Author Topic: Corinne Mitchell refers to son Luke as normal?  (Read 27687 times)

Offline Mrs S

Re: Corinne Mitchell refers to son Luke as normal?
« Reply #90 on: September 15, 2021, 11:27:44 PM »

I have indeed! I've forgotten more about Johnny boy steele than Faithlilly will ever know. If he/she thinks he's key to proving Mitchell's innocence well bigger fool than anyone could imagine.

Offline Mrs S

« Reply #91 on: September 15, 2021, 11:34:53 PM »
Doesn't JS still remain convicted of all offences be was convicted of?
Yes he does, he's never sat in appeal court and had conviction overturned! . He's also guilty of lot of crimes committed in Peterhead Prison that he was never convicted of . Sadly that was in pre cctv era.

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #92 on: September 15, 2021, 11:47:38 PM »
Yes he does, he's never sat in appeal court and had conviction overturned! . He's also guilty of lot of crimes committed in Peterhead Prison that he was never convicted of . Sadly that was in pre cctv era.

Bizarre choice to almost spearhead the campaign of a supposedly innocent prisoner. Sounds like the usual bandwagon. Anyone is welcome on board as long as they're a "believer."

Offline Mrs S

« Reply #93 on: September 16, 2021, 12:02:01 AM »
Bizarre choice to almost spearhead the campaign of a supposedly innocent prisoner. Sounds like the usual bandwagon. Anyone is welcome on board as long as they're a "believer."
It certainly is a bizzare choice . I certainly wouldn't want Johnny boy Steele fighting for me.  He would do more harm than good if he was properly researched, and that's just what's known about him! I do believe Faithlilly hasn't done proper research and thinks that Steele brother backing Mitchell's campaign is one that did get conviction overtrurned in appeal court!  That's how good her research is!

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #94 on: September 16, 2021, 12:16:04 AM »
when exactly was it that appeal judges sat in a hearing for Johnny boy steele?

Apologies I thought you were referring to Joe Steele who also supports Luke’s innocence.

I’d never hear of John Steele but fair play to him for turning his life around.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #95 on: September 16, 2021, 12:19:12 AM »
It certainly is a bizzare choice . I certainly wouldn't want Johnny boy Steele fighting for me.  He would do more harm than good if he was properly researched, and that's just what's known about him! I do believe Faithlilly hasn't done proper research and thinks that Steele brother backing Mitchell's campaign is one that did get conviction overtrurned in appeal court!  That's how good her research is!

Why would I have researched John Steele? Apart from supporting Luke he has nothing to do with this case.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline Mrs S

« Reply #96 on: September 16, 2021, 12:28:17 AM »
Apologies I thought you were referring to Joe Steele who also supports Luke’s innocence.

I’d never hear of John Steele but fair play to him for turning his life around. That's interesting.  When did Joe ateele start backing Mitchells case?

Offline Mrs S

« Reply #97 on: September 16, 2021, 12:32:28 AM »
Why would I have researched John Steele? Apart from supporting Luke he has nothing to do with this case.
Oh surely if someone was backing you or your clients case case both you and your client would want them researched. ? No one would want someone that would do more harm than good backing them. Totall incompetence.  The mind boggles.

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #98 on: September 16, 2021, 12:35:59 AM »
I’m sure you have Mrs S. Which one of your relatives were in prison with him?

you're off topic and whilst I'm not a moderator, you're still off topic regardless. What about the murder of Jodi Jones by her then boyfriend,  Luke Mitchell?
« Last Edit: September 16, 2021, 03:28:28 PM by mrswah »

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #99 on: September 16, 2021, 12:38:57 AM »
Oh surely if someone was backing you or your clients case case both you and your client would want them researched. ? No one would want someone that would do more harm than good backing them. Totall incompetence.  The mind boggles.

Firstly that doesn’t explain why you think that I should have researched John Steele and secondly you can’t chose who supports you, and researching them won’t change that.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #100 on: September 16, 2021, 12:41:05 AM »
Any more of a wit and you would be a half wit!

Which doesn’t answer the question.

No matter, I’ll just guess.

Offline Mrs S

« Reply #101 on: September 16, 2021, 12:41:38 AM »
Firstly that doesn’t explain why you think that I should have researched John Steele and secondly you can’t chose who supports you, and researching them won’t change that.
when did Joe steele  start backing Mitchell ?

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #102 on: September 16, 2021, 12:41:54 AM »

No one suggested you should have researched John Steele! You said yourself you got the Steele brothers mixed up. That's no one else's fault. Do you think LM was a normal fourteen year old?

Offline Mrs S

« Reply #103 on: September 16, 2021, 12:48:39 AM »
Which doesn’t answer the question.

No matter, I’ll just guess.
You guess all you want It will be wrong!   Not one of my relatives was in prison with Johnny boy steele!  But hey I was a turnkey in peterhead prison . Was rookie there and got trained by people who knew him inside out. so yes I have forgotten more about Johnny boy steele than you'll ever know.  Do your research ! He's not going to help mitchell one bit.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #104 on: September 16, 2021, 12:55:40 AM »
You guess all you want It will be wrong!   Not one of my relatives was in prison with Johnny boy steele!  But hey I was a turnkey in peterhead prison . Was rookie there and got trained by people who knew him inside out. so yes I have forgotten more about Johnny boy steele than you'll ever know.  Do your research ! He's not going to help mitchell one bit.

And I was the governor.

Of course only new evidence will help Luke now. Didn’t you know that?

Hey ho another evening of knowledge sharing comes to an end.

Sleep tight all.