Kevin Craigie is trying to have a book published.
« Reply #60 on: September 02, 2012, 02:32:20 PM »
I had intended posting a copy of Craigie's so-called book on the forum but I thought better of it.  There is no point in putting something so amateurish on the internet as there is quite enough propaganda out there.  I am however quite prepared to send a copy of his fictional rantings to any member who requests it.   

It is excellent material if you are an insomniac however.  It will put you to sleep instantly!  8(0(*
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline sika

« Reply #61 on: September 02, 2012, 03:25:03 PM »
I had intended posting a copy of Craigie's so-called book on the forum but I thought better of it.  There is no point in putting something so amateurish on the internet as there is quite enough propaganda out there.  I am however quite prepared to send a copy of his fictional rantings to any member who requests it.   

It is excellent material if you are an insomniac however.  It will put you to sleep instantly!  8(0(*
Thanks for the offer John but there doesn't seem much point, does there!  If I want to read a good piece of fiction, I will always choose Wilber Smith over Kevin Craigie, any day!!

Jane

« Reply #62 on: September 02, 2012, 03:55:52 PM »
When I was a student, many many years ago I worked for three months in a psychiatric ward in Newcastle. Part of my placement to gain my qualifications. The patients do exactly what you motley crew do each and every day. Call each other  childish names, slag each other off, accuse each other, sulk, argue. The only difference being the patients threw things at each other, and were injected when necessary. Worth thinking about ?

Offline John

« Reply #63 on: September 02, 2012, 04:01:17 PM »
When I was a student, many many years ago I worked for three months in a psychiatric ward in Newcastle. Part of my placement to gain my qualifications. The patients do exactly what you motley crew do each and every day. Call each other  childish names, slag each other off, accuse each other, sulk, argue. The only difference being the patients threw things at each other, and were injected when necessary. Worth thinking about ?

We all get on rather well on this forum regardless of our personal opinions so your observation is ill-conceived and basically isn't worth zit my dear Jane, Zed, Jason, Rachel, Gloria, Sandra, Duane ,Gary, Lesley, Scorpio, Big Tom, Minty, Curious, Leo, Joanne anne, Andrew, Benny, Liam or any other false name you want to use instead of Kevin Craigie.    @)(++(*
« Last Edit: September 02, 2012, 04:07:11 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #64 on: September 02, 2012, 04:03:23 PM »
Let's get the facts right here.....

I did wonder if Craigie had been using a false name; as did many other people....I was not alone with this thought...

However - what I have always believed is that Craigie is/was GUILTY and not a MOJ.

I think it's fair to say; especially after reading his police interview - this devious piece of s..m is a con artist...
« Last Edit: June 13, 2015, 12:01:00 PM by John »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #65 on: September 02, 2012, 04:06:20 PM »

Do they allow 'students' to work in psychiactric wards? I would have thought you need qualifications to be working with vulnerable individuals?

Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Joanne

« Reply #66 on: September 02, 2012, 04:15:54 PM »

Do they allow 'students' to work in psychiactric wards? I would have thought you need qualifications to be working with vulnerable individuals?

Stephanie-hi,
There's also the CRB check too!

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #67 on: September 02, 2012, 04:56:54 PM »

Jane, Zed, Jason, Rachel, Gloria, Sandra, Duane ,Gary, Lesley, Scorpio, Big Tom, Minty, Curious, Leo, Joanne anne, Andrew, Benny, Liam or any other false name you want to use instead of Kevin Craigie.    @)(++(*

Roger Scott Duhig resurfaced around the same time as Kevin Craigie.... >@@(*&)

How many messages do you intend on sending me Craigie?

I thought the police were after you and you had to do a runner? What's going on in your fantasy world now?

Offline jimmyjjohn

« Reply #68 on: May 06, 2014, 06:53:16 AM »
I saw parts of it earlier in the year, Kevin up to about 11 years old.
The book "It's all about me". It's how badly he's been treated and poor me. And how naughty he can be.

Offline sika

« Reply #69 on: May 06, 2014, 07:15:27 AM »
I am guessing that that's as far as the book will go, as Craigie claims to be dead! @)(++(*

Offline John

« Reply #70 on: May 08, 2014, 06:55:53 AM »
I am guessing that that's as far as the book will go, as Craigie claims to be dead! @)(++(*

Craigie might be many things but he ain't dead.  I was sent a copy of the book transcripts last year but got bored with it half way through the first chapter.  As you say, too much me me me...

Offline Joanne

« Reply #71 on: May 08, 2014, 03:48:14 PM »
He's still got 2 facebook account which have recent postings on them as well as 60 odd people 'following' him on another account. I'm sure he'' reappear here or on another forum soon, surprisingly it wasn't on Good Friday or Easter Monday  @)(++(*