Author Topic: Another planned protest  (Read 1694 times)

Offline TruthSeeker2003

Another planned protest
« on: August 07, 2021, 08:43:37 PM »
There is another planned protest. This time the organiser is Caroline Linning who organised the last one in Edinburgh.
“I am a Truthseeker, searching for truth” “Make of that what you will”

Offline TruthSeeker2003

Re: Another planned protest
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2021, 10:32:43 PM »
Caroline Linning

Lorna McGraw I know x xx  x x x when my sister introduced my to this case and the book ! It made me so HURT  x a powerful family I believe in the area with police help get away with this ! But I have rules to follow in group as been barred from both x x so cant state what I truly believe ! But I NEVER  in my life thought I would stand up for a murderer! But its  HEARTBREAKING !    The evidence is so clear LUKE MITCHELL IS A INNOCENT MAN ! X  police corruption needs exposing in this case AND A PUBLIC INQUIRY  IS A MUST ! X

Iam up for doing more protests ! Declan Camerøn  think WE NEED TO SORT as Geo  isnt well enough in health at moment to do alot x sadly bless him x x x  Stuart Dempsey  James Mitchell Johnnyboy Steele  Darren Carson  x Morag Ritchie Kirsty Brown  x Nicola Brennan  Jaid Mariee Hughes  Mars Vuorinen  and everyone else x xx WHOS UP for being heard again and louder x see if official group  will help ? X x x  ACTION NEEDS TAKING IN A BIG WAY ! X

Well everyone would seem GLASGOW  is next demo ! Looking for middle or end of september ! X x what's everyone views please x x BECAUSE  I need numbers ! X x HAS TO BE LOUD  ! X more awareness raised x x x
« Last Edit: August 07, 2021, 10:38:48 PM by TruthSeeker2003 »
“I am a Truthseeker, searching for truth” “Make of that what you will”

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2021, 08:57:30 PM »
Caroline Linning

Lorna McGraw I know x xx  x x x when my sister introduced my to this case and the book ! It made me so HURT  x a powerful family I believe in the area with police help get away with this ! But I have rules to follow in group as been barred from both x x so cant state what I truly believe ! But I NEVER  in my life thought I would stand up for a murderer! But its  HEARTBREAKING !    The evidence is so clear LUKE MITCHELL IS A INNOCENT MAN ! X  police corruption needs exposing in this case AND A PUBLIC INQUIRY  IS A MUST ! X

Iam up for doing more protests ! Declan Camerøn  think WE NEED TO SORT as Geo  isnt well enough in health at moment to do alot x sadly bless him x x x  Stuart Dempsey  James Mitchell Johnnyboy Steele  Darren Carson  x Morag Ritchie Kirsty Brown  x Nicola Brennan  Jaid Mariee Hughes  Mars Vuorinen  and everyone else x xx WHOS UP for being heard again and louder x see if official group  will help ? X x x  ACTION NEEDS TAKING IN A BIG WAY ! X

Well everyone would seem GLASGOW  is next demo ! Looking for middle or end of september ! X x what's everyone views please x x BECAUSE  I need numbers ! X x HAS TO BE LOUD  ! X more awareness raised x x x

That's the first time I've read the Jones family are a powerful family in the area. I assume she means the Jones family? I wonder where that came from.

Offline Dexter

« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2021, 09:18:08 PM »
That's the first time I've read the Jones family are a powerful family in the area. I assume she means the Jones family? I wonder where that came from.

It has been claimed quite a few times over a few platforms. Don't think it's helpful at all and definitely not confirmed. All speculation from wanna be arm chair detectives.

As I've said before seen many posts from both sides that are out of order and so it continues.

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2021, 09:52:41 PM »
It has been claimed quite a few times over a few platforms. Don't think it's helpful at all and definitely not confirmed. All speculation from wanna be arm chair detectives.

As I've said before seen many posts from both sides that are out of order and so it continues.
That's genuinely the first time I've seen the Jones family referred to as, powerful.

Offline Dexter

« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2021, 09:54:07 PM »
That's genuinely the first time I've seen the Jones family referred to as, powerful.

I've seen in many times in one guise or another

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2021, 10:14:00 PM »
I've seen in many times in one guise or another

Do you know where that idea comes from?

Offline Parky41

« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2021, 10:30:31 PM »

Ah the conspiracy of it all. Where the poster appears to be trying to apply some logic? As to why these obvious culprits quite literally got away with murder? Thus one must be of a powerful standing to have the police, and further up the command chain aid and abet them. To fit this poor laddie up, picking on the easy target? - Not al all surprising however. The book is ever so easy, is it not? Simple to the point that it is completely ludicrous. The only and obvious answer is that of conspiracy. Where the author feeds them with her phone being monitored, dismissing her at the station and all those threats upon her person - for daring to reveal the truth (cough). To the present day of being assigned a bodyguard at the protest, those 200 books going missing after being paid for and the buyer not receiving. Walking out her local store and being stopped by the police, for not wearing a mask - they were singling her out, they just knew who she was? The four amigos, making claim that they too were being followed, their phones being tapped, every move being watched?

