Author Topic: Tannerman  (Read 14068 times)

Offline Holly Goodhead

Re: Tannerman
« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2019, 10:48:50 PM »
Bolded bit,Redwood said no such thing.

Ok lets not split hairs.  DCI Redwood said its almost certain Tannerman and a *British holidaymaker are one and the same.

*British holidaymaker = Dr T.
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2019, 11:07:45 PM »
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #17 on: September 12, 2019, 11:11:37 PM »
Jane's 4th May statement repeats what was reported previously, except that she is now in R Dr Gentil Martins. She makes contradictory statements here. At first she says she saw him from the side, but when describing him she says she could only see him from behind.

She gives his height as 1.7m or 5ft 6ins. Rather short to be Dr Totman.

One interesting snippet; the 'several' became just the McCann couple in later statements.

When she arrived at the restaurant several members of the group were already there, without their children.
https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/JANE-TANNER.htm

I thought she said he was taller than herself 5' 8" but not taller than 6'?

G- Unit if you look at JW's various wit stats/rogs you will also see inconsistencies.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #18 on: September 12, 2019, 11:31:00 PM »
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #19 on: September 13, 2019, 06:27:28 AM »
I thought she said he was taller than herself 5' 8" but not taller than 6'?

G- Unit if you look at JW's various wit stats/rogs you will also see inconsistencies.

Well she said 1.7m on 4th May and in the group's typed timeline;

Description of Man:
- Age 35 to 40.
- 1.7m tal1 approximately with a slim build.
https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/TIME_LINE_3_MAY_07.htm

I'm examining JT's evidence, not JW's.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #20 on: September 13, 2019, 07:11:03 AM »

Description of Man:
- Age 35 to 40.

I bet she didn’t say 1.7 metres, in my experience no one in the UK describes height in metric.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #21 on: September 13, 2019, 07:19:36 AM »
I bet she didn’t say 1.7 metres, in my experience no one in the UK describes height in metric.

Whoever typed that timeline wrote 1.7m with her agreement. As far as I know only people from the UK were present.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #22 on: September 13, 2019, 07:26:06 AM »
Whoever typed that timeline wrote 1.7m with her agreement. As far as I know only people from the UK were present.
Whoever typed it probably did the mental maths and converted it for her.  I honestly wouldn’t have a clue how tall 1.7 metres is without going on google convert and I bet she wouldn’t either. 

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #23 on: September 13, 2019, 07:35:42 AM »
Whoever typed it probably did the mental maths and converted it for her.  I honestly wouldn’t have a clue how tall 1.7 metres is without going on google convert and I bet she wouldn’t either.

Is that a meaningful argument? You don't understand meters so no-one else does? The fact remains that is the height given. Twice.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #24 on: September 13, 2019, 08:28:09 AM »
Is that a meaningful argument? You don't understand meters so no-one else does? The fact remains that is the height given. Twice.
I understand that in this country they are spelt “metres”, and I was proffering an opinion, that the British do not refer to their height in metres as a rule.  If you are of a different opinion then that’s fine, I do believe I am correct though. 

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #25 on: September 13, 2019, 08:29:41 AM »
Evidence to support my argument, feel free to present evidence to support the counter argument.

https://www.quora.com/Do-the-British-use-inches

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #26 on: September 13, 2019, 08:31:10 AM »

Description of Man:
- Age 35 to 40.

Didn't someone estimate J Totman's height to be well over 6 foot.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #27 on: September 13, 2019, 08:45:35 AM »
Clip from Jane Tanner's rogatory interview and in her own words ...

I think that had got confused in translation because I don’t know what it was in metres and they sort of then transferred that into metres from my statement, so I think it came out actually lower.

But I think it was sort of like five foot nine, five foot ten, as much as I could, so”.
https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/JANE_TANNER_RIGATORY.htm
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline barrier

« Reply #28 on: September 13, 2019, 08:49:27 AM »
Ok lets not split hairs.  DCI Redwood said its almost certain Tannerman and a *British holidaymaker are one and the same.

*British holidaymaker = Dr T.

No hairs to split,Redwood never mentioned any one by name,its the press and posters who revel in them that have done so.You can make a leap of faith on the press if you like,remembering Rowleys words

Mark Rowley:There are odd headlines and odd stories in newspapers on a regular basis and most of those are
nonsense.

Redwood said in the video I linked to in another thread

The work that we have done is to identify a british holiday maker who was returning to their apartment through the exactly same area Jane tanner saw which up till this point believed to have been Madeleine abductor.

Adding.

And its that second sighting with a child in his arms that we are now really keen to try and indentify.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #29 on: September 13, 2019, 09:53:37 AM »
No hairs to split,Redwood never mentioned any one by name,its the press and posters who revel in them that have done so.You can make a leap of faith on the press if you like,remembering Rowleys words

Mark Rowley:There are odd headlines and odd stories in newspapers on a regular basis and most of those are
nonsense.

Redwood said in the video I linked to in another thread

The work that we have done is to identify a british holiday maker who was returning to their apartment through the exactly same area Jane tanner saw which up till this point believed to have been Madeleine abductor.

Adding.

And its that second sighting with a child in his arms that we are now really keen to try and indentify.

Many of the members here comment that DCI Redwood did not mention anyone by name but why would he, or any police officer, bandy about the name of an entirely innocent holidaymaker who at one time many suspected was MM's abductor? 

If 'Smithman' is ever identified imo he will prove to be nothing more than yet another red herring.