Author Topic: Why did Mark lie claiming his father was living with friends in London?  (Read 27413 times)

Offline Miss Taken Identity

Re: Why did Mark lie claiming his father was living with friends in London?
« Reply #60 on: November 14, 2017, 03:05:38 PM »
Where has all this rubbish come from Mistaken Identity?  Mark has never said he didn’t phone his father and John haven’t you read my replies? Mark has requested the itemised phone bill but the CPS have refused. What do you want him to do - go round to their offices and hold a gun to their heads? He is trying to prove his innocence but every obstacle is being put in his way.  When the BT bill is available I will let you know.

Rubbish? I hardly think my questions are rubbish.  I am trying, as an independent thinking person, to look at this case without prejudice.

I find it quite incredible that the CPS/police are withholding evidence which the defence are entitled to have access to, Is being used to persecute an innocent person. Now we have to look at his legal team who should complain to the bar with this legal regard and demand a re trial or at least an appeal based on this evidence.

Sami had a land line how else would be get access to the internet. and what happened to his property? his phones etc? AND what was the state of his closing balance on Sami's bank account on his 'dissapearance'.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2017, 04:59:40 PM by John »
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #61 on: November 14, 2017, 03:31:35 PM »
Rubbish? I hardly think my questions are rubbish.  I am trying, as an independent thinking person, to look at this case without prejudice.

I find it quite incredible that the CPS/police are withholding evidence which the defence are entitled to have access to, Is being used to persecute an innocent person. Now we have to look at his legal team who should complain to the bar with this legal regard and demand a re trial or at least an appeal based on this evidence.

Sami had a land line how else would be get access to the internet. and what happened to his property? his phones etc? AND what was the state of his closing balance on Sami's bank account on his 'dissapearance'.

One doesn't need a landline to get access to the internet.  None of my three offspring has a landline, but they all have internet access. Don't ask me how----I'm too old to be internet savvy!!!
« Last Edit: November 15, 2017, 05:00:06 PM by John »

Offline Daisy

« Reply #62 on: November 14, 2017, 08:34:09 PM »

One doesn't need a landline to get access to the internet.  None of my three offspring has a landline, but they all have internet access. Don't ask me how----I'm too old to be internet savvy!!!

Thank you at least you know what I am trying to explain.

Offline Daisy

« Reply #63 on: November 14, 2017, 08:45:05 PM »

I find it quite incredible that the CPS/police are withholding evidence which the defence are entitled to have access to, Is being used to persecute an innocent person. Now we have to look at his legal team who should complain to the bar with this legal regard and ddeand a re trial or at least an appeal based on this evidence.

I am referring to the statements you make which have no relation to the truth. You obviously haven’t read the vast amount I have posted on this case. Mark paid large sums of money into his dad’s account as he ran his own business alongside his studies.

You don’t just get what you want by demanding. The police do not have the telephone bill, BT do! If you complained to the bar they would laugh at you as it is not applicable.  Also the request of data only applies to living people so they are not obliged to release it as Sami can’t give his consent. This also applies to any other documents relating to Sami.

« Reply #64 on: November 14, 2017, 09:59:07 PM »
I am referring to the statements you make which have no relation to the truth. You obviously haven’t read the vast amount I have posted on this case. Mark paid large sums of money into his dad’s account as he ran his own business alongside his studies.

You don’t just get what you want by demanding. The police do not have the telephone bill, BT do! If you complained to the bar they would laugh at you as it is not applicable.  Also the request of data only applies to living people so they are not obliged to release it as Sami can’t give his consent. This also applies to any other documents relating to Sami.

So let me try and understand this... the CPS/police didn't bother to check phone or internet traffic. ( it didn't have to be BT internet but it usually is a land line otherwise why have land line?) wow Mark has really been set up then- in your opinion- no evidence.

Personally never known that in a murder trial but it is as you say a pure set up. So just incase anyone else is interested and can't be bothered to read every word- who threw out all the paperwork and unwound sami's share of the 'business' . who is the next of Kin?
« Last Edit: November 15, 2017, 05:01:04 PM by John »

Offline Daisy

« Reply #65 on: November 15, 2017, 07:06:18 AM »
So let me try and understand this... the CPS/police didn't bother to check phone or internet traffic. ( it didn't have to be BT internet but it usually is a land line otherwise why have land line?) wow Mark has really been set up then- in your opinion- no evidence.

Personally never known that in a murder trial but it is as you say a pure set up. So just incase anyone else is interested and can't be bothered to read every word- who threw out all the paperwork and unwound sami's share of the 'business' . who is the next of Kin?

They did check the internet and phone but not revealed this.

I have never said it is a set up.

Sami had no part in Mark’s computer business

There is no evidence that paperwork was thrown out.

« Last Edit: November 15, 2017, 05:01:17 PM by John »

« Reply #66 on: November 15, 2017, 12:08:30 PM »
They did check the internet and phone but not revealed this.

You are suggesting Mark was set up?

So mark was 'keeping' his father and they shared a business bank account or did Mark have his own and access to sami's?
OK Why would Mark use and have access to Samis bank account?

The next of kin, you still havn't told us who that is, can see if there are any bank statements, bills,reciepts etc

Who is Sami's NOK?

