Author Topic: Tannerman  (Read 14074 times)

Offline Holly Goodhead

Re: Tannerman
« Reply #60 on: September 14, 2019, 11:18:13 AM »
Dr T played with Gerry in the men's tennis on 3rd May early evening;

the deponent having left at 18H00 for a tennis game only for men, at which were: DAN, tennis instructor; JULIAN, with whom he had played tennis several times; and CURTIS, with whom he had also played.
https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/GERRY-MCCANN-10MAY.htm

Are Dr T and 'Julian' one and the same? 
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #61 on: September 14, 2019, 11:21:37 AM »
Are Dr T and 'Julian' one and the same?

If so and Dr T/Mrs T thought Dr T and 'Tannerman' were one and the same you would think Dr T might have contacted GM to discuss?
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #62 on: September 14, 2019, 11:33:52 AM »
I wonder if the sighting would have been given the sort of importance it has if the person carrying the child was female? 

According to the tabloid press Dr T and Mrs T did contact the local police with a view to self-eliminate but it seems it was overlooked.

He was interviewed by the Guarda Nacional Republicana soon after Maddie, three, vanished in May 2007, but his wife Rachel said: “My husband had told the local police it could be him but we didn’t hear anything for years.

“When the police finally realised the significance it was too late to really help.

“We always thought it was Julian who was seen by Jane Tanner.

"But the national police who investigated didn’t get back to us and we don’t know if our information was ever passed on.”

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/6225547/madeleine-mccann-gp-sighting-waste/

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/madeleine-mccann-detectives-spent-four-12495545

A failing by all concerned I would say: Portuguese and UK investigating authorities along with the 4 private detective agencies.  Even KM, at the time her book was published in 2011, was still convinced 'Tannerman' was MM's abductor.

Can we be sure Dr T was interviewed by GNR?  This seems to be the journalist's take?  Mrs T refers to "local police".  Where's "local"?  Local in Portugal or local in UK?

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #63 on: September 14, 2019, 11:43:10 AM »
If so and Dr T/Mrs T thought Dr T and 'Tannerman' were one and the same you would think Dr T might have contacted GM to discuss?

Particularly as they spent a week in the same block after the disappearance. The Totmans were in G4N, the McCanns in G4G.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #64 on: September 14, 2019, 11:56:35 AM »
Particularly as they spent a week in the same block after the disappearance. The Totmans were in G4N, the McCanns in G4G.

So although in the same block some distance apart? 

Maybe they were fearful of getting caught up in it all albeit they were entirely innocent of any involvement. 

Maybe they didn't have much sympathy for the McCanns for monopolizing the tapas bar and leaving their children. 

KM's book refers to someone wanting to book a table at tapas but unable to do so because of the group booking but KM didn't feel too bad about it as the someone was staying another week.  I wonder it this was Dr T/Mrs T?

Offline Brietta

« Reply #65 on: September 14, 2019, 12:13:46 PM »
I wonder if the sighting would have been given the sort of importance it has if the person carrying the child was female? 

According to the tabloid press Dr T and Mrs T did contact the local police with a view to self-eliminate but it seems it was overlooked.

He was interviewed by the Guarda Nacional Republicana soon after Maddie, three, vanished in May 2007, but his wife Rachel said: “My husband had told the local police it could be him but we didn’t hear anything for years.

“When the police finally realised the significance it was too late to really help.

“We always thought it was Julian who was seen by Jane Tanner.

"But the national police who investigated didn’t get back to us and we don’t know if our information was ever passed on.”

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/6225547/madeleine-mccann-gp-sighting-waste/

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/madeleine-mccann-detectives-spent-four-12495545

A failing by all concerned I would say: Portuguese and UK investigating authorities along with the 4 private detective agencies.  Even KM, at the time her book was published in 2011, was still convinced 'Tannerman' was MM's abductor.

Occam comes into mind at this juncture.

This was a Portuguese investigation which apparently with undue haste dismissed eye witness testimony in preference for unwarranted speculation.
That was the initial fault and in my opinion one which sent the investigation down entirely the wrong investigative channel.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #66 on: September 14, 2019, 12:29:42 PM »
So although in the same block some distance apart? 

Maybe they were fearful of getting caught up in it all albeit they were entirely innocent of any involvement. 

Maybe they didn't have much sympathy for the McCanns for monopolizing the tapas bar and leaving their children. 

KM's book refers to someone wanting to book a table at tapas but unable to do so because of the group booking but KM didn't feel too bad about it as the someone was staying another week.  I wonder it this was Dr T/Mrs T?

Maybe they didn't know what Jane Tanner had seen? I'm not sure when that reached the public.

I tried to reserve a table at the Tapas Bar for that night but it was fully booked.
https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/NEIL_BERRY.htm
Result = happy posting.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #67 on: September 14, 2019, 12:31:33 PM »
Occam comes into mind at this juncture.

This was a Portuguese investigation which apparently with undue haste dismissed eye witness testimony in preference for unwarranted speculation.
That was the initial fault and in my opinion one which sent the investigation down entirely the wrong investigative channel.

What eye witness testimony did the Portuguese investigation dismiss with undue haste?

Offline Brietta

« Reply #68 on: September 14, 2019, 12:35:33 PM »
I guess its not unreasonable to ask the question why, if Dr T and Mrs T thought Dr T and 'Tannerman' might be one and the same and that their info was overlooked by GNR why they didn't then take it upon themselves to contact the 'Find Madeleine' site or contact their local police when back in UK?  One good reason they perhaps shied away from doing so was that they didn't want to get caught up in all the mania which I can understand.   

