Author Topic: No Interview This Anniversary ?  (Read 30694 times)

Offline Miss Taken Identity

Re: No Interview This Anniversary ?
« Reply #165 on: May 13, 2018, 11:14:39 PM »
Anyway, not sure what the apparent suspension of the Find Madeleine site has got to do with "No Interview This Anniversary" but let's hope it's back up and running soon, as soon as they've put more money in the meter or booted off the hacker trolls.

Cite Please.  who has hacked the site?
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #166 on: May 13, 2018, 11:34:53 PM »
Like I said, it will be one of the two reasons cited by myself and Jassi

https://portal.my-tss.com/knowledgebase/184/Why-is-my-website-suspended.html
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline misty

« Reply #167 on: May 13, 2018, 11:48:57 PM »
Website is back up & running. No trolls have been reported missing or deceased.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #168 on: May 14, 2018, 08:03:25 AM »
I agree the suspension has nothing to do with the OP.

So what do we know? There is enough money still in the fund according to the accounts in January to pay for the official website. It would appear that the website isn’t down due to maintenance. There is now no facility for supporters to donate to the fund. There is no announcement of the closure of the website on the OFM Facebook page. Indeed the link is still displayed prominently.

So what is going on ?
Just in case you’d been fretting overnight about the inability of supporters to donate to the fund, I am posting a link below for anyone who wants to do so.

http://findmadeleine.com/support/index.html
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #169 on: May 14, 2018, 08:14:21 AM »
Just in case you’d been fretting overnight about the inability of supporters to donate to the fund, I am posting a link below for anyone who wants to do so.

http://findmadeleine.com/support/index.html

I just didn’t want those poor old grannies wondering where they now donate the few pennies they’ve saved by not putting the fire on or the schoolchildren where they now donate their tuck money.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #170 on: May 14, 2018, 08:52:34 AM »
I just didn’t want those poor old grannies wondering where they now donate the few pennies they’ve saved by not putting the fire on or the schoolchildren where they now donate their tuck money.
Aww, there’s that renowned Faithlilly kindness shining through again.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #171 on: May 14, 2018, 08:57:25 AM »
For any old grannies reading this, now the weather’s warmer you don’t need to have your fire switched on so please instead send your last few pennies to the McCanns.  Also, any school children reading this, have you heard of childhood obesity?  Don’t spend money on tuck, it’s bad for you and will make you fat.  Instead, send it to the McCanns, you know it makes sense!

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #172 on: May 14, 2018, 08:59:11 AM »
Aww, there’s that renowned Faithlilly kindness shining through again.

I’m my own worst enemy I know. Too compassionate for my own good  8(0(*
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #173 on: May 14, 2018, 09:00:14 AM »
For any old grannies reading this, now the weather’s warmer you don’t need to have your fire switched on so please instead send your last few pennies to the McCanns.  Also, any school children reading this, have you heard of childhood obesity?  Don’t spend money on tuck, it’s bad for you and will make you fat.  Instead, send it to the McCanns, you know it makes sense!

@)(++(* 

« Reply #174 on: May 14, 2018, 11:12:57 AM »

8**8:/:

You have just got yourself a job my son... Salesman of the year for the McCann Company.  8(>(( ?>)()<

I can see Eleanor digging into her heating fund right as we read this...

Offline Brietta

« Reply #175 on: May 14, 2018, 11:37:08 AM »
Does this thread have a topic any longer?  May we make the attempt to return to it ... thank you.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

« Reply #176 on: May 14, 2018, 10:40:59 PM »
I have brought this back on thread twice only to have them swiped and none of the content was libellous ...
anyway, the McCanns  could npt bring themselves to tell their adorning public that SY told them NOT to talk to the media- incase... well I don't know, their human rights are being violated IMO. ALL they want to do is find their daughter and ask the public to keep looking...

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #177 on: May 14, 2018, 10:52:04 PM »
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/6156218/madeline-mccann-parents-kate-gerry-warned-not-talk-11th-anniversary-disappearance/

Odd story in so many ways.

Is it really believable that if asked not to the presenters of Loose Women would ask questions of the parents that they know may jeopardise an ongoing investigation?

The McCanns, if asked, could simply say that they cannot discuss the investigation, as they have before. How could that possibly jeopardise any ongoing enquiries?

As I said an odd article on so many levels.

Was there an interview this anniversary? 
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

« Reply #178 on: May 14, 2018, 10:54:43 PM »
Was there an interview this anniversary?

No, Clarence Mitchell explained that SY told the McCanns not to talk to the media. ^*&& *%87

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #179 on: May 14, 2018, 11:04:03 PM »
No, Clarence Mitchell explained that SY told the McCanns not to talk to the media. ^*&& *%87
That is not answering my question.  SY could ask them not to have an interview and it could be explained by Clarence but the McCanns have an interview regardless.

So from what I have seen so far is that the McCanns had that prayer meeting and Kate read out a poem.  So in a little way they were not completely silenced.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.