Author Topic: No Interview This Anniversary ?  (Read 30695 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: No Interview This Anniversary ?
« Reply #150 on: May 13, 2018, 08:13:26 PM »
We would indeed jassi so perhaps VS will elucidate?
It was a suggestion same as Jassi made a suggestion, you didn’t ask Jassi to elucidate on hers that the money had run out, why not?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #151 on: May 13, 2018, 08:18:54 PM »
It was a suggestion same as Jassi made a suggestion, you didn’t ask Jassi to elucidate on hers that the money had run out, why not?

It was obvious what jassi meant. Your post was less clear so I asked you to elucidate. Please don’t feel I’m picking on you.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #152 on: May 13, 2018, 08:28:27 PM »
It was obvious what jassi meant. Your post was less clear so I asked you to elucidate. Please don’t feel I’m picking on you.
I do actually.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #153 on: May 13, 2018, 08:34:46 PM »
I do actually.

Then it wasn’t meant. I apologise. Now can you please expand on your post ?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #154 on: May 13, 2018, 08:48:37 PM »
Then it wasn’t meant. I apologise. Now can you please expand on your post ?
No.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #155 on: May 13, 2018, 08:54:51 PM »
No.

I really don’t blame you. Perhaps you should have thought through the logistics of trolls being responsible for the suspension of the OFM website before you posted your opinion ?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #156 on: May 13, 2018, 09:01:23 PM »
I really don’t blame you. Perhaps you should have thought through the logistics of trolls being responsible for the suspension of the OFM website before you posted your opinion ?
To be honest, it wasn’t a massively serious suggestion in the first place  but thanks for your valiant attempt to put me down - again.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #157 on: May 13, 2018, 09:07:20 PM »
To be honest, it wasn’t a massively serious suggestion in the first place  but thanks for your valiant attempt to put me down - again.

Yet again no attempt at a put down but well done for your valiant, but failed, attempt to gloss over your ridiculous suggestion.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #158 on: May 13, 2018, 10:01:33 PM »
Yet again no attempt at a put down but well done for your valiant, but failed, attempt to gloss over your ridiculous suggestion.
And that wasn’t a put down either I suppose. 

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #159 on: May 13, 2018, 10:09:58 PM »
And that wasn’t a put down either I suppose.

No that was called stating a fact.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #160 on: May 13, 2018, 10:23:02 PM »
No that was called stating a fact.
OK, thanks, it was kind of you.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #161 on: May 13, 2018, 10:26:48 PM »
OK, thanks, it was kind of you.

It’s a weakness of mine.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #162 on: May 13, 2018, 10:28:20 PM »
Anyway, not sure what the apparent suspension of the Find Madeleine site has got to do with "No Interview This Anniversary" but let's hope it's back up and running soon, as soon as they've put more money in the meter or booted off the hacker trolls.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #163 on: May 13, 2018, 10:40:37 PM »
Anyway, not sure what the apparent suspension of the Find Madeleine site has got to do with "No Interview This Anniversary" but let's hope it's back up and running soon, as soon as they've put more money in the meter or booted off the hacker trolls.

I agree the suspension has nothing to do with the OP.

So what do we know? There is enough money still in the fund according to the accounts in January to pay for the official website. It would appear that the website isn’t down due to maintenance. There is now no facility for supporters to donate to the fund. There is no announcement of the closure of the website on the OFM Facebook page. Indeed the link is still displayed prominently.

So what is going on ?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #164 on: May 13, 2018, 11:11:21 PM »
I agree the suspension has nothing to do with the OP.

So what do we know? There is enough money still in the fund according to the accounts in January to pay for the official website. It would appear that the website isn’t down due to maintenance. There is now no facility for supporters to donate to the fund. There is no announcement of the closure of the website on the OFM Facebook page. Indeed the link is still displayed prominently.

So what is going on ?
Might have been hacked by trolls?  Just a possibility to consider, not saying it has.