Author Topic: The POLICE were too STUPID to fathom this out  (Read 10258 times)

Offline Dexter

Re: The POLICE were too STUPID to fathom this out
« Reply #180 on: July 26, 2021, 08:18:31 PM »
Hence, the lie about where SL and SF first met and possibly the conflict of interest between witness and lawyer. IMO Kane was set up. It just didn't work out. No sane person says nothing for nearly 3 years when they suspect someone is a child killer. That scenario doesn't make me crazy.

*&^^&

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #181 on: July 26, 2021, 08:29:16 PM »
*&^^&

No, to what Dexter? It can't be Kane having a parka because he did. It can't be about SL lying about where she first met SF because she did lie. It can't be about Mitchell's parka because LM owned a parka prior to poor Jodi's murder and it can't be about any conflict of interest because there's clearly a dodgy area there. They set Kane up. Never be SF's "friend."

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #182 on: July 26, 2021, 08:35:21 PM »
No, to what Dexter? It can't be Kane having a parka because he did. It can't be about SL lying about where she first met SF because she did lie. It can't be about Mitchell's parka because LM owned a parka prior to poor Jodi's murder and it can't be about any conflict of interest because there's clearly a dodgy area there. They set Kane up. Never be SF's "friend."

I've just been informed that Forbes has a habit of threatening legal action against people. If you know him, please be kind enough to tell him, I'm ready. Thank you.