Author Topic: No Interview This Anniversary ?  (Read 30696 times)

Offline faithlilly

Re: No Interview This Anniversary ?
« Reply #45 on: April 29, 2018, 09:31:48 AM »
Odd to you... Not to others

I think the fact that they proffered an explanation for the lack of an interview suggests that they knew it would appear odd. That the explanation was odder still is classic McCann.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2018, 09:34:22 AM by Faithlilly »
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline sadie

« Reply #46 on: April 29, 2018, 09:36:12 AM »
Not directly.
So how do you KNOW that?   

Have you been at every meeting with them?  Every phone call, have you tapped those?  Have you read every personal letter?

Quite honestly Faith, you DO NOT KNOW that.   It is make believe

.... and not even a challenge from slarti ... or an IMO added !!!!

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #47 on: April 29, 2018, 09:40:14 AM »
I think the fact that they proffered an explanation for the lack of an interview suggests that they knew it would appear odd. That the explanation was odder still is classic McCann.

That's your opinion but not necessarily  true

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #48 on: April 29, 2018, 10:40:50 AM »
That's your opinion but not necessarily  true

Oh I think you’ll find I’m correct.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline John

« Reply #49 on: April 29, 2018, 11:13:10 AM »
Why should The Mccanns suddenly start criticizing OG ?   They have thanked them and shown their appreciation.

IMO, The Mccanns are in the know about who did it .... and OG are anxious that they dont accidentally let the cat out of the bag.  Something appears to be imminent, with the change of funding method ... or at very least the investigation is at a critical stage.

AIMO

Sorry Sadie but the only critical thing about Operation Grange is who is going to admit failure.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #50 on: April 29, 2018, 12:34:01 PM »
Well do you think it is right that the McCanns have been asked not to give interviews this anniversary?  Do you believe that bit?

I don't!  The main reasons being what can they possibly say to 'harm' the investigation. I believe Maddie is now on a back burner and they have new lives to live. Perhaps they no longer want to be associated with that 'mistake that anyone in the UK can make because we all leave our kids alone' apparently. I also believe they do not have the same  'support and or sympathy they once had , as more and more people became wary of their version of events. IMO
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Brietta

« Reply #51 on: April 29, 2018, 01:22:58 PM »
Tell me Davel. How do you think saying that they cannot comment on the investigation in an interview would mean that the McCanns might jeopardise any ongoing enquiries?

To date I have seen nothing to support your implication that Kate and Gerry have said anything at all ... we know someone saw fit to print it in a tabloid who was neither of them nor was it a recognised and named spokesperson ... where has your information come from?
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #52 on: April 29, 2018, 01:55:35 PM »
The McCanns not doing an interview is considered suspicious by some.  But the McCanns would inevitably say or do something if they DID do an interview that would raise suspicions - they always have for some people and there's no reason why they wouldn't raise suspicions again if they were to give an interview on the 11th anniversary.  That was my point.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2018, 12:16:29 PM by John »
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline sadie

« Reply #53 on: April 29, 2018, 03:25:18 PM »
Sorry Sadie but the only critical thing about Operation Grange is who is going to admit failure.

IMO,   
The only critical thing about Operation Grange is, are the people that they are after so important and powerful that they are untouchable? 

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #54 on: April 29, 2018, 03:26:21 PM »

I don't!  The main reasons being what can they possibly say to 'harm' the investigation. I believe Maddie is now on a back burner and they have new lives to live. Perhaps they no longer want to be associated with that 'mistake that anyone in the UK can make because we all leave our kids alone' apparently. I also believe they do not have the same  'support and or sympathy they once had , as more and more people became wary of their version of events. IMO

Apparently SY were involved in what interviews they agreed to do last year, so it's no surprise that they had an input this year imo. I don't suppose it was a sacrifice to give up a few minutes on Loose Women; it was hardly worth travelling to London for.

The couple are considering two pooled interviews in Britain, one for print through the country's national agency Press Association and one for broadcasters.

Both are being organised through Scotland Yard, Mitchell explained. He said: "There will be no fee."
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2876843/kate-gerry-mccann-cashing-in-anniversary-maddies-disappearance/

Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline slartibartfast

« Reply #55 on: April 29, 2018, 03:41:42 PM »
To date I have seen nothing to support your implication that Kate and Gerry have said anything at all ... we know someone saw fit to print it in a tabloid who was neither of them nor was it a recognised and named spokesperson ... where has your information come from?

A friend of the McCanns said...

So we either accept statements made on behalf of the McCanns or not?
“Reasoning will never make a Man correct an ill Opinion, which by Reasoning he never acquired”.

Offline jassi

« Reply #56 on: April 29, 2018, 05:02:51 PM »

Don't they usually appear in the tabloids, which are treated with suspicion?
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Brietta

« Reply #57 on: April 29, 2018, 05:12:21 PM »

You are at liberty to accept whatever you wish ... that is entirely at your discretion.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #58 on: April 29, 2018, 07:20:47 PM »
Apparently SY were involved in what interviews they agreed to do last year, so it's no surprise that they had an input this year imo. I don't suppose it was a sacrifice to give up a few minutes on Loose Women; it was hardly worth travelling to London for.

The couple are considering two pooled interviews in Britain, one for print through the country's national agency Press Association and one for broadcasters.

Both are being organised through Scotland Yard, Mitchell explained. He said: "There will be no fee."
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2876843/kate-gerry-mccann-cashing-in-anniversary-maddies-disappearance/

Were there two pooled interviews ?

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #59 on: April 29, 2018, 07:51:28 PM »
Only days till the anniversary now.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.