Author Topic: Do the McCanns have the same support eight years on?  (Read 25510 times)

stephen25000

Re: Do the McCanns have the same support eight years on?
« Reply #60 on: November 10, 2015, 09:53:59 AM »
Among discerning observers of events, support for the McCanns is as strong as ever it was.

The casual observer probably has remained unaffected by shenanigans of scurrilous bloggers, tweeters and whatever else, remain convinced of the truth (that Madeleine was abducted) and continue to entertain hope that the crime will be solved (ideally, with Madeleine being found alive and well, or failing that, that culprit(s) will be brought to book and the McCanns will have closure of, at least, knowing what happened).

You love your fantasies don't you ferryman.

P.S. No evidence to support abduction.

You do remind me of an infamous German propagandist.

Offline Lace

« Reply #61 on: November 10, 2015, 10:00:24 AM »
You love your fantasies don't you ferryman.

P.S. No evidence to support abduction.

You do remind me of an infamous German propagandist.

You keep saying that SY have hit a brick wall,  that there is no evidence of abduction.

Yet there is no evidence that they are following Amaral's theory is there?    All this money all this time,   if they believed Amaral's theory then it would have ended a long time ago wouldn't it?

Some Portuguese cop is supposedly have spoken to a journalist and said 'they don't know what happened to Madeleine,  they are no nearer knowing than they were in 2007'    well if that's the case,  they didn't believe Amaral's theory did they?

stephen25000

« Reply #62 on: November 10, 2015, 10:02:41 AM »
You keep saying that SY have hit a brick wall,  that there is no evidence of abduction.

Yet there is no evidence that they are following Amaral's theory is there?    All this money all this time,   if they believed Amaral's theory then it would have ended a long time ago wouldn't it?

Some Portuguese cop is supposedly have spoken to a journalist and said 'they don't know what happened to Madeleine,  they are no nearer knowing than they were in 2007'    well if that's the case,  they didn't believe Amaral's theory did they?

As regards Amaral, the forensicxs were inconclusive.

As to abduction, [ moderated ]
« Last Edit: November 10, 2015, 03:14:17 PM by John »

Offline Brietta

« Reply #63 on: November 10, 2015, 10:04:22 AM »

What planet are you living on ?

Support for the mccanns has manifestly decreased.

They did OK with ordinary people sending them messages of hope and support at Christmas last year ... shall we count the Christmas wishes this year to check for any increase or reduction?
« Last Edit: November 10, 2015, 03:14:42 PM by John »
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline jassi

« Reply #64 on: November 10, 2015, 10:04:45 AM »

This is not about believing anyone's theory, its about proving beyond doubt what actually happened to Madeleine.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

stephen25000

« Reply #65 on: November 10, 2015, 10:06:44 AM »
They did OK with ordinary people sending them messages of hope and support at Christmas last year ... shall we count the Christmas wishes this year to check for any increase or reduction?

Well if you want to play the stupid numbers game, how many people didn't send the mccanns messages of hope and support ?

Offline Brietta

« Reply #66 on: November 10, 2015, 10:21:26 AM »

Well if you want to play the stupid numbers game, how many people didn't send the mccanns messages of hope and support ?

Shiver me timbers ... and here was me thinking it all revolved around stupid number games ... until you are presented with a number which doesn't fit with your view.  Very strange.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Brietta

« Reply #67 on: November 10, 2015, 10:25:05 AM »
This is not about believing anyone's theory, its about proving beyond doubt what actually happened to Madeleine.

Glad you said that because it is something that appears to have been overlooked over the years by those who have flung every obstacle possible and every ill wish possible in the path of people who have been toiling to do just that ... find out what happened to Madeleine and if possible to return her to her family.

stephen25000

« Reply #68 on: November 10, 2015, 10:25:41 AM »
Shiver me timbers ... and here was me thinking it all revolved around stupid number games ... until you are presented with a number which doesn't fit with your view.  Very strange.

I'm not the one who is deluded in thinking the mccanns have mass support.

Offline Lace

« Reply #69 on: November 10, 2015, 10:26:28 AM »

So why aren't the PJ quizzing the McCann's?   having them do a reconstruction?

Why did they investigate tractor man?

Offline jassi

« Reply #70 on: November 10, 2015, 10:28:09 AM »
So why aren't the PJ quizzing the McCann's?   having them do a reconstruction?

Why did they investigate tractor man?

Why ask me? - I'm not part of their team.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Brietta

« Reply #71 on: November 10, 2015, 10:43:37 AM »
I'm not the one who is deluded in thinking the mccanns have mass support.

We inhabit a very tiny incestuous corner of the of the internet and tend to mistake it sometimes for the 'real' world.

There actually is a huge constituency out there inhabited in large part by normal people who would never understand or condone those who would injure a missing child through association, by the campaigns of hostility directed against her parents.

These people have nothing but support and sympathy for an innocent child and the family who have been deprived of her presence for over eight years.

stephen25000

« Reply #72 on: November 10, 2015, 10:47:10 AM »
We inhabit a very tiny incestuous corner of the of the internet and tend to mistake it sometimes for the 'real' world.

There actually is a huge constituency out there inhabited in large part by normal people who would never understand or condone those who would injure a missing child through association, by the campaigns of hostility directed against her parents.

These people have nothing but support and sympathy for an innocent child and the family who have been deprived of her presence for over eight years.

There are also many people out there who don't believe the mccanns story, and have no sympathy for people who endangered their children, whilst they went out drinking and eating.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2015, 03:16:52 PM by John »

Offline Lace

« Reply #73 on: November 10, 2015, 11:05:49 AM »
There are also many people out there who don't believe the mccanns story, and have no sympathy for people who endangered their children, whilst they went out drinking and eating.

I think a lot of the people who have no sympathy for the McCann's [and that is entirely up to them]  for leaving their children,   also don't believe the McCann's story of abduction purely because they have already singled out the McCann's as these nasty people who cannot love their children because they went out to dinner and left them.  These people think because the McCann's made a very stupid decision to leave their children they are also capable of covering up the death of their child and staging an abduction.

The very same people however,  fail to read the Police files correctly,   believe all the myths flying around about blood spatter etc. and will not even consider that the McCann's are innocent even though SY have said so.

« Last Edit: November 10, 2015, 03:17:08 PM by John »

stephen25000

« Reply #74 on: November 10, 2015, 11:14:19 AM »
I think a lot of the people who have no sympathy for the McCann's [and that is entirely up to them]  for leaving their children,   also don't believe the McCann's story of abduction purely because they have already singled out the McCann's as these nasty people who cannot love their children because they went out to dinner and left them.  These people think because the McCann's made a very stupid decision to leave their children they are also capable of covering up the death of their child and staging an abduction.

The very same people however,  fail to read the Police files correctly,   believe all the myths flying around about blood spatter etc. and will not even consider that the McCann's are innocent even though SY have said so.

It's not up to SY to declare 'innocence' or not.

That's a court does.

Meanwhile, no evidence of abduction which can'y point in a different direction.