Author Topic: A Good, Bad or Average Theory What's The Difference?  (Read 172764 times)

Offline barrier

Re: A Good, Bad or Average Theory What's The Difference?
« Reply #645 on: December 15, 2019, 10:09:35 AM »
Shouldn't have to wait that long according to super cop... Once M15 opens the files the truth will be told... How can anyone take him seriously

He gets under your skin it seems.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #646 on: December 15, 2019, 10:12:06 AM »
He gets under your skin it seems.

It might seem like that to you... Perhaps I just do it to wind up amaral supporters... And he is a lying convicted criminal

Offline barrier

« Reply #647 on: December 15, 2019, 10:18:29 AM »
It might seem like that to you... Perhaps I just do it to wind up amaral supporters... And he is a lying convicted criminal

Concur.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #648 on: December 15, 2019, 10:47:31 AM »
All the guys down at the nick. The gaffers at the PJ.
The mayor of Luz thought he was 'a boss lad'.
He's an absolute ledge in Portimao. He's treated like Peter Ustinov down that the port.

But they didn't want him as Mayor.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #649 on: December 15, 2019, 10:53:13 AM »
I think the idea that Madeleine McCann's parents could have been involved in her disappearance was a perfectly valid line of enquiry. It was seen as valid by all the people involved; the judge who agreed to issue search warrants for their villa and car; the British police who sent their national search adviser and their best dog team to help; the prosecutors who directed the investigation and the two leaders of it; Encarnacao and Neves.

Rather than accept these facts some people prefer to blame Amaral for it all. Is that a diversionary tactic I wonder? Thats how it looks to me, because he wasn't in charge as some like to suggest.

Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #650 on: December 15, 2019, 11:07:31 AM »
I think the idea that Madeleine McCann's parents could have been involved in her disappearance was a perfectly valid line of enquiry. It was seen as valid by all the people involved; the judge who agreed to issue search warrants for their villa and car; the British police who sent their national search adviser and their best dog team to help; the prosecutors who directed the investigation and the two leaders of it; Encarnacao and Neves.

Rather than accept these facts some people prefer to blame Amaral for it all. Is that a diversionary tactic I wonder? Thats how it looks to me, because he wasn't in charge as some like to suggest.

I think you show a complete lack of understanding of the supporter position.

It was absolutely correct to think that the parents COULD have been involved...that is normal practice.

however when police try and make the evidence support the theory when it doesnt is totally unnaceptable.
When the police show atotal lack of undestanding of the evidence...that is unnacceptable
When despite there being no evidence to supprt it but the police pretend there is...to continue this for 12 years...that is totally unnacceptable

Offline Admin

« Reply #651 on: December 15, 2019, 12:29:01 PM »

It was absolutely correct to think that the parents COULD have been involved...that is normal practice.

however when police try and make the evidence support the theory when it doesnt is totally unnaceptable.
When the police show atotal lack of undestanding of the evidence...that is unnacceptable
When despite there being no evidence to supprt it but the police pretend there is...to continue this for 12 years...that is totally unnacceptable

I agree with you to some extent but there were extenuating factors which led police to the conclusions they came to. One such factor was an independent eye witness who was categoric that he had met GM that night carrying an unresponsive female child.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #652 on: December 15, 2019, 12:35:01 PM »

If, as you seem to be saying, the 'police' got it wrong why is Amaral the only target of these supporters? Why do we constantly hear that it was his theory, his misunderstanding, his fault?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #653 on: December 15, 2019, 01:01:11 PM »
If, as you seem to be saying, the 'police' got it wrong why is Amaral the only target of these supporters? Why do we constantly hear that it was his theory, his misunderstanding, his fault?

His liking of sardines for lunch?
What's up, old man?

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #654 on: December 15, 2019, 01:09:16 PM »
I agree with you to some extent but there were extenuating factors which led police to the conclusions they came to. One such factor was an independent eye witness who was categoric that he had met GM that night carrying an unresponsive female child.

60% to 80% sure.  Hardly categoric.

Offline barrier

« Reply #655 on: December 15, 2019, 01:14:17 PM »

OG spent a wad of money trying to make evidence fit the theory of burglary gone wrong,OG are still in existence today so in that respect not a lot of difference.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #656 on: December 15, 2019, 01:15:21 PM »

That isn't true... Smith said he thought it was Gerry.. 60 to 80 %...based on the way he held the child... That is not catagoric.
A couple saw a child in a petrol station who they thought 99% was Maddie... Why do you believe one and not the other.
Smiths type of evidence is notoriously unreliable... Any decent policeman should have realised that

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #657 on: December 15, 2019, 01:17:59 PM »

The answer is obvious and I'm surprised you need it explained
Amaral was the only one to write a book... The only one to appear on tv... The only one giving multiple interviews promoting the theory.
The others kept it where it belonged... Inside the investigation

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #658 on: December 15, 2019, 01:19:00 PM »
OG spent a wad of money trying to make evidence fit the theory of burglary gone wrong,OG are still in existence today so in that respect not a lot of difference.

You don't know what evidence Grange has... Amaral told us his evidence

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #659 on: December 15, 2019, 01:19:30 PM »
60% to 80% sure.  Hardly categoric.

In the dark how could it be 100% for anybody? Body language was the main factor in Martin Smith naming GM -  he witnessed an action replay of that night.

He states he was watching the 10 pm news on BBC and saw the McCANNS getting off the plane and coming down the steps. He states it was like watching an action replay of the night he saw the male carrying the child back in Portugal. He states the way Gerry was carrying his twin triggered something in his head. It was exactly the same way and look of the other male seen the night Maddy went missing.

https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/MARTIN_SMITH.htm
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.