Author Topic: Manhunt by Colin Sutton. Are there comparisons with Madeleine?  (Read 47228 times)

Offline Miss Taken Identity

Re: Manhunt by Colin Sutton. Are there comparisons with Madeleine?
« Reply #300 on: January 14, 2019, 07:35:59 PM »
It still has no bearing on whether the skills possessed by the UK police were likely to be more successful than those of the PJ in the McCann case.

I do wonder  though if this happened here in the UK if the police would not wear kid gloves as the PJ did. I believe the tapas group would have been seperated and questioned that night. No time to collaborate timelines etc. The social work would most definately have been informed and they would have been more intuitive regarding the claim about UK culture of leaving children alone every night while parents go drinking. They would certainly NOT have been allowed to spout out abduction, and set up a company and, become celebrities.  I think many lessons were learned from Human  trash like Philpots etc...
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #301 on: January 14, 2019, 07:49:58 PM »
I do wonder  though if this happened here in the UK if the police would not wear kid gloves as the PJ did. I believe the tapas group would have been seperated and questioned that night. No time to collaborate timelines etc. The social work would most definately have been informed and they would have been more intuitive regarding the claim about UK culture of leaving children alone every night while parents go drinking. They would certainly NOT have been allowed to spout out abduction, and set up a company and, become celebrities.  I think many lessons were learned from Human  trash like Philpots etc...

The story would indeed have been very different had it happened in the UK.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #302 on: January 14, 2019, 08:01:40 PM »
The story would indeed have been very different had it happened in the UK.
Or Costa Rica.  Or Indonesia.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #303 on: January 14, 2019, 09:08:28 PM »
Would they get people out of their beds during the night?
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

« Reply #304 on: January 19, 2019, 12:13:30 PM »
Would they get people out of their beds during the night?

Not to look for a missing child who may have wandered about in the local area I don't think.

An abduction using violence and force to gain entry to an apartment well maybe?

It is my belief that the opportunity was missed to establish that MBM came to harm in the apartment had the parents called the police instantly, and left the apartment off limits- in its natural state Kate claimed it was in.

Their version of what happened just doesn't make any sense what so ever.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #305 on: January 19, 2019, 05:42:47 PM »
Not to look for a missing child who may have wandered about in the local area I don't think.

An abduction using violence and force to gain entry to an apartment well maybe?

It is my belief that the opportunity was missed to establish that MBM came to harm in the apartment had the parents called the police instantly, and left the apartment off limits- in its natural state Kate claimed it was in.

Their version of what happened just doesn't make any sense what so ever.
Could that ever happen when it is only Kate who id saying she has been taken and everyone one else is thinking she has just wandered off.  Could Kate take control of that situation?
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

« Reply #306 on: January 20, 2019, 12:23:33 AM »
Could that ever happen when it is only Kate who id saying she has been taken and everyone one else is thinking she has just wandered off.  Could Kate take control of that situation?

Well, in my opinion, as I watched and read this story unfold back in the day, it was the behaviour that seemed to suggest a conspiracy of sorts.

I do believe Sr Amarals assertion that the abduction via the window was faked. One theory put out in anoher forum was: they were worried what their families and work colleagues would say when they found out they left their children alone every night for hours to go wining and dining without carrying out physical checks.

This theory does seem to tie in with the  abductor claims being made when the police arrived. Because, before that,  they were all looking for a 'missing' girl. A girl who had perhaps wandered out of an unlocked apartment?

Has any main stream media ever ,mentioned the unlocked door?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #307 on: January 20, 2019, 12:27:47 AM »
Well, in my opinion, as I watched and read this story unfold back in the day, it was the behaviour that seemed to suggest a conspiracy of sorts.

I do believe Sr Amarals assertion that the abduction via the window was faked. One theory put out in anoher forum was: they were worried what their families and work colleagues would say when they found out they left their children alone every night for hours to go wining and dining without carrying out physical checks.

This theory does seem to tie in with the  abductor claims being made when the police arrived. Because, before that,  they were all looking for a 'missing' girl. A girl who had perhaps wandered out of an unlocked apartment?

Has any main stream media ever ,mentioned the unlocked door?
LOL.  13th May. 2007. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-454466/Madeleines-parents-left-patio-doors-unlocked.html
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

« Reply #308 on: January 20, 2019, 12:40:06 AM »
LOL.  13th May. 2007. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-454466/Madeleines-parents-left-patio-doors-unlocked.html

lol indeed VS.   why not mention it that night  in their first interview...and where did that bit of news come from?  the family perhaps?

Online Eleanor

« Reply #309 on: January 20, 2019, 05:59:41 AM »

lol indeed VS.   why not mention it that night  in their first interview...and where did that bit of news come from?  the family perhaps?

For heaven's sake, what else did you want The McCanns to have mentioned that night in the first interview?

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #310 on: January 20, 2019, 07:25:32 AM »
For heaven's sake, what else did you want The McCanns to have mentioned that night in the first interview?

There's a great deal of unknowns re conversations that night. M Oldfield seemed unconvinced by 'abduction' when he failed to press for a phone call to the police at OC reception around 10:15pm, so I for one would be most interested to know when this line of thought was first put to the GNR.

*%87
What's up, old man?

Online Eleanor

« Reply #311 on: January 20, 2019, 07:33:55 AM »
There's a great deal of unknowns re conversations that night. M Oldfield seemed unconvinced by 'abduction' when he failed to press for a phone call to the police at OC reception around 10:15pm, so I for one would be most interested to know when this line of thought was first put to the GNR.

*%87

That is fine.  But not the same as expecting The McCanns to mention every detail on that night.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #312 on: January 20, 2019, 08:38:33 AM »

whynotwhynotewhynot.  Why not lock the door in the first place?  Why not stay at the apartment?  Why not holiday in Rothley?  What is your point, lololol, hahahaha, etc?

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #313 on: January 20, 2019, 10:10:49 AM »

*%87

According to Roque Gerry McCann said abduction when he met them at the 24 hour reception, but Roque doesn'tsay this until October 2007. 
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/JOSE_ROQUE.htm
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

« Reply #314 on: January 22, 2019, 09:12:33 PM »

*%87

You, me and many others. Which is why it is good that two police forces are not looking at a window entry/exit to abduct a child.

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/JOSE_ROQUE.htm

Even the police were suspicious of their behaviour here in this statement.

"appear to be crying but no tears"
" falling on hands and knees"

The window was closed the blind (shutter) was only open that a hand could get through . So not open - The curtains couldn't have been blowing because the officer didn't notice this.  So crime scene, if there is one in the room, was well, tampered with/ wiped IF the window and shutters were ever open as Kate claimed was the evidence she needed to know her daughter was abducted.