Just for the record. a court order can be made if there may be evidence on any data set/field on any database which could be used as an alibi in a murder case.  he has cr@p lawyers! As an example why do you think CCTV is used for Jill Dandos last minutes? the police got permission is why!
« Last Edit: November 15, 2017, 03:59:23 PM by mrswah »

Offline John

« Reply #67 on: November 15, 2017, 05:02:13 PM »
Let's keep posts constructive and civil please ladies.  TY
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #68 on: April 26, 2018, 10:25:47 PM »
Another way is to look at electricity usage at the family home.  The electric meters are all digital now so the electric supply company should have a record indicating when the power usage almost stopped. Same for gas usage if the house was connected to a gas supplier.

This is Mark’s response.
Just to be clear, there is no dispute that the house was empty between November 2009 and February 2010.  It is the period between September and November 2009 that is contested.  We believe that, out of the wider 6 month period, my father was alive for at least 6 weeks longer than the prosecution allowed for.
We had really hoped to find the kind of paper trail many of you have suggested following.  In practice, however, that has proved to be extremely difficult to uncover thus far because of my father’s clandestine behaviour – as explained in earlier posts.  He was quite meticulous in covering his tracks when he didn’t want people to know what he was doing or where he had been travelling.  All his diaries over the years contain mysteriously blank periods where nothing is recorded at all, sandwiched in between periods where he seems to record everything.
Chasing up the utility records is a really good idea, so I am looking into that now.  Thanks to whoever suggested it.  I will let you know what they come back with.  It was quite apparent that the house was empty when I visited in the New Year, and there was quite a lot of unopened mail – including unpaid utility bills and insurance renewal reminders – which I settled myself.
Looking at his Samuel Alexander account, apart from his direct debits (set up for his BT landline, mortgage payments, and investment funds), the last utility payment dad made after September 2009 was for electricity on 8th October – eight days before I last saw him alive

Mark was meticulous at covering his tracks etc - well until the neighbours cottoned on

Wasn't it good of him to settle a few bills when he got home. Did he really settle the bills or did he write this for the readers benefit?
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Daisy

« Reply #69 on: April 27, 2018, 07:11:26 AM »
Mark was meticulous at covering his tracks etc - well until the neighbours cottoned on

Wasn't it good of him to settle a few bills when he got home. Did he really settle the bills or did he write this for the readers benefit?

I have seen evidence on bank statements  that Mark did settle bills when he returned home. He in fact settled many bills as his father was heavily in debt.

It is worth mentioning that the two neighbours who started the dossier on Mark and asked other neighbours to rally round and support them were retired police officers!!

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #70 on: April 27, 2018, 07:57:29 AM »

I have seen evidence on bank statements  that Mark did settle bills when he returned home. He in fact settled many bills as his father was heavily in debt.

It is worth mentioning that the two neighbours who started the dossier on Mark and asked other neighbours to rally round and support them were retired police officers!!

I'm not surprised he was in debt. Seems Mark was withdrawing large sums of his fathers money

If Mark had been behaving normally and not faked his fathers signiture on the Christmas cards and not told his neighbours his father had gone to London, there would have been no cause for concern.

The fact they were retired police officers tells me they were used to dealing with criminal behaviour.
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Daisy

« Reply #71 on: April 27, 2018, 08:36:06 AM »
I'm not surprised he was in debt. Seems Mark was withdrawing large sums of his fathers money

If Mark had been behaving normally and not faked his fathers signiture on the Christmas cards and not told his neighbours his father had gone to London, there would have been no cause for concern.

The fact they were retired police officers tells me they were used to dealing with criminal behaviour.

He didn’t fake his fathers signature, he merely included his name on the cards as part of the family. We have all done it. I have added my children’s names to cards when they were living away from home. Friends have put their husbands names on cards when they have been working away. This is normal behaviour which suddenly becomes suspicious according to the police if the absent person is murdered.

As for the police officers, I would never trust one as far as I could throw them!

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #72 on: April 27, 2018, 09:05:37 AM »
He didn’t fake his fathers signature, he merely included his name on the cards as part of the family. We have all done it. I have added my children’s names to cards when they were living away from home. Friends have put their husbands names on cards when they have been working away. This is normal behaviour which suddenly becomes suspicious according to the police if the absent person is murdered.

As for the police officers, I would never trust one as far as I could throw them!

Why?

Offline Daisy

« Reply #73 on: April 27, 2018, 09:24:21 AM »
Why?

Probably because of all the MOJs and the police never get punished for their criminal behaviour - one rule for them and another for us.  Ask the families of the Hillsborough victims if they will ever trust a police officer again. Also those poor men accused of rape recently whose trials collapsed. Our justice system is corrupt and that is my opinion.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #74 on: April 27, 2018, 09:34:31 AM »
Probably because of all the MOJs and the police never get punished for their criminal behaviour - one rule for them and another for us.  Ask the families of the Hillsborough victims if they will ever trust a police officer again. Also those poor men accused of rape recently whose trials collapsed. Our justice system is corrupt and that is my opinion.

Not all police are corrupt though Daisy. There are good and bad eggs in every institution.