Author Topic: Manhunt by Colin Sutton. Are there comparisons with Madeleine?  (Read 46622 times)

Offline Miss Taken Identity

Re: Manhunt by Colin Sutton. Are there comparisons with Madeleine?
« Reply #555 on: January 31, 2019, 04:51:38 PM »
I’m not sure Eleanor but I’m like you. If you pay NI, no matter your country of origin, you are entitled to the benefits that become eligible with that tax. Why anyone would disagree with that has a very skewed view of a fair benefit system.

As to our benefits sysyem perhaps if more nationals concentrated on the appalling treatment of claimants here instead of what others are claiming then we might not have diabetics dying because they don’t have enough to pay their electricity bills and can’t store their insulin.

I agree, claimants are treated like beggers. I have it on good authority-It is ATOS who are paid for every perosn they 'get off benefit'.  I love it when they find the cheaters but every one is treated as if they are cheaters which does mean some people just get lost in a system and just don't claim what is rightfully theirs in time of need.

I do believe the system is there for time in need and not to be treated as  a lifestyle choice or a top up for an income (hooky jobs).

The system is  so complicated and fked, even those charged with dispensing it are constantly confused and bewildered. As everything is giong to be automated, it will be even worse with no face to face- no one to take responsibility  just 'how well did we do ' forms, and Thank you for visiting our site
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline jassi

« Reply #556 on: January 31, 2019, 04:52:10 PM »
Originally there was no payment for the first child.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Family_Allowances_Act_1945
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

« Reply #557 on: January 31, 2019, 04:55:49 PM »
Originally there was no payment for the first child.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Family_Allowances_Act_1945

OOPS yes, I got that bit wrong sorryyy  gran is bloody old. lol

« Reply #558 on: January 31, 2019, 04:57:49 PM »
On that addmission bouncing back on topic.

I would love to have a clearer voice on that video or better still an over view of possibilities of what may have happened which Colin would discuss at length.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #559 on: January 31, 2019, 05:44:54 PM »
I’m not sure Eleanor but I’m like you. If you pay NI, no matter your country of origin, you are entitled to the benefits that become eligible with that tax. Why anyone would disagree with that has a very skewed view of a fair benefit system.

As to our benefits sysyem perhaps if more nationals concentrated on the appalling treatment of claimants here instead of what others are claiming then we might not have diabetics dying because they don’t have enough to pay their electricity bills and can’t store their insulin.

Which leads me to suspect that The EU isn't half as bad as some claim.  But only after the endless rubbish that I have been subjected to over God knows how long.  And since none of them seem to know anything about what they are talking of.

« Reply #560 on: January 31, 2019, 06:39:18 PM »
Which leads me to suspect that The EU isn't half as bad as some claim.  But only after the endless rubbish that I have been subjected to over God knows how long.  And since none of them seem to know anything about what they are talking of.

In the absence of any trustworthy statistics, there is NO evidence to suggest that the UK has benefited from being members of the EU as it stands today. I mean fiscally, socially, ecologically. as there are no stats to say we will be worse off.

Just two arguments of 'wooda cooda shooda'.

Therefore,the endless rubbish you claim to have heard would be the growth of EU nationals from poorer states coming here to work or beg or commit crime as they do in their own country- when we have all that here already. Why food banks in a rich country? the food banks became an industry under the guise of 'charity' aka private company who pays no tax.

I love Europe and travel frequently over it and also holiday there. I just do not need another shelf of government which is unaccountable to me. And I do not need to be part of a social engineering ploy by those who have no clue what they are doing.

we have so many 'rulers' and people we must obey it is becoming a nightmare.

we have local,regional,national, international governments we have a queen- a pope 'Jewish and muslim council leaders who likes to poke their noses into how we should live our lives according to their beliefs. Enough already please!

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #561 on: January 31, 2019, 07:29:47 PM »
In the absence of any trustworthy statistics, there is NO evidence to suggest that the UK has benefited from being members of the EU as it stands today. I mean fiscally, socially, ecologically. as there are no stats to say we will be worse off.

