Author Topic: How could revealing the concrete evidence to the McCanns ruin the investigation?  (Read 1221 times)

Offline Wonderfulspam

I'm sure the McCanns would rather find out what happened to Maddie than be told something that could ruin the investigation.

So, learn-ed forum members & sleuths, I'm interested to know......

How could revealing the concrete evidence to the McCanns ruin the investigation?
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline G-Unit

So, learn-ed forum members & sleuths, I'm interested to know......

How could revealing the concrete evidence to the McCanns ruin the investigation?

Maybe Wolters feared that their response might be "Call that concrete? We don't!"
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

Maybe Wolters feared that their response might be "Call that concrete? We don't!"
Why would they do that though, if they had committed the crime themselves?  Surely they'd be in full agreement that the evidence was concrete, unless they enjoy being endlessly persecuted by the online [ censored word ]s?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline barrier

So the fund, is it about finding Madeleine, now Wolters says she's dead murdered at the hands of CB he's got concrete evidence he says , so is the fund now defunct and should be shut ? or now that obstacle is out the way will what is remaining be used for other misper cases .

If Wolters reveals does that shut the fund or transfer funds to elsewhere, what a can of worms Wolters has opened.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Wonderfulspam

Why would they do that though, if they had committed the crime themselves?  Surely they'd be in full agreement that the evidence was concrete, unless they enjoy being endlessly persecuted by the online [ censored word ]s?

Have any logical & plausible answer for the thread topic at alll?

Offline Venturi Swirl

So the fund, is it about finding Madeleine, now Wolters says she's dead murdered at the hands of CB he's got concrete evidence he says , so is the fund now defunct and should be shut ? or now that obstacle is out the way will what is remaining be used for other misper cases .

If Wolters reveals does that shut the fund or transfer funds to elsewhere, what a can of worms Wolters has opened.
Don't worry your pretty little head about the fund - it's really none of your business what happens to it.  Whatever they do decide to do with it is unlikely to meet with your approval, nor should they give a stuff if it doesn't. 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Eleanor

We've just done that one on another Thread.

Offline Wonderfulspam

Don't worry your pretty little head about the fund - it's really none of your business what happens to it.  Whatever they do decide to do with it is unlikely to meet with your approval, nor should they give a stuff if it doesn't.

I'll take that as no then.

Offline Wonderfulspam

Hit a brick wall didn't it.
The answers were lacking, same as they are in relation to this thread topic.

Offline barrier

Which one,I must have been asleep or elsewhere .
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Eleanor

Which one,I must have been asleep or elsewhere .

Sorry.  I can't remember.

Offline Mr Gray

If it's shown Maddie is dead then the fund closes.... Simple

Offline Brietta

Sorry.  I can't remember.

Hardly surprising given the commitment some members have to the constant repetition of Groundhog day.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Wonderfulspam

Well, this thread gained a lot of traction didn't it.

Nobody going to have a stab at it?

Not even davel? I mean, it was his idea after all.

Offline Wonderfulspam

Hardly surprising given the commitment some members have to the constant repetition of Groundhog day.

This thread asks a new question though, doesn't it.

No groundhog day here, so care to veer back onto the topic in question & have a crack at answering it?

Given how much of a stickler you are for keeping threads on topic & all that.