Author Topic: Will there be consequences arising from the McCann's defeat at the ECHR?  (Read 13496 times)

Offline G-Unit

Re: Will there be consequences arising from the McCann's defeat at the ECHR?
« Reply #45 on: September 23, 2022, 06:06:08 PM »
I don't know.  Amaral's Court Costs perhaps.  Although Amaral might have to do that himself.

Either of them can apply for a county court judgement to be issued against the McCanns.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Online Eleanor

« Reply #46 on: September 23, 2022, 06:10:36 PM »
Either of them can apply for a county court judgement to be issued against the McCanns.

I look forward to seeing that happen.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #47 on: September 23, 2022, 10:43:32 PM »
She plummeted to almost certain instant death from the sofa remember?  Happens all the time apparently.  I’m amazed the EU hasn’t banned the deadly things.  Massive danger to young kids, sofas.

Not massively dangerous but a child, falling from a balcony on to hard, impacted earth could be. An impact like that on a child’s head or neck could do calamitous damage.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #48 on: September 23, 2022, 10:48:56 PM »
Not massively dangerous but a child, falling from a balcony on to hard, impacted earth could be. An impact like that on a child’s head or neck could do calamitous damage.
That wasn’t Amaral’s theory.  He claimed she od’ed on Calpol and fell to her death off a sofa, was stuffed in a freezer and transported in the hire car 23 days later by her parents, and the ECHR reckon that’s fair comment. 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #49 on: September 23, 2022, 10:50:29 PM »
All of which leave traces, perhaps even human remains.

If Maddie choked to death, what trace would there be?
I can't think of anything.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #50 on: September 23, 2022, 10:50:45 PM »
That wasn’t Amaral’s theory.  He claimed she od’ed on Calpol and fell to her death off a sofa, was stuffed in a freezer and transported in the hire car 23 days later by her parents, and the ECHR reckon that’s fair comment.

I don't know whether to laugh or cry sometimes.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #51 on: September 23, 2022, 10:54:45 PM »

Seems fair enough to me.
What's your problem with It?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #52 on: September 23, 2022, 10:59:32 PM »

I really don’t care what Amaral’s theory was.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #53 on: September 23, 2022, 11:07:36 PM »

Give him his dues.
He managed to work out there wasn't any abductor. He went off on all sorts of tangents explaining the rest, but then the abduction theories tend to do that also.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #54 on: September 23, 2022, 11:14:31 PM »
Give him his dues.
He managed to work out there wasn't any abductor. He went off on all sorts of tangents explaining the rest, but then the abduction theories tend to do that also.

Indeed.

It suits some to push the sometimes rather odd theories of Amaral as it fills the space where sensible discussion of less complex, and more believable, accident scenarios could take place.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #55 on: September 23, 2022, 11:26:06 PM »
But that is what we were discussing.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #56 on: September 23, 2022, 11:30:06 PM »
Indeed.

It suits some to push the sometimes rather odd theories of Amaral as it fills the space where sensible discussion of less complex, and more believable, accident scenarios could take place.
We’ve been over this a thousand times.  There isn’t a plausible or logical accidental death that isn’t entirely unprecedented.  Children do not as a rule die instantly from a short fall and in the many years we have been discussing the case no one has managed to cite a reasonable example of an actual accidental death that mirrors what you’re suggesting.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #57 on: September 23, 2022, 11:33:10 PM »
But that is what we were discussing.

Are we? I thought that it was consequences arising etc.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #58 on: September 23, 2022, 11:36:58 PM »
We’ve been over this a thousand times.  There isn’t a plausible or logical accidental death that isn’t entirely unprecedented.  Children do not as a rule die instantly from a short fall and in the many years we have been discussing the case no one has managed to cite a reasonable example of an actual accidental death that mirrors what you’re suggesting.

Maddie chokes to death on a boiled sweet, let's say.
What's the problem with that scenario? Thousands of people die from choking every year.
Elderly & children in particular.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #59 on: September 23, 2022, 11:38:14 PM »
Are we? I thought that it was consequences arising etc.

Supposed to be yes, but every thread seems to drift all over the place.