Author Topic: The Trial Of Derek Chauvin, Death Of George Floyd  (Read 31069 times)

Offline Wonderfulspam

Re: The Trial Of Derek Chauvin, Death Of George Floyd
« Reply #240 on: April 19, 2021, 10:29:08 AM »
can  i ask a ?  those     who are so anti police  would  you   call them if you needed help??  wouldnt that be a  bit hypocritical of  you??

A Republican Senator reportedly said "If people hate the police so much, next time they need help, they should try calling a crack head."
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #241 on: April 19, 2021, 10:30:45 AM »
Lovely. Next we'll see the KKK being reinvented

Well according to BLM protesters, the cops are the KKK & White Supremacy is to blame for all misfortune.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #242 on: April 19, 2021, 10:46:33 AM »
can  i ask a ?  those     who are so anti police  would  you   call them if you needed help??  wouldnt that be a  bit hypocritical of  you??
Are you directing that question to anyone on this forum Carly, as I don't think there are any posters here who are anti Police?  Perhaps it was a rhetorical question..?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #243 on: April 19, 2021, 11:03:33 AM »
Are you directing that question to anyone on this forum Carly, as I don't think there are any posters here who are anti Police?  Perhaps it was a rhetorical question..?

I did call The British Police when I needed help.  They did nothing and then later tried to stitch me up.  This was concerning Iranians at the time of the deposing of The Shah, who were rampaging around England wrecking the property of others and treating women like dirt.  The Police supported these Iranians.

So, you've got a bit of everything in there.  I have never called The Police since.

Offline John

« Reply #244 on: April 19, 2021, 01:23:30 PM »
Today's sees the closing arguments by the prosecution and the defence and the Judge's instructions to the jury.

Out of interest, unless the state can prove beyond a reasonable doubt that Chauvin knew he was creating a foreseeable risk of deadly force harm to Floyd, and also prove beyond a reasonable doubt that Chauvin has consciously disregarded that risk, they have not proven beyond a reasonable doubt either second-degree manslaughter or third-degree murder.

And in contrast with second-degree manslaughter and third-degree murder, the assault charge does not require that Chauvin knew he was creating a foreseeable risk of deadly force harm to Floyd, nor to prove that Chauvin has consciously disregarded that risk. Indeed, in order to convict on third-degree assault, the state need not prove that Chauvin intended any particular degree of harm to Floyd at all.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2021, 05:25:11 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline John

« Reply #245 on: April 19, 2021, 02:05:54 PM »

Watching parts of Mr McMillans' testimony and with reference to the video shown. I am sure I heard FG saying while refusing to get in the car- something like "Am I going back to jail?  or I am not going back there "  The police officer replied  something about being arrested for forgery...

That's right, he did say that he didn't want to go back to jail. Obviously that is why he resisted arrest so much.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #246 on: April 19, 2021, 05:43:24 PM »

OMG. the Defence Attorney & Space Aliens  @)(++(*

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #247 on: April 19, 2021, 05:53:57 PM »

Ted Cruz slams Maxine Waters for 'encouraging riots and violence' after she called on BLM protesters to get 'more confrontational' - hours before two National Guardsmen were injured in drive-by shooting in Minneapolis

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9485063/Cruz-leads-Republicans-accusing-Maxine-Waters-actively-encouraging-riots-violence.html

wasn't it a black man breaking the law what started his downfall? Now more black people will be breaking the law and not to be arrested as it is racist? Oh OK.
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

« Reply #248 on: April 19, 2021, 05:56:25 PM »
George Floyd killing: protests flare as Americans await verdict in Chauvin trial

Maxine Waters, one of the most influential Black members of Congress, joined protesters in Brooklyn Center shortly before a curfew on Saturday night, and spoke to them about the need to see accountability for Chauvin.

“I hope that we’re going to get a verdict that says, guilty, guilty, guilty,” Waters said. “And if we don’t, we cannot go away.”

“Not manslaughter, no,” Waters added. “This is guilty for murder.”

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/apr/18/george-floyd-killing-chauvin-trial-verdict-protests

Is it an all white male jury and are they wearing white pointy hats with white robes? cos if that the case then they should riot... If not   do they want to repel laws and the courts as well as defund the police?
« Last Edit: April 19, 2021, 06:05:26 PM by John »

« Reply #249 on: April 19, 2021, 06:01:19 PM »
Severed PIG'S HEAD is left outside former home of Chauvin defense witness who said George Floyd's death was 'accidental'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9485085/Vandals-target-former-home-Derek-Chauvin-expert-witness-Barry-Brodd-severed-PIGS-HEAD.html

Someone  stole that idea from the movie 'carrie'. Pigs blood eh? was the guy a vegan? a Jew or muslim? I am guessing this was to 'upset' their target.

« Reply #250 on: April 19, 2021, 06:04:25 PM »
I did call The British Police when I needed help.  They did nothing and then later tried to stitch me up.  This was concerning Iranians at the time of the deposing of The Shah, who were rampaging around England wrecking the property of others and treating women like dirt.  The Police supported these Iranians.

So, you've got a bit of everything in there.  I have never called The Police since.

Nothings changed!  look at the b@st  ards  grooming gangs around the country It is racist to call them Asian  grooming gangs apparently! best to call BNP lol

Offline John

« Reply #251 on: April 19, 2021, 06:06:27 PM »
Someone  stole that idea from the movie 'carrie'. Pigs blood eh? was the guy a vegan? a Jew or muslim? I am guessing this was to 'upset' their target.

I believe the pig reference was to the police.  Apparently the US media is blanking the story and it has been left to the UK media to publish it.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Last Edit: April 19, 2021, 06:27:18 PM by Vertigo Swirl »
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #253 on: April 19, 2021, 06:33:20 PM »

Well anyway, I think the only reasonable response to the pigs head being left at the defence witnesses house is to nail a bag of Fentanyl to the prosecution witnesses front door.