To the blue forum and some poster called Janet getting torn to shreds by some Gerrae? (BM?, or Lean?). Telling them they were naive, of the News of the world allegedly hacking into the phone of MD. That these things do happen. Yes they do but not to the likes of the Ms Leans in the world they don't. Making this case, into something it is not. Attempting to put it on the level of some massive terrorism act, or that of the Hillsborough disaster. - And they just soak it up, churn it round and spit it back out. They do not stop for one moment, and just think, that the very reason it is all so simple, is because most of it is made up. It requires the conspiracy and all else, as usual, to add weight to air.

These two sides Dexter - the side born of conspiracy is straight from Ms Lean. As is every other ludicrous claim - straight from the pages of her book. Those clear instructions, that those with little upstairs take exactly what is intended from it. The DNA!

Ms Lean tells her readers, that there is only one conclusion to the semen being on the the t-shirt. The conclusion is that it was deposited, either at the time of the murder or after. Firstly she tells them, that the results, of what was visible over non visible, to the date of writing the book, could still not be matched properly. She tells the reader that there were 6 labs involved, thus the problems had of attempting to sort, match and figure them out. She then goes onto telling the reader that the semen stain (minute), on the inside of the sleeve of the t-shirt, "appears" to have been visible to the eye. That no 14-year old girl would put on a semen stained t-shirt to meet with their boyfriend. Thus the only conclusion, as above can be reached! That due to being freshly laundered, then the semen stain would not have remained.

Let us apply the reality and of course the actual logic. What may be scrutinised for, for visibility by a forensic examiner is on a completely different level, to what anyone may notice upon their clothing. That of course, the stain/mark was minute. Where she leads the reader, as she does with having to be soaked in blood, down the wrong path. Leading, concluding and contradicting consistently. The job is done however, is it not? The result, for that target audience of those clearly lacking. Have no problem, agreeing with her conclusion. To the, as we have witnessed, further this with, "I do not buy into this rainwater transferral for one minute"

Now this semen, those remaining sperm heads. Outwith the single one on a shoe. Belonged to two males. One was SK the other LM. And again we use common sense here. We have already been through all that is deposited at the time of ejaculation. Now we have two males here. And we have very little in the way of anything of merit. Those partials, that law of average that were LM's, they did not belong, individually to 10% of the male population. Neither did they belong to five different males or above - absolute nonsense. For every other male, one would attempt to include, then one, with common sense has to think of ejaculation in the first instance, and of all that remained. And it really does take us into the realms of being preposterous.  For there being virtually nothing remaining and not one other forum of DNA from many males. - BS

This is why there was surety in this attack not being sexually motivated, not being that of A stranger murder. The doublespeak, those clear attempts to waffle ones way out of answering pertinent questions around this. That attempt to consistently lean on this "we will never know" due to further nonsense of wrong testing, only testing for one person, databases and else - What we have is someone who has quite literally been talking out their rectum. Where most of this was done on the basis, of making claim everything was botched, as they even had female along with results marked semen. The truth being, that this person sought not to seek any real expertise on any of it - before she let, what is nothing short of guff, go to print?

And of a sexual attack, and again that waffle around lubricants and condoms and of testing - well of course they were going to test this, it is called being thorough. It is actually called investigating every possibility. And of LM, naturally so, why does one imagine this was happening? For they had intercourse as near as the Saturday. A condom was used. So they had to test for matches and all else. - and the further doublespeak around JaF, of the possibility that his DNA could have been there, that further testing may reveal this. - feed, feed, feed , and hook, line and sinker. - There is I am afraid, No fix for stupid.

And of no fix for stupid. - it would appear! that lovely word. That there was a stranger, who had hair in their pocket. The hair was tested under a microscope and found not to be the same. Ms Lean has been trying her best, to see if this stranger, is not a stranger after all? That there may be a connection somewhere. That those hairs should really have been examined further than a microscope - My poor head, and this RSI from shaking it!

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2021, 10:37:50 PM »
Ah the conspiracy of it all. Where the poster appears to be trying to apply some logic? As to why these obvious culprits quite literally got away with murder? Thus one must be of a powerful standing to have the police, and further up the command chain aid and abet them. To fit this poor laddie up, picking on the easy target? - Not al all surprising however. The book is ever so easy, is it not? Simple to the point that it is completely ludicrous. The only and obvious answer is that of conspiracy. Where the author feeds them with her phone being monitored, dismissing her at the station and all those threats upon her person - for daring to reveal the truth (cough). To the present day of being assigned a bodyguard at the protest, those 200 books going missing after being paid for and the buyer not receiving. Walking out her local store and being stopped by the police, for not wearing a mask - they were singling her out, they just knew who she was? The four amigos, making claim that they too were being followed, their phones being tapped, every move being watched?

