Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral.  (Read 401681 times)

Offline The General

Re: Goncalo Amaral.
« Reply #2475 on: August 02, 2020, 01:35:29 PM »
Well that's a case in point come to think of it, General.

Murat and the McCanns have zero history of infractions yet both were made arguidos, while CB and other career criminals barely merited a look-in.
I'd ask for a cite for that claim, but CBA, it's Sunday.
How's The Case of the Four Gabled Dancing Hound Stones coming along?
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Online Eleanor

« Reply #2476 on: August 02, 2020, 01:53:17 PM »

Don't Start.

Offline Sherlock Holmes

« Reply #2477 on: August 02, 2020, 02:10:36 PM »
Welcome back, Sherlock! :)

Something isn't making sense to me.

Way before the 2006 diesel theft, when he'd admitted a previous conviction for sexual offenses during a court hearing, he'd apparently already been extradited from Portugal to Germany in 1999 for child sex offenses committed in 1994, but convicted in 1995... and somehow seemingly disappeared off the radar before serving his sentence.

www.telegraph.co.uk › news › 2020/06/10 › new-germ...
Jun 10, 2020 - He had planned to start his own business but in 1999 the authorities caught up with him again. Brückner was arrested and extradited to ...

Brueckner (left and right in the 1999 mugshots), then 22, was being extradited back to Germany to be sent to jail for sexually assaulting a six-year-old girl in a playground in 1994.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8538057/Portuguese-police-mugshots-Christian-Brueckner-1999-reveal-officers-knew-sordid-past.html

Aside from what appears to read as PJ Faro, I can't work out the other detalls on the board.

Edit: A different source is Sky.

https://news.sky.com/story/police-in-portugal-reopen-rape-investigation-after-claim-against-madeleine-mccann-suspect-12033629

The mugshots appear to have been taken on 13/7/2009 at the Directoria do Sul, i.e., presumably Faro.

Thanks for the welcome, Carana. It's good to be back and to see you on the board.

This all goes to show that Brueckener - whether innocent or guilty re MM as remains to be proven - should have been a suspect, if not the main one, from the early days of the investigation.

Offline Sherlock Holmes

« Reply #2478 on: August 02, 2020, 02:14:49 PM »

My casework has been slow since London was in lockdown. Meanwhile, I'm biding my time with the punctillious Germans.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #2479 on: August 02, 2020, 02:22:48 PM »

Any further Replies to Smart Alec Comments will be Deleted.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2480 on: August 02, 2020, 04:01:25 PM »
He was then rejected by his adoptive parents due to getting into trouble and ended up in the care of the state, I believe. While none of it justifies breaking the law, it may explain it.
Could you explain that one to us please.  Being rejected by his adoptive parents and being taken into care explains why he tortured and raped an old woman and abused young children.  I look forward to your explanation.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Online Eleanor

« Reply #2481 on: August 02, 2020, 04:03:52 PM »
Could you explain that one to us please.  Being rejected by his adoptive parents and being taken into care explains why he tortured and raped an old woman and abused young children.  I look forward to your explanation.

I might be interested in that.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2482 on: August 02, 2020, 05:36:53 PM »
I might be interested in that.
I thought we might have had the explanation by now.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Carana

« Reply #2483 on: August 02, 2020, 06:47:29 PM »
3 June, 2020
The first vehicle is a distinctive VW T3 Westfalia campervan. It is an early 1980s model, with two tone markings, a white upper body and a yellow skirting. It had a Portuguese registration plate.
http://news.met.police.uk/news/operation-grange-update-and-appeal-403826

Amaral's graffiti-van also appears to have PT plates and appears to have been registered in July 82, so it may or may not be the same vehicle.
https://tvi24.iol.pt/sociedade/maddie/goncalo-amaral-revela-fotos-que-diz-serem-da-van-do-suspeito-nas-quais-o-veiculo-esta-diferente/

However, Amaral said that the photo was taken last year.
Numa entrevista ao "Jornal das 8" da TVI, domingo à noite, Amaral mostrou uma fotografia do veículo personalizado com bonecos desenhados a preto e que não corresponde às imagens que foram divulgadas pela polícia alemã.

O antigo coordenador assegurou ter a certeza de que o veículo "é o mesmo" e que a fotografia "foi tirada no ano passado", no Algarve, sem dizer concretamente onde, antes de ter sido levado para a Alemanha onde foi alvo de peritagens. "É a viatura que o suspeito, dizem, tinha na altura, e que é totalmente diferente daquilo que nos têm mostrado", acusou.

