Author Topic: Cats and Dogs  (Read 104566 times)

Offline John

Cats and Dogs
« on: June 04, 2012, 11:50:03 PM »

Introducing Yuki, the forum moderator.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2012, 02:22:53 AM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline puglove

Re: Just for cats
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2012, 11:52:40 PM »

Introducing Yuki, the forum moderator.

Bloody hell, John, how lovely is Yuki? We had a pure white cat once, called Harley, and he was deaf. Got his head stuck in the chimney after a starling nest. I used to have to put sun block on his ears.
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline Andrea

« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2012, 11:58:34 PM »
Aww cute  ?{)(**

Offline Andrea

« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2012, 12:09:18 AM »
I need to get a picture of Scarlet up here quickly!

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2012, 12:10:44 AM »
You do Andy and I need to learn how to post images ... can anyone help?

Offline Andrea

« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2012, 12:13:43 AM »
Wish i could help Tim, im having trouble myself.

Offline John

« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2012, 12:17:28 AM »
You do Andy and I need to learn how to post images ... can anyone help?

There are a couple of ways you can post pictures to the site.

1.  You can simply attach the file straight from your computer.  Click on 'Attachments and other option' at the bottom of the text box and select the file from your computer.

2. If you go to  www.imgur.com   you can upload your photos to a host site which will provide you with a url.  All you have to do is to post that url in the dialogue box.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.

Offline Andrea

« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2012, 12:23:56 AM »
I need to get the pics off my iphone first, John.

I shall fathom it out eventually. Scarlet will 15 yrs old by then mind  8(0(*

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2012, 03:04:00 PM »
This is Kaizer ... the old daddy of my menagery of sheps ... handsome lad eh ... just like his owner!
(Thank's for the instructions John .... as they say it's easy when you know how!  8((()*/

Offline Andrea

« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2012, 03:17:14 PM »
Hes a beauty Tim, i love the GSD,

Offline abs

« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2012, 09:33:29 PM »
Cute pets, thanks for sharing! I used to have cats, not anymore, we travel too much to have pets.
Something else - John, does your Dell-cabinet rattle?! I used to have the same, and it was so noisy, it practically drove me insane! I read some about it online, and others had the same problem. I have and Amtec now - silent as an itty-bitty kitty cat.  8(0(* I could take a picture of it and post here as a sort of pet, but you´d all see the mess on my table, sooo.  8(>((

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2012, 11:23:11 PM »
Hes a beauty Tim, i love the GSD,

Ta Andy .... have you got the pics of Scarlet off your phone yet? Just stick the USB lead from your phone into your pc and download instructions/options should come up!  8((()*/

Offline John

« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2012, 02:22:06 AM »

Introducing SNOOPY, my sons dog.  Would you believe her mum is a Golden Labrador and her dad a black German Shepherd.

Offline Andrea

Re: Cats and Dogs
« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2012, 09:58:42 AM »
Was tring all day yesterday Tim, still havent worked it out, i will ask my daughter she's good at things like that.

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #14 on: June 06, 2012, 10:14:24 AM »

Introducing SNOOPY, my sons dog.  Would you believe her mum is a Golden Labrador and her dad a black German Shepherd.

Snoopy's a cracker John ... great mix of breeds too. He has the shep head shape ... I bet he is smart being a mixture of two intelligent breeds.  8((()*/