To the blue forum and some poster called Janet getting torn to shreds by some Gerrae? (BM?, or Lean?). Telling them they were naive, of the News of the world allegedly hacking into the phone of MD. That these things do happen. Yes they do but not to the likes of the Ms Leans in the world they don't. Making this case, into something it is not. Attempting to put it on the level of some massive terrorism act, or that of the Hillsborough disaster. - And they just soak it up, churn it round and spit it back out. They do not stop for one moment, and just think, that the very reason it is all so simple, is because most of it is made up. It requires the conspiracy and all else, as usual, to add weight to air.

These two sides Dexter - the side born of conspiracy is straight from Ms Lean. As is every other ludicrous claim - straight from the pages of her book. Those clear instructions, that those with little upstairs take exactly what is intended from it. The DNA!

Ms Lean tells her readers, that there is only one conclusion to the semen being on the the t-shirt. The conclusion is that it was deposited, either at the time of the murder or after. Firstly she tells them, that the results, of what was visible over non visible, to the date of writing the book, could still not be matched properly. She tells the reader that there were 6 labs involved, thus the problems had of attempting to sort, match and figure them out. She then goes onto telling the reader that the semen stain (minute), on the inside of the sleeve of the t-shirt, "appears" to have been visible to the eye. That no 14-year old girl would put on a semen stained t-shirt to meet with their boyfriend. Thus the only conclusion, as above can be reached! That due to being freshly laundered, then the semen stain would not have remained.

Let us apply the reality and of course the actual logic. What may be scrutinised for, for visibility by a forensic examiner is on a completely different level, to what anyone may notice upon their clothing. That of course, the stain/mark was minute. Where she leads the reader, as she does with having to be soaked in blood, down the wrong path. Leading, concluding and contradicting consistently. The job is done however, is it not? The result, for that target audience of those clearly lacking. Have no problem, agreeing with her conclusion. To the, as we have witnessed, further this with, "I do not buy into this rainwater transferral for one minute"

Now this semen, those remaining sperm heads. Outwith the single one on a shoe. Belonged to two males. One was SK the other LM. And again we use common sense here. We have already been through all that is deposited at the time of ejaculation. Now we have two males here. And we have very little in the way of anything of merit. Those partials, that law of average that were LM's, they did not belong, individually to 10% of the male population. Neither did they belong to five different males or above - absolute nonsense. For every other male, one would attempt to include, then one, with common sense has to think of ejaculation in the first instance, and of all that remained. And it really does take us into the realms of being preposterous.  For there being virtually nothing remaining and not one other forum of DNA from many males. - BS

This is why there was surety in this attack not being sexually motivated, not being that of A stranger murder. The doublespeak, those clear attempts to waffle ones way out of answering pertinent questions around this. That attempt to consistently lean on this "we will never know" due to further nonsense of wrong testing, only testing for one person, databases and else - What we have is someone who has quite literally been talking out their rectum. Where most of this was done on the basis, of making claim everything was botched, as they even had female along with results marked semen. The truth being, that this person sought not to seek any real expertise on any of it - before she let, what is nothing short of guff, go to print?

And of a sexual attack, and again that waffle around lubricants and condoms and of testing - well of course they were going to test this, it is called being thorough. It is actually called investigating every possibility. And of LM, naturally so, why does one imagine this was happening? For they had intercourse as near as the Saturday. A condom was used. So they had to test for matches and all else. - and the further doublespeak around JaF, of the possibility that his DNA could have been there, that further testing may reveal this. - feed, feed, feed , and hook, line and sinker. - There is I am afraid, No fix for stupid.

And of no fix for stupid. - it would appear! that lovely word. That there was a stranger, who had hair in their pocket. The hair was tested under a microscope and found not to be the same. Ms Lean has been trying her best, to see if this stranger, is not a stranger after all? That there may be a connection somewhere. That those hairs should really have been examined further than a microscope - My poor head, and this RSI from shaking it!
I was just about to say exactly that  ?{)(**

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2021, 11:21:27 PM »

We have seen many, many times how, when the police become fixated on one suspect all evidence to the contrary is ignored. No need for any grand conspiracy, just a lack of imagination. Colin Stagg is a prime example.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Dexter

« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2021, 07:36:22 AM »
We have seen many, many times how, when the police become fixated on one suspect all evidence to the contrary is ignored. No need for any grand conspiracy, just a lack of imagination. Colin Stagg is a prime example.
This has happened far too many times that we know about and how many times that we don't?

Offline Paranoid Android

« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2021, 09:34:17 AM »

Same here - probably because it's not true - the Jones family aren't any more or less powerful than any other family in the area.

Offline Dexter

« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2021, 02:25:07 PM »
Do you know where that idea comes from?

I really have no idea other than people trying to make the pieces fit

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #13 on: August 09, 2021, 04:33:07 PM »
Same here - probably because it's not true - the Jones family aren't any more or less powerful than any other family in the area.

After reading the comment about the Jones family being a powerful family in the area, I found a theory about the police and Freemasons. Nothing substantial.

Offline Paranoid Android

« Reply #14 on: August 09, 2021, 04:55:44 PM »
After reading the comment about the Jones family being a powerful family in the area, I found a theory about the police and Freemasons. Nothing substantial.

Jeez - they're a step away from citing the illuminati or aliens!