Sometimes when minds are already firmly made up normal thought processes are not applicable.

Snip
BILTON: Now what follows is the crucial part of the story. The police have told Panorama that the timeline, the chronology of the events of the night of May 3rd, are still at the heart of this investigation. They say that there are many inconsistencies in what the group who were having dinner with the McCaans the so-called 'tapas night' have said in their witness statements.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/panorama/7106086.stm

Which leads to information not receiving the attention it deserves or being ignored in its entirety which seems to have happened in a huge way as far as Jane Tanner's witness statement was concerned.

Neither was it known in the public domain the extent to which potential evidence was being mistreated by the Judicial Police whose case it was until Ricardo Paiva testified to it in Amaral's libel trial in 2010.

Snip
"Kate and Gerry have consistently known that potential fresh information was not being properly followed up, if at all.”

The potential new leads date from July 2008 when the case was officially shelved by Portuguese police after they failed to find any evidence of the missing girl.

The confidential dossier contains hundreds of statements that could prove useful in solving the mystery of Madeleine’s disappearance from an Algarve holiday apartment on May 3, 2007.

The McCanns’ legal team became aware of the file during court proceedings as part of a libel trial brought by the couple against the former detective, Goncalo Amaral, who led the initial investigation.

The McCanns’ Portuguese lawyer, Isabel Duarte, accused current Algarve police chief Ricardo Paiva of deliberately ignoring the leads because they did not fit in with the theory that Madeleine’s parents were involved in her disappearance.

Last month he appeared in court as a witness in support of former colleague Mr Amaral, who has written a book alleging that the girl died in the holiday apartment and her parents fabricated a tale of abduction after hiding her body.

"Every piece of information (in the dossier of potential new leads) was treated the same way - Ricardo Paiva writes on it 'this is not relevant to the investigation',
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/madeleinemccann/7215353/Portuguese-police-ignored-Madeleine-McCann-leads.html
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Brietta

« Reply #69 on: September 14, 2019, 12:43:24 PM »
What eye witness testimony did the Portuguese investigation dismiss with undue haste?

The only eyewitness reporting a child being carried away from the direction of apartment 5A was disregarded by the Portuguese investigation led by Amaral.

That eye witness is Jane Tanner.

If you think differently please post something in substantiation as I have done in support of what I think.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #70 on: September 14, 2019, 12:50:07 PM »
Maybe they didn't know what Jane Tanner had seen? I'm not sure when that reached the public.

I tried to reserve a table at the Tapas Bar for that night but it was fully booked.
https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/NEIL_BERRY.htm

Yeah that's possible.  They probably wanted to keep out of it all.  You can imagine most families were either travelling alone or with one other eg JW/BO and Dr T/Mrs T/Mr W/Mrs W and then you have T9 that were by all accounts loud (especially GM) and possibly seen by others as wanting to take over and flout all convention/rules eg leaving the children alone at night in unsecured accommodation and the block booking for tapas every night.

I can't see where NB makes ref to when he returned home?  If he was only there for 1 week then this isn't the person KM refers to.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #71 on: September 14, 2019, 01:13:37 PM »
The only eyewitness reporting a child being carried away from the direction of apartment 5A was disregarded by the Portuguese investigation led by Amaral.

That eye witness is Jane Tanner.

If you think differently please post something in substantiation as I have done in support of what I think.

Amaral disregarded the sighting for good reason: the S&R dogs did not scent in that direction.

Offline kmc

« Reply #72 on: September 14, 2019, 02:40:46 PM »
Amaral disregarded the sighting for good reason: the S&R dogs did not scent in that direction.

Unlike you, even Amaral realised that both the apartment and everything in it was so contaminated by the family and the enormous hoard of searchers and rescuers etc. that he actually sent Gerry back to the UK to get a pillow case and I think a brush, so that scientists could isolate her DNA profile.  If they really could not even isolate her DNA how in heavens name do you think they were able to isolate her scent???   You really expect us to believe that the dogs were rocket scientists who were instructed to ignore other family member's scent?   She was 3 years old - her parents would almost certainly have helped dry her - thus we can be sure there were at least 2 scents on that towel.  Although, more than likely a lot more - as a mother I know when bathing multiple children, you normally end up re-using towels and Kate and Gerry showered after.....so I am pretty certain most of the towels in that bathroom had 5 different scents so S&R dogs were set up to fail.   

Offline barrier

« Reply #73 on: September 14, 2019, 03:37:13 PM »
It took OG until 2013 to catch up with the PJ and dismiss the Tanner sighting,they'll suss the rest out given the time that the HO offers with its funding.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #74 on: September 14, 2019, 05:28:09 PM »
Yeah that's possible.  They probably wanted to keep out of it all.  You can imagine most families were either travelling alone or with one other eg JW/BO and Dr T/Mrs T/Mr W/Mrs W and then you have T9 that were by all accounts loud (especially GM) and possibly seen by others as wanting to take over and flout all convention/rules eg leaving the children alone at night in unsecured accommodation and the block booking for tapas every night.

I can't see where NB makes ref to when he returned home?  If he was only there for 1 week then this isn't the person KM refers to.

A Berry stayed 5th-12th May with 2 children, but in a different apartment. It may or may not be the same family.
Result = happy posting.