Author Topic: Luke Mitchell Confidential Hotline 07092 984231  (Read 3962 times)

Offline Admin

Luke Mitchell Confidential Hotline 07092 984231
« on: March 04, 2012, 04:32:29 AM »
A Confidential Hotline was set up some time ago to facilitate anyone who wished to give information anonymously in relation to the murder of Jodi Jones.

All you have to do is telephone the number and leave your message when prompted to do so. 

Information received will be treated as confidential unless the caller specifically requests that such information be made public.

The Hotline is available 24 hours a day.

HOTLINE Tel.   07092 984231

Calls to this number are not free and will attract a small charge.

Offline Angelo222

Re: Luke Mitchell Confidential Hotline 07092 984231
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2012, 04:33:28 AM »
Quote from: admin board=mitchell thread=126 post=895 time=1319102728
A Confidential Hotline was set up some time ago to facilitate anyone who wished to give information anonymously in relation to the murder of Jodi Jones.

All you have to do is telephone the number and leave your message when prompted to do so. 

Information received will be treated as confidential unless the caller specifically requests that such information be made public.

I read that this facility has helped in the past. I wonder why the Mitchell family never offered a reward for information which would clear their son as Mrs Hall has done in Simon's case and Debbie Garlick has in the case of Kate Prout's disappearance?

Could I ask you John why you haven't put your own case on here or are you planning to do so?  Just curious as you seem to know your way around these forums extremely well.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Admin

« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2012, 04:35:09 AM »
Quote from: david board=mitchell thread=126 post=897 time=1319103828
Quote from: admin board=mitchell thread=126 post=895 time=1319102728

I read that this facility has helped in the past. I wonder why the Mitchell family never offered a reward for information which would clear their son as Mrs Hall has done in Simon's case and Debbie Garlick has in the case of Kate Prout's disappearance?

Could I ask you John why you haven't put your own case on here or are you planning to do so?  Just curious as you seem to know your way around these forums extremely well.

We wondered that as well David.  You would think that it would pay them to offer a reward since if Mitchell is cleared he would be in line for substantial compensation.  Stranger than strange.

Maybe we can reply for John as he is away until late afternoon today apparently.  We are intending to host Johns case and will do so in conjunction with the launch of his new website.  Hope this explains matters David?   8(0(*

gordo

« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2012, 04:36:27 AM »
Quote from: admin board=mitchell thread=126 post=898 time=1319104180
Quote from: david board=mitchell thread=126 post=897 time=1319103828

We wondered that as well David.  You would think that it would pay them to offer a reward since if Mitchell is cleared he would be in line for substantial compensation.  Stranger than strange.

Maybe we can reply for John as he is away until late afternoon today apparently.  We are intending to host Johns case and will do so in conjunction with the launch of his new website.  Hope this explains matters David?

Thanx admin.  I look forward to that as I want to ask him something about his treatment at the hands of the Scottish authorities.