Just two arguments of 'wooda cooda shooda'.

Therefore,the endless rubbish you claim to have heard would be the growth of EU nationals from poorer states coming here to work or beg or commit crime as they do in their own country- when we have all that here already. Why food banks in a rich country? the food banks became an industry under the guise of 'charity' aka private company who pays no tax.

I love Europe and travel frequently over it and also holiday there. I just do not need another shelf of government which is unaccountable to me. And I do not need to be part of a social engineering ploy by those who have no clue what they are doing.

we have so many 'rulers' and people we must obey it is becoming a nightmare.

we have local,regional,national, international governments we have a queen- a pope 'Jewish and muslim council leaders who likes to poke their noses into how we should live our lives according to their beliefs. Enough already please!

The EU has been very good to me.  I can only suppose that I had a minor crisis of conscience for bailing out when I did, and got a bit carried away with Home and Country.  Very odd since France is now my Home and Country, and has been for a very long time.

The people who run The Food Banks here are volunteers and so very ordinary, and genuinely care about what they think they are doing.
As an English person I am a bit of a feather in their cap because I make their efforts multi national, and not just about the poverty stricken French.

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #562 on: February 01, 2019, 09:32:33 AM »
If you want to differentiate between reality and fiction about the way the Madeleine case 'should' have been handled, please read this very interesting BBC article about how murder incidents in London are investigated.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-46838618

It's one week in the life of a Major Investigative Team.

8((()*/
What's up, old man?

Offline barrier

« Reply #563 on: February 01, 2019, 09:57:33 AM »
If you want to differentiate between reality and fiction about the way the Madeleine case 'should' have been handled, please read this very interesting BBC article about how murder incidents in London are investigated.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-46838618

It's one week in the life of a Major Investigative Team.

8((()*/

From the link.

Some cases are being prepared for court, some are already in the trial process, others are long-running investigations with police searching for a breakthrough, and a smaller number are recent homicide inquiries that need intensive work.

Bolded bit,this imo is where Grange are at,no dedicated team but a team familiar to the case on call should anything turn up.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #564 on: February 01, 2019, 10:56:15 AM »
From the link.

Bolded bit,this imo is where Grange are at,no dedicated team but a team familiar to the case on call should anything turn up.

If that is the case ... what do you suppose is the purpose of the Home Office agreeing to the funding of the continued investigation of Madeleine's case?
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline barrier

« Reply #565 on: February 01, 2019, 11:36:50 AM »
If that is the case ... what do you suppose is the purpose of the Home Office agreeing to the funding of the continued investigation of Madeleine's case?

Sutton explains in a video in this thread about funding.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #566 on: February 01, 2019, 04:08:58 PM »
Sutton explains in a video in this thread about funding.

You opined ... not Sutton
" ... this is where Grange are at, no dedicated team but a team familiar to the case on call should anything turn up."

So what do you think is happening to the money ring fenced by the Home Office for Madeleine McCann's investigation given the opinion you have posted.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #567 on: February 01, 2019, 05:43:14 PM »
" ... this is where Grange are at, no dedicated team but a team familiar to the case on call should anything turn up."

So what do you think is happening to the money ring fenced by the Home Office for Madeleine McCann's investigation given the opinion you have posted.

It seems to me that the last time funding was mentioned it seemed to be being paid retrospectively. That suggests intermittent costs rather than regular fixed costs.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Brietta

« Reply #568 on: February 01, 2019, 06:01:28 PM »
It seems to me that the last time funding was mentioned it seemed to be being paid retrospectively. That suggests intermittent costs rather than regular fixed costs.

When did the 31st March 2019 become "retrospective"?

Offline barrier

« Reply #569 on: February 02, 2019, 08:30:18 AM »

Colin Sutton explaining grange is not a dedicated team.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C02gbDLnbjY