Google translation:
In an interview with TVI's "Jornal das 8", Sunday night, Amaral showed a photograph of the vehicle personalized with dolls drawn in black and that does not correspond to the images that were released by the German police.

The former coordinator assured that he is sure that the vehicle "is the same" and that the photograph "was taken last year" in the Algarve, without specifically saying where, before he [it?]  was taken to Germany where he [it?] was the target of surveys. "It is the vehicle that the suspect, they say, had at the time, and that is totally different from what they have shown us," he accused.

https://www.jn.pt/justica/ex-inspetor-diz-que-imagem-da-carrinha-de-suspeito-de-raptar-maddie-tera-sido-alterada-12337119.html

Assuming for a moment that Amaral is correct that it is indeed the same van, and that the graffiti-van photos were indeed taken last year (although how he got hold of them remains a mystery) why does he think the Met / BKA would release photos of what it looks like now, as opposed to how it looked back in 2007?

From the English pdf on the BKA site. https://www.bka.de/DE/IhreSicherheit/Fahndungen/Personen/BekanntePersonen/43_Jaehriger_Deutscher_TV/Sachverhalt.html

At the time in question, the suspect used a dark coloured Jaguar XJR 6. We do not hold any infor-mation on the specific registration of the vehicle before the offence was committed. The last known registration after the day of the offence was a city of Augsburg registration. He also used a white and yellow VW T3 Westfalia with a Portuguese registration. There is information suggesting that he may have used one of these vehicles to commit the offence.

(...)

Vehicle 2 VW T3 Westfalia
Colour: White / yellow
Registration number: In May 2007, the vehicle carried Portuguese number plates
Whereabouts: The whereabouts of the vehicle are known
Please note: The suspect was not the vehicle keeper. The vehicle keeper can be ruled out as a suspect.

------

From the Met site: http://news.met.police.uk/news/operation-grange-update-and-appeal-403826
The Operation Grange team is revealing details of two vehicles which the suspect is known to have had access to and used around the time of Madeleine’s disappearance.

The first vehicle is a distinctive VW T3 Westfalia campervan. It is an early 1980s model, with two tone markings, a white upper body and a yellow skirting. It had a Portuguese registration plate.

The suspect had access to this van from at least April 2007 until sometime after May 2007. It was used in and around the area of Praia da Luz.

We believe he was living in this van for days, possibly weeks, and may have been using it on 3 May 2007.

Offline sadie

« Reply #2484 on: August 03, 2020, 12:07:38 AM »
The other words are "fugimos hoje", which translates to "we ran away today". Stencilled rather than freehand & in Portuguese rather than CB's native German.

The stencilling rather than freehand is an interesting observation Misty.   Very interesting that a bloke who normally freehands things, suddenly changes to stencils.   Makes one wonder if those words "we ran away today" were not by CB, but were planted with a reason. 

I think that CB is a scapegoat too, but I believe he is a scapegoat for the Huge worldwide human trafficking / drug running group who abducted Madeleine on someones orders..  'Cos it is perfectly obvious that this was a well planned abduction, rather than a burglary opportunist abduction IMO

Another thing is that I have noticed is that the style of freehand graffiti attributed to Bruckner is totally different in the graffiti on his van, to the graffiti on the walls of his factory place in Germany.  I am doubtful that they are by the same person.   

Could the graffiti in his factory place have been added by some group keen to convict Bruckner, so as to ensure that the world believes Madeleine is long dead?   And then the dangers of anyone looking for and finding a living Madeleine will be gone?    They will no longer have to worry about her being found and themselves imprisoned?  Also their historical brotherhood can carry on raking in the dirty illicit money from modern slavery and drug supply?   What do others think about this ?  Could I be right ?

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #2485 on: August 03, 2020, 12:33:00 AM »
Operation Grange didn't say that the man they're looking for owned the VW van. They said "The suspect had access to this van from at least April 2007 until sometime after May 2007. It was used in and around the area of Praia da Luz."
http://news.met.police.uk/news/operation-grange-update-and-appeal-403826

If the van was owned by someone else it's unlikely that Brueckner would be decorating it with grafitti imo.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2020, 12:36:07 AM by G-Unit »
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline sadie

« Reply #2486 on: August 03, 2020, 12:51:42 AM »
I've been puzzling that myself, Sadie.

As well as the rubbishing of Brueckner's appearance even down to altering his photograph with the addition of dreadlocks.

In my opinion Amaral doesn't do anything without a reason beneficial to Amaral.  So what on earth is behind his first intervention which led to the outing of Brueckner.
What is behind the 'information' he pushed about the cartoon drawings on the van and why muddy the water with the Brueckner in dreads intervention?

