Author Topic: Manhunt by Colin Sutton. Are there comparisons with Madeleine?  (Read 47275 times)

Offline faithlilly

Re: Manhunt by Colin Sutton. Are there comparisons with Madeleine?
« Reply #315 on: January 25, 2019, 10:47:36 AM »
Not sure if this has been posted before but a very interesting talk by Colin Sutton on Operation Grange.

https://youtu.be/gtLoPzPr7Eg
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #316 on: January 25, 2019, 11:09:59 AM »
Not sure if this has been posted before but a very interesting talk by Colin Sutton on Operation Grange.

https://youtu.be/gtLoPzPr7Eg

I notice he picked up on Simon Foy's bizarre statement that 'they were where they were where they were when the child went missing'.

He also questions Rowley's assertion that the question of parental involvement was dealt with at the time by the Portuguese.

He seems to find these assertions as incomprehensible as many of us do, but he has the advantage of knowing how investigations normally proceed. In my opinion those who find nothing strange about the Met's pronouncenents are far too trusting.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #317 on: January 25, 2019, 11:49:10 AM »
I notice he picked up on Simon Foy's bizarre statement that 'they were where they were where they were when the child went missing'.

He also questions Rowley's assertion that the question of parental involvement was dealt with at the time by the Portuguese.

He seems to find these assertions as incomprehensible as many of us do, but he has the advantage of knowing how investigations normally proceed. In my opinion those who find nothing strange about the Met's pronouncenents are far too trusting.

Both Foy and Rowley know a lot more about the case, than Sutton.... So I prefer to take notice of what they say... IMO... Sutton wants his 15 mins of fame..

Has, Sutton commented on P D Carmos comments Re not suspects and no evidence. It isn't just what the police say that lead me to believe the mccanns are not involved... It's the whole picture..  .

Is Suttin making money out of talks on criminal cases... It looks like it... That explains to me why he's making somewhat controversial statements

« Last Edit: January 25, 2019, 11:53:03 AM by Davel »

Offline barrier

« Reply #318 on: January 25, 2019, 12:14:22 PM »
Both Foy and Rowley know a lot more about the case, than Sutton.... So I prefer to take notice of what they say... IMO... Sutton wants his 15 mins of fame..

Has, Sutton commented on P D Carmos comments Re not suspects and no evidence. It isn't just what the police say that lead me to believe the mccanns are not involved... It's the whole picture..  .

Is Suttin making money out of talks on criminal cases... It looks like it... That explains to me why he's making somewhat controversial statements

Sutton has a track record in bringing Bellfield to book, whats Foy and Rowley done?

Any comment on Do Carmo  when asked do you accept the girl was abducted replying we don't know what happened and have to be prepared for different scenarios. Its the whole picture after all.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #319 on: January 25, 2019, 12:19:54 PM »
Sutton has a track record in bringing Bellfield to book, whats Foy and Rowley done?

Any comment on Do Carmo  when asked do you accept the girl was abducted replying we don't know what happened and have to be prepared for different scenarios. Its the whole picture after all.

My opinion is that you and others refuse to face facts and are in denial... Three leading policemen involved in the investigation... With access to facts unavailable  to Sutton

Offline barrier

« Reply #320 on: January 25, 2019, 01:23:48 PM »
Do Carmo who doesn't accept the girl was abducted,Redwood who says the girl may not have left 5a alive.Yep lots of denial in some parts.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #321 on: January 25, 2019, 01:31:31 PM »

I don't think Foy and Rowley are experts on the case at all. If they were they should have been able to explain how the McCanns were ruled out. They couldn't.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #322 on: January 25, 2019, 01:35:22 PM »
I don't think Foy and Rowley are experts on the case at all. If they were they should have been able to explain how the McCanns were ruled out. They couldn't.

They couldn't... In your opinion... You seem to be assuming your opinion is fact... I think they could... But chose not to... It would not serve any purpose..

So who do you think is an expert on the case... Amaral

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #323 on: January 25, 2019, 01:52:06 PM »
They couldn't... In your opinion... You seem to be assuming your opinion is fact... I think they could... But chose not to... It would not serve any purpose..

So who do you think is an expert on the case... Amaral

So you think they deliberately chose not to offer a sensible explaination?
Result = happy posting.

Offline jassi

« Reply #324 on: January 25, 2019, 01:55:39 PM »

Given Rowley's rank at the time, he would have been entirely dependent on briefings from officers several ranks below his own. I see him merely as the front-man for OG
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #325 on: January 25, 2019, 02:07:06 PM »
So you think they deliberately chose not to offer a sensible explaination?

Why should they offer any explanation... Why should they want to satisfy a small group on the net ....did Bush ever deny he was behind 911......did Blair deny being complicit in the UK terror attacks

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #326 on: January 25, 2019, 02:23:11 PM »

I despair.  OG were never going to say anything definitive.  That is a fact of any Police Investigation.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #327 on: January 25, 2019, 06:24:56 PM »
Why should they offer any explanation... Why should they want to satisfy a small group on the net ....did Bush ever deny he was behind 911......did Blair deny being complicit in the UK terror attacks

Rowley referred to the case as unique. One of it's unique features is the suspicion surrounding tha parents. A firm and believable explanation of how OG 'know' they weren't involved would have helped the McCanns. Instead he told a lie about the first investigation which didn't help either the McCanns or the Met. The McCanns have never been eliminated by any police force imo.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #328 on: January 25, 2019, 06:40:23 PM »
Rowley referred to the case as unique. One of it's unique features is the suspicion surrounding tha parents. A firm and believable explanation of how OG 'know' they weren't involved would have helped the McCanns. Instead he told a lie about the first investigation which didn't help either the McCanns or the Met. The McCanns have never been eliminated by any police force imo.
What lie did he tell?  Are you saying The Met has not eliminated the McCanns?  What do you base this on?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #329 on: January 25, 2019, 08:20:44 PM »
What lie did he tell?  Are you saying The Met has not eliminated the McCanns?  What do you base this on?

He said that the first Portuguese investigation had 'dealt with' the question of parental involvement so there was no need for OG to revisit that. The first investigation was unable to rule out parental involvement so there was every reason to revisit that question.
Result = happy posting.