Author Topic: Anti facebook groups etc  (Read 14642 times)

Offline John

Re: Anti facebook groups etc
« Reply #390 on: July 30, 2022, 12:24:53 PM »
The Germans are only focused on Brueckner because of some statement made to British police by a criminal associate.  There are no other declared suspects.

They are desperate to prosecute him for something, hence the  unrelated alleged forthcoming charges. I can see no other reason why they should want to act as world police force.

Clearly they are piecing together some  evidential links and hope to persuade judges of their validity.

IMO

Prosecutors get tunnel vision in these cases especially when they go public with unverified claims. Desperation appears to take over and that leads to wrongful convictions.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #391 on: July 30, 2022, 12:30:33 PM »
Why?  Just taken against him for no good reason?

Because he's an obvious danger to the public.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #392 on: July 30, 2022, 12:31:10 PM »
Because he lived & worked in the area, broke into apartments & robbed, raped a granny & some young sort, molested kids, went around telling his mates he knew all about the McCann case, told a paedo in a chat room that he murdered Maddie, destroying the evidence, & the pigs don't know where he was on May 3rd.

Pigs?  What does that mean?

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #393 on: July 30, 2022, 12:39:47 PM »
Pigs?  What does that mean?

Police, sorry, he doesn't like the cops.

Anyway, he's a danger to the public, this will be why Wolters is going after him hard imo

They want to stop him abusing kids, dropping his trousers in playgrounds & breaking into places, robbing & raping.

They might get him for all that stuff, but it doesn't look like they'll ever get him for Maddie, maybe because he just didn't do it.  He did all the other stuff, just not Maddie imo

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #394 on: July 30, 2022, 01:26:23 PM »
Prosecutors get tunnel vision in these cases especially when they go public with unverified claims. Desperation appears to take over and that leads to wrongful convictions.
They can't be that desperate - it's been two years now and no charges yet.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #395 on: July 30, 2022, 01:28:39 PM »

I think your post is laughable..
Either wolters wants to commit professional suicide or he has evidence that shows 100% CB murdered Maddie.
If he hasn't CB can sue him and ruin him

I think you are dreaming John
« Last Edit: July 30, 2022, 01:35:36 PM by Mr Gray »

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #396 on: July 30, 2022, 01:46:42 PM »
Either wolters wants to commit professional suicide or he has evidence that shows 100% CB murdered Maddie.

He has the flimsy-ass evidence Brueckner telling his mates he murdered Maddie.

So, Brueckner can't really sue him then, because he said he dunnit.

Offline John

« Reply #397 on: July 30, 2022, 03:20:39 PM »

Absolutely not. Seen it happen all the time in the real world.  If you think the police and the prosecutors are beyond reproach then you must be living in a parallel universe. Some of them should be behind bars!
« Last Edit: July 30, 2022, 03:22:41 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #398 on: July 30, 2022, 03:42:32 PM »
Absolutely not. Seen it happen all the time in the real world.  If you think the police and the prosecutors are beyond reproach then you must be living in a parallel universe. Some of them should be behind bars!

I'm well aware of what you say but that is not always the case.  You had nothing but praise for amaral who is discredited... Saying the police will have more evidence than they have revealed. I don't see anything to suggest it applies in this case... Quite the opposite. 
Do you really think Wolters would destroy his own career knowing that if he's lying CB can sue him.
I think he's playing a very clever game... Drawing CB out.. He's already managed to confirm he doesn't have an alibi.. Well done Wolters

Offline John

« Reply #399 on: July 30, 2022, 03:52:24 PM »
I'm well aware of what you say but that is not always the case.  You had nothing but praise for amaral who is discredited... Saying the police will have more evidence than they have revealed. I don't see anything to suggest it applies in this case... Quite the opposite. 
Do you really think Wolters would destroy his own career knowing that if he's lying CB can sue him.
I think he's playing a very clever game... Drawing CB out.. He's already managed to confirm he doesn't have an alibi.. Well done Wolters

I don't think Wolters has any credibility left. He has refused to reveal to the McCanns what happened to their daughter and that is unforgivable in my book.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #400 on: July 30, 2022, 04:16:11 PM »
I don't think Wolters has any credibility left. He has refused to reveal to the McCanns what happened to their daughter and that is unforgivable in my book.
Why do you think he's still in a job then?  Even the Portuguese managed to see sense and ditch Amaral when it was obvious what an idiot he was after only a few short months, two years down the line why has the penny still not dropped for the Germans yet in your opinion?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #401 on: July 30, 2022, 04:21:23 PM »

So he doesn't have a solid alibi?

The girl can't remember if she was with him that night, or not, so she could have been with him, or perhaps not.

So it's Wolters move now then, now he knows Brueckner has no firm alibi.

But Wolters isn't doing much about it, is he?

So, it's pretty obvious he can't actually prove Brueckner was abducting Maddie that night, really.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #402 on: July 30, 2022, 04:24:30 PM »

I'm sure the McCanns would rather find out what happened to Maddie than be told something that could ruin the investigation. It seems CB has been served evidence of an intended prosecution.. Perhaps the Behan rape case. The Portuguese failed miserably in the previous one where the Germans succeeded.  We will be able to judge him once that's heard

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #403 on: July 30, 2022, 04:25:31 PM »
I'm sure the McCanns would rather find out what happened to Maddie than be told something that could ruin the investigation. It seems CB has been served evidence of an intended prosecution.. Perhaps the Behan rape case. The Portuguese failed miserably in the previous one where the Germans succeeded.  We will be able to judge him once that's heard

Can't the McCanns be trusted to keep their mouths shut then?
« Last Edit: July 30, 2022, 04:36:36 PM by Wonderfulspam »

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #404 on: July 30, 2022, 04:44:40 PM »

Maybe it's because he doesn't really have any concrete evidence to show them.