Author Topic: Jeremy Corbyn for PM!!  (Read 240730 times)

Offline mercury

Re: Jeremy Corbyn for PM!!
« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2015, 08:26:00 PM »
The fact that Tony Blair is having kittens at the idea of JC being Labour leader is enough for me to vote for him

8((()*/

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2015, 10:37:21 PM »
The fact that Tony Blair is having kittens at the idea of JC being Labour leader is enough for me to vote for him

8((()*/

The global financial crisis 07/08 tells us that a free market economy (capitalism) doesn't really work.  Or doesn't work for the majority. TB came to office nearly two decades ago.  The whole world has changed.  It could be argued that the Tories were further right then, or perceived to be further right, so TB left of centre offered enough of a difference?  See here in the Guardian the candidates views on austerity - JC states he is  going to tax the wealthy - the others just waffle.  Still wouldn't want to snog him though who knows what might be lurking in that beard  8)><(

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/ng-interactive/2015/aug/13/labour-leadership-candidates-comparison-burnham-cooper-corbyn-kendall

JC has the backing of two eminent economists: Joseph Stiglitz and Danny Blanchflower:

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2015/jul/26/joseph-stiglitz-jeremy-corbyn-labour-leadership-contender-anti-austerity

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/jeremy-corbyn-would-renationalise-public-companies-sold-for-knockoff-prices-by-the-tories-10467684.html
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline mercury

« Reply #17 on: August 30, 2015, 10:46:02 PM »
hi Holly  I know the economists have stuck the third finger up at the ones that seem to be having apoplectic fits and telling lies ps....I never voted for anyone who I thought was the best to snog, most politicians are dead ugly anyway

JC is the best of a bad bunch

cooper - boring, lies, so non inspirational
Kendall - boring, lies, talks to her audience as if they are five years old
Andy - sad little wimp

Tough sh it as they say Blair and David Milliband and Mandelson....ooer what a  terrible trio!

how's Chilcot doing TB? And why has been sitting of his sad arse for so many years.....

« Last Edit: August 30, 2015, 10:52:27 PM by mercury »

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #18 on: August 31, 2015, 11:17:22 AM »
hi Holly  I know the economists have stuck the third finger up at the ones that seem to be having apoplectic fits and telling lies ps....I never voted for anyone who I thought was the best to snog, most politicians are dead ugly anyway

JC is the best of a bad bunch

cooper - boring, lies, so non inspirational
Kendall - boring, lies, talks to her audience as if they are five years old
Andy - sad little wimp

Tough sh it as they say Blair and David Milliband and Mandelson....ooer what a  terrible trio!

how's Chilcot doing TB? And why has been sitting of his sad arse for so many years.....

There's no sense of urgency with Chilcot.  Why would there be when he gets paid a daily fee of £790 at the taxpayers expense. 

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/chilcot-inquiry-fury-over-790-6099760
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline mercury

« Reply #19 on: August 31, 2015, 07:30:24 PM »
790£ a day? That's 790 x 365 x 6 =
?
A fat load of dosh

A disgrace the time it has taken..how much longer does he need?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #20 on: September 01, 2015, 11:39:22 AM »
790£ a day? That's 790 x 365 x 6 =
?
A fat load of dosh

A disgrace the time it has taken..how much longer does he need?

Until the next gravy train comes along or a life peerage beckons  8)-)))
« Last Edit: September 01, 2015, 11:42:45 AM by Holly Goodhead »

Offline mercury

« Reply #21 on: September 03, 2015, 11:01:58 PM »
Watched him in the leaders debate on sky tonight, awesome, no contest....given slam dunk, new Labour leader, he has convinced the public he is the best and most able candidate to take on the Tory destructive regime, and more. 85% thought he won the debate, the other failures got around 10 and under.

8((()*/

Alfred R Jones

Offline mercury

« Reply #23 on: September 07, 2015, 09:32:39 PM »
Thanks,great endorsements...

Lyall

« Reply #24 on: September 12, 2015, 12:23:36 PM »
Victory %£&)**#

Amazing (Watson as deputy too - that's maybe even more surprising).

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #25 on: September 12, 2015, 12:55:30 PM »
Jeremy Corbyn will never be PM, he will be almost 71 by the time the next election comes around assuming it to be 5 May 2020.  All he will ever be is the interim leader.

The great British public have abandoned Labour and given their policy on immigration they did the right thing.  Labour is now unelectable!!
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Myster

« Reply #26 on: September 12, 2015, 01:46:28 PM »
Jeremy Corbyn will never be PM, he will be almost 71 by the time the next election comes around assuming it to be 5 May 2020.  All he will ever be is the interim leader.

The great British public have abandoned Labour and given their policy on immigration they did the right thing.  Labour is now unelectable!!

... so he can keep that scruffy Albert Steptoe beard after all.  Not that I'm bothered because whether red, blue or yellow they're all a bunch of scheisters anyway. I'm still waiting for Cameron's promised vote to get us out of Europe and its freeloading Parliament.
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #27 on: September 12, 2015, 01:50:52 PM »
It will certainly make domestic politics more interesting!  And programmes such as Question Time that have become so dull and boring perhaps entertaining again.   I've never voted Labour so I have no allegiance to them but I certainly wouldn't write them off on the back of a Corbyn/Watson win.  It could be a case of underestimate them at your peril! 

Corbyn's attack on the media was interesting - perhaps recognising the power social media is likely to have in winning future elections rather than traditional printing press/media barons.

I wouldn't vote for any party who advocates unmitigated immigration and slimming down on defence (Trident).  The argument that immigrants are net contributors to the economy is imo fatally flawed.  And I think the UK should always be in a position to defend itself and not rely on others.  But I like the idea of less inequality.  The fact we have such extremes with the haves and the have nots I don't think is good for society as a whole. 

« Last Edit: September 12, 2015, 02:15:45 PM by Holly Goodhead »

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #28 on: September 12, 2015, 02:12:14 PM »
... so he can keep that scruffy Albert Steptoe beard after all.  Not that I'm bothered because whether red, blue or yellow they're all a bunch of scheisters anyway. I'm still waiting for Cameron's promised vote to get us out of Europe and its freeloading Parliament.

At least it was neatly trimmed today. And Yvette Cooper washed her hair which is often very greasy looking.  I thought JC looked ok today akin to a CEO from Silicone Valley...maybe...perhaps... &%+((£

I wish they wouldn't keep banging on about gender equality, which I'm all for, Labour simply doesn't have any females at this moment in time worthy of leader or deputy leader unlike Scotland/Nicola Sturgeon.

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #29 on: September 12, 2015, 05:46:45 PM »

Correct.  Labour RIP.