Author Topic: The Weapons kept at White House Farm  (Read 18763 times)

Offline G-Unit

Re: The Weapons kept at White House Farm
« Reply #90 on: March 22, 2020, 05:29:32 PM »
But you “facts” are usually always wrong — so you’re looking in the wrong place or forgetting what you’ve read

You frequently ask people for sources , so either you’re forgetful or you haven’t much knowledge of the true facts

Usually or always? Which is it? The reason I quote sources is to enable others to check that what I say is correct. Please feel free to check and let me know in each case you have identified which posts you find where I have 'forgotten' what the source said. I will thank you and apologise for each one you draw my attention to.

I ask for sources for three reasons; because the rules say they should be provided, to ascetain that there is a source, rather than an opinion and so that I can check that others aren't 'forgetting' what their source said. 
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Caroline

« Reply #91 on: March 22, 2020, 05:39:04 PM »
I've kept my mouth shut for a while to avoid showing up my ignorance in the hope my question would come up in the discussion, but so far I've not seen any reference.
I am perplexed about how it was thought physically possible for Sheila to shoot herself with that rifle ... even minus the silencer.

She was diminutive and I can't see how she could have managed it without a bit of contortion; did the police almost immediately fall into line with Bamber's 'suicide' theme without giving much thought to that?

Hi,

I do think that some of them would have wondered, maybe a lot more than we actually know but yes, in the main, they took Bambers word for it. I guess with the benefit of hindsight, it does seem mad.

Offline APRIL

« Reply #92 on: March 22, 2020, 06:54:03 PM »
I've kept my mouth shut for a while to avoid showing up my ignorance in the hope my question would come up in the discussion, but so far I've not seen any reference.
I am perplexed about how it was thought physically possible for Sheila to shoot herself with that rifle ... even minus the silencer.

She was diminutive and I can't see how she could have managed it without a bit of contortion; did the police almost immediately fall into line with Bamber's 'suicide' theme without giving much thought to that?

That they found her with the rifle draped conveniently across her in a way suggestive of suicide, combined with what Jeremy had covertly been suggesting to them, would have ruled out the immediate thought that it wouldn't have been possible.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #93 on: March 22, 2020, 07:11:01 PM »
Hi,

I do think that some of them would have wondered, maybe a lot more than we actually know but yes, in the main, they took Bambers word for it. I guess with the benefit of hindsight, it does seem mad.

I just can't visualise it. I thought about it a lot at the time and my memory was jogged by a scene in the docudrama when a police woman around Sheila's size was asked to demonstrate after the silencer was found and she couldn't reach the trigger when lying prone.
I think it would have been difficult for her in either case as it is quite a long barrel.  I think she must have been paralysed by terror when he shot her.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Myster

« Reply #94 on: March 22, 2020, 07:23:08 PM »
I just can't visualise it. I thought about it a lot at the time and my memory was jogged by a scene in the docudrama when a police woman around Sheila's size was asked to demonstrate after the silencer was found and she couldn't reach the trigger when lying prone.
I think it would have been difficult for her in either case as it is quite a long barrel.  I think she must have been paralysed by terror when he shot her.

Or fainted?

I think you mean this one.  They used an actual Anschutz 525 and P-H moderator in the drama reconstruction...
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #95 on: March 22, 2020, 08:29:22 PM »
Or fainted?

I think you mean this one.  They used an actual Anschutz 525 and P-H moderator in the drama reconstruction...

So possible without the silencer in place which made it imperative to remove and hide it. That clarifies it a bit, thank you.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #96 on: March 22, 2020, 11:55:35 PM »

Yes, Brietta, DS Stan Jones asked one of the forensic lab women to see if she could reach the trigger whilst pointing the rifle at her neck.

She couldn’t even get close to it.

AND, the woman was 5”11”   —  Sheila was shorter at 5”7” & a half !

It was physically impossible for Sheila to have shot herself. TWICE too!

Seeking Justice for June & Nevill Bamber, Sheila Caffell & her two six-year-old twin boys who were shot dead in their heads by Psychopath, JEREMY BAMBER who must NEVER be released.

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #97 on: March 23, 2020, 12:53:23 AM »
Usually or always? Which is it? The reason I quote sources is to enable others to check that what I say is correct. Please feel free to check and let me know in each case you have identified which posts you find where I have 'forgotten' what the source said. I will thank you and apologise for each one you draw my attention to.

I ask for sources for three reasons; because the rules say they should be provided, to ascetain that there is a source, rather than an opinion and so that I can check that others aren't 'forgetting' what their source said.

If you want to be pedantic, G-Unit, your “facts” are wrong the majority of the time, say, about 95%?

And your quotes aren’t correct; hence why you come unstuck most of the time. That’s why I suggested you’re either looking at false information or you are forgetful. It can only be one or the other, can’t it?

I most certainly am not traipsing through all your posts to point out your errors and misinformation: there’s far too many and I am not wasting my time correcting you. You would try (unsuccessfully) to twist all your slurs, falsehoods, outright untruths, because you can’t bear the fact Jeremy