I daresay all will be revealed in the fullness of time.

How very perceptive you are Brie. 

I so like your phrase In my opinion Amaral doesn't do anything without a reason beneficial to Amaral.

Do you know what ?   The more we hear and see, the more I am believing that Bruckner, nasty man that he is, has been set up to take the blame for 'murdering' Madeleine.  From a multitude of various indicators, seemingly called on here 'circumstantial evidence',  I believe that Madeleine is likely still very much alive.

If Madeleine IS STILL ALIVE there will be bountiful DNA available.  Just cut off some of her hair.  Persuade her to give blood … and then arrange for the body of a dead child to be buried somewhere with Madeleines hair and blood

Plant the body of a child somewhere connected with Bruckner. 
A cadaver dog would find the body, but couldn't identify whose it was …. BUT the DNA so easily obtainable from a living Madeleine will identify it with Madeleine. 

Now this is only a hypothesis, but I hope that if they do find such a body, they will carefully examine the ears, cos as the brilliant Misty found out for us the ears are distinctive and never change as the owner grows older.

If a body is found, German Police and British Police, please EXAMINE THE EARS carefully …. and compare the shape to photos held by The Mccanns themselves and OG..   We all have witnessed how images can be altered on here

Offline sadie

« Reply #2487 on: August 03, 2020, 01:24:10 AM »
From the buried memory sticks perhaps

Good idea, Dave, but Amaral is no longer on the case nor in the PJ.  Who gave him access to them and why would they ?   Are those words meant to be found by people such as us, or in Court, to help convict Bruckner ?

Bruckner may have been involved in the abduction, but I doubt that he actually did it, tbh.

And all they need to do, if they are thinking that he carried a dead Madeleine back to Germany in the Allegro ( Bigger than a Winnibago, I think) is let the cadaver dog loose in there.

Another thing that bothers me is that the father (is his name Dieter?) of the woman who ran the German boys home in Farol, claimed that he only met Bruckner the once, yet Bruckner told him that he carried a huge quantity of Canabis, or even could carry a child totally hidden from anyone in that giant van.  I find it amazing that Bruckner would so casually say such a thing to a 'stranger'.  It almost felt to me that we were being told; and that he was actually 'setting the seed' that this was the way that Bruckner got Madeleine back to Germany.

And we don't even know that Madeleine has ever been in Germany, do we ?

So many things seem contrived to me, but I accept that I have no proof, just observations that may well be incorrect.

Did anyone else have similar feelings?

It is only hypothetical, but that is how it felt to me

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2488 on: August 03, 2020, 08:25:13 AM »
Good idea, Dave, but Amaral is no longer on the case nor in the PJ.  Who gave him access to them and why would they ?   Are those words meant to be found by people such as us, or in Court, to help convict Bruckner ?

Bruckner may have been involved in the abduction, but I doubt that he actually did it, tbh.

And all they need to do, if they are thinking that he carried a dead Madeleine back to Germany in the Allegro ( Bigger than a Winnibago, I think) is let the cadaver dog loose in there.

Another thing that bothers me is that the father (is his name Dieter?) of the woman who ran the German boys home in Farol, claimed that he only met Bruckner the once, yet Bruckner told him that he carried a huge quantity of Canabis, or even could carry a child totally hidden from anyone in that giant van.  I find it amazing that Bruckner would so casually say such a thing to a 'stranger'.  It almost felt to me that we were being told; and that he was actually 'setting the seed' that this was the way that Bruckner got Madeleine back to Germany.

And we don't even know that Madeleine has ever been in Germany, do we ?

So many things seem contrived to me, but I accept that I have no proof, just observations that may well be incorrect.

Did anyone else have similar feelings?

It is only hypothetical, but that is how it felt to me

I don't believe the Germans have decided to get involved so that they can provide  a scapegoat ....another conspiracy too far I think. CB will be judged on the evidence....and we have to wait to know exactly what that is.

Offline The General

« Reply #2489 on: August 03, 2020, 09:54:02 AM »

I don't believe the Germans have decided to get involved so that they can provide  a scapegoat ....another conspiracy too far I think. CB will be judged on the evidence....and we have to wait to know exactly what that is.
I've already explained that they, quite rightly, followed up a 2nd tip from a member of the public during the 10 year anniversary appeal - so CB's name popping up twice independently. They had him under surveillance and they sifted through the phone records and they got a hit (of sorts). That coupled with his criminal record and there you have it - a suspect.
They then check the files and find that someone was dead in that apartment.
I understand the logic and it's totally justified to investigate as they have. The didn't set out to create a scapegoat, but I can also see why it's perceived that way.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum