Author Topic: The government appears to be resisting offering the public the Covid-19 test!  (Read 6786 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

India is f×××ed.
Thousands will likely starve to death, let alone die of the virus.

India will be a no go zone for years to come, their standard of hygiene is great.
They drink from, do their laundry & bathe in the very same river they dump bodies in.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-india-52081396
Yeah because they all have lovely houses with hot and cold running water but will still insist on doing their business in the river, the filthy foreigners. 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

Excellent idea. I'd have you as my Health Secretary  8((()*/
I trust you are flouting sociall isolating advice at every opportunity and are actively coughing in the faces of every pensioner you happen upon?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Wonderfulspam

Yeah because they all have lovely houses with hot and cold running water but will still insist on doing their business in the river, the filthy foreigners.

And you can be Minister of Sarcasm.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.