Author Topic: Anti facebook groups etc  (Read 14650 times)

Offline Eleanor

Re: Anti facebook groups etc
« Reply #45 on: July 07, 2022, 11:39:13 AM »
It's one thing to support something and quite another to accept the way things are. The last unanswered comment on WS was that the presumption of innocence applies only in court. Anyone who has knowledge of the ECHR case law knows that that is nonsense.

The presumption of Innocence does only legally apply In Court.  Prior to that it is Libel.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #46 on: July 07, 2022, 01:16:13 PM »
If we all accepted the way things were there would be no progress in the world. On websleuths you are free to question anything...thats the difference

On any forum it's not just what you say, it's how you say it. Does WS allow abuse of other members?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #47 on: July 07, 2022, 01:18:54 PM »
No. They will, however, like some here, not be interested in revisiting the subject. I know some here tend to see the subject as closed and say 'We've already discussed that years ago'. The CMOMM site is well-organised and to be fair their views are all available if people are prepared to read them.
Well you are wrong then, IMO.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #48 on: July 07, 2022, 01:22:13 PM »
The presumption of Innocence does only legally apply In Court.  Prior to that it is Libel.

It is also applied to investigations by the ECHR;

However, the principle of presumption of innocence does not prevent the authorities from informing the public about criminal investigations in progress, but it requires that they do so with all the discretion and circumspection necessary if the presumption of innocence is to be respected
https://www.echr.coe.int/documents/guide_art_6_criminal_eng.pdf
Result = happy posting.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #49 on: July 07, 2022, 02:18:00 PM »

However, the principle of presumption of innocence does not prevent the authorities from informing the public about criminal investigations in progress, but it requires that they do so with all the discretion and circumspection necessary if the presumption of innocence is to be respected

Wolters must obviously feel what he is doing is necessary..
His decision.
It's a possibility he could solve another 5 or 6 cases, the PJ didn't even bother to investigate.. But people such as you want to knock him.. Lol

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #50 on: July 07, 2022, 03:32:01 PM »

Does this apply to The McCanns do you think?  Or may you go on suggesting that The McCanns are in some way culpable without a scrap of proof?

You frequently Libel The McCanns even only with Innuendo.  You should pay attention to what Anthony Bennett did.  He was convicted on Innuendo.  Although you probably aren't that important.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #51 on: July 07, 2022, 03:53:57 PM »
On any forum it's not just what you say, it's how you say it. Does WS allow abuse of other members?

I think everyone knows you are wrong. Not sure what you keep wanting to flog a dead horse

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #52 on: July 07, 2022, 04:37:34 PM »
Wolters must obviously feel what he is doing is necessary..
His decision.
It's a possibility he could solve another 5 or 6 cases, the PJ didn't even bother to investigate.. But people such as you want to knock him.. Lol

This is what it is really all about.  The PJ did nothing, other than accuse The McCanns,  while a German Paedophile was rampaging around totally unchecked.

Or would anyone like to argue this point?  But probably not.

The PJ were utterly incompetent probably due to being stupid, but then you can't turn a pig's ear into a silk purse .
Too many years of being subservient to a Dictator.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #53 on: July 07, 2022, 05:28:26 PM »
Does this apply to The McCanns do you think?  Or may you go on suggesting that The McCanns are in some way culpable without a scrap of proof?

You frequently Libel The McCanns even only with Innuendo.  You should pay attention to what Anthony Bennett did.  He was convicted on Innuendo.  Although you probably aren't that important.

Thanks for the concern, but I don't need your advice thanks. What was Bennett convicted of?
Result = happy posting.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #54 on: July 07, 2022, 05:37:26 PM »
Thanks for the concern, but I don't need your advice thanks. What was Bennett convicted of?

Innuendo to Defame.  Silly pillock.  That cost him a fair few bob.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #55 on: July 07, 2022, 06:21:10 PM »
Innuendo to Defame.  Silly pillock.  That cost him a fair few bob.

Do you have any evidence that Bennett was convicted of that and not of Contempt of Court?
Result = happy posting.

Offline Rossb

« Reply #56 on: July 21, 2022, 09:02:43 AM »
To g unit, websleuths does not even recognise my email. I cant sign up and if you seen what the fb groups from haverns lot done, you would be astonished my friend.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #57 on: July 21, 2022, 09:23:29 AM »
To g unit, websleuths does not even recognise my email. I cant sign up and if you seen what the fb groups from haverns lot done, you would be astonished my friend.

Come back when you have evidence of a direct connection between The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann on facebook and webslueths.

PS I'm not your friend.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Rossb

« Reply #58 on: July 21, 2022, 10:30:25 AM »
Come back when you have evidence of a direct connection between The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann on facebook and webslueths.

PS I'm not your friend.

Lol, its called courtesy.

I physically can not as i got blocked. Someome poated a photo of me on the comment section it was diagusting what the person done. Jill havern was admin, blocked me. So i cant prove it if im blocked. Word of advice, im npt your friend either its just a saying. Get yourself on youtube only ro look at the vitriol. It doesnt become a debate but a slagging off contest. Cmomm r the same, same old stuff.

Offline jassi

« Reply #59 on: July 21, 2022, 10:40:50 AM »
Lol, its called courtesy.

I physically can not as i got blocked. Someome poated a photo of me on the comment section it was diagusting what the person done. Jill havern was admin, blocked me. So i cant prove it if im blocked. Word of advice, im npt your friend either its just a saying. Get yourself on youtube only ro look at the vitriol. It doesnt become a debate but a slagging off contest. Cmomm r the same, same old stuff.

Best to remain as anonymous as possible on the internet- no pictures and no personal details.
Anyone who does otherwise is asking for trouble.
IMO

The other piece of advice I would give is not to get worked up about this case. It's not as if any input  will affect the outcome.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future