Author Topic: No Interview This Anniversary ?  (Read 30695 times)

Offline Robittybob1

Re: No Interview This Anniversary ?
« Reply #180 on: May 14, 2018, 11:07:13 PM »
Has anyone looked into the poetical meaning of the poem read by Kate?
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #181 on: May 14, 2018, 11:33:58 PM »

See quotes attributed to John Paul Richter, Bob Dylan and Humpty Dumpty.

1  “My good friend,” said he, “when I wrote that passage, God and I knew what it meant. It is possible that God knows it still; but as for me, I have totally forgotten.”
2 "Make it mean what you want I was just looking for a word to rhyme with coat".
3 "When I use a word," Humpty Dumpty said, in rather a scornful tone, "it means just what I choose it to mean—neither more nor less."

To round it off I commend "A Danish Soap" by Peter Filichia.
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline Brietta

« Reply #182 on: May 15, 2018, 02:16:46 AM »
Was there an interview this anniversary?
On the tenth anniversary an interview was given.
In my opinion there is no proof of an interview marking the event annually and no cite has been provided to confirm such a thing.
There is an annual service to remember Madeleine.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #183 on: May 15, 2018, 04:10:40 AM »
See quotes attributed to John Paul Richter, Bob Dylan and Humpty Dumpty.

1  “My good friend,” said he, “when I wrote that passage, God and I knew what it meant. It is possible that God knows it still; but as for me, I have totally forgotten.”
2 "Make it mean what you want I was just looking for a word to rhyme with coat".
3 "When I use a word," Humpty Dumpty said, in rather a scornful tone, "it means just what I choose it to mean—neither more nor less."

To round it off I commend "A Danish Soap" by Peter Filichia.
I'm sure Kate Healy has more depth than that.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline jassi

« Reply #184 on: May 15, 2018, 08:44:50 AM »

Who wrote it?
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #185 on: May 15, 2018, 09:32:39 AM »
I'm sure Kate Healy has more depth than that.

Quite possibly, however "A Danish Soap" is about The Bard [Bill Wagstaff to the unititiated] and Bob Dylan has a Nobel Prize for literature.............faites vos jeux.
I'll leave you to Google Richter and Carroll.
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #186 on: May 15, 2018, 12:31:14 PM »
Moderation

Offline jassi

« Reply #187 on: May 15, 2018, 12:32:33 PM »
Was it her poem?

I didn't think so.  Somebody will know.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #188 on: May 15, 2018, 12:35:56 PM »
I didn't think so.  Somebody will know.
The paper quoted a line and I Googled it and it didn't get any results so I assumed it was a new poem specially written for the occasion.  That was a couple of weeks ago, things might have changed.
Moderation

Offline jassi

« Reply #189 on: May 15, 2018, 12:41:13 PM »
The paper quoted a line and I Googled it and it didn't get any results so I assumed it was a new poem specially written for the occasion.  That was a couple of weeks ago, things might have changed.

Found it and no she didn't write it.

https://clarepollard.wordpress.com/2012/12/13/lighting-a-candle/

Or maybe not -

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #190 on: May 15, 2018, 01:02:07 PM »
Found it and no she didn't write it.

https://clarepollard.wordpress.com/2012/12/13/lighting-a-candle/
I will never growl at you again for finding that poem for me.  Thanking you from the bottom of my heart.

I see that article was written about  6 years ago "Lighting a Candle
December 13, 2012 by poetclare"
Moderation

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #191 on: May 18, 2018, 11:25:55 PM »
That is not answering my question.  SY could ask them not to have an interview and it could be explained by Clarence but the McCanns have an interview regardless.

So from what I have seen so far is that the McCanns had that prayer meeting and Kate read out a poem.  So in a little way they were not completely silenced.

A prayer meeting is quite different from a media interview. Prayer meetings are good for the soul and PR, if you  have a fairy in sky to believe in. It is good that GOD forgives sinners when they ask for forgiveness.

It is worth noting that Kate forgave her daughters 'abductor'  such humility, but then refused to forgive Sr Amaral
tsk   funny ole thing that forgiveness malarky
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #192 on: May 19, 2018, 07:44:00 AM »
A prayer meeting is quite different from a media interview. Prayer meetings are good for the soul and PR, if you  have a fairy in sky to believe in. It is good that GOD forgives sinners when they ask for forgiveness.

It is worth noting that Kate forgave her daughters 'abductor'  such humility, but then refused to forgive Sr Amaral
tsk   funny ole thing that forgiveness malarky
Cite for Kate forgiving her daughter’s abductor? 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline barrier

« Reply #193 on: May 19, 2018, 08:17:07 AM »
' I can forgive Maddie's abductor': Six years on Kate McCann says she does not want to be eaten up by 'hatred and bitterness'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2310279/Madeleine-McCanns-mother-Kate-says-forgive-Maddies-abductor.html
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #194 on: May 19, 2018, 08:51:51 AM »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2310279/Madeleine-McCanns-mother-Kate-says-forgive-Maddies-abductor.html
So she didn’t actually say “I forgive the abductor” and acknowledged that without an abductor showing remorse it would be harder to forgive.

She told the Daily Telegraph: ‘I think I could probably forgive Madeleine’s abductor whatever the circumstances. I don’t know whether it’s simply because I’m stronger or because there’s no benefit in not forgiving someone.
'I can’t change anything and I don’t want to be eaten up by hatred and bitterness.
'And maybe there is an element of pity - what kind of person could do something like this? Of course, forgiveness will always be easier if there is remorse.’

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2310279/Madeleine-McCanns-mother-Kate-says-forgive-Maddies-abductor.html#ixzz5Fvpx4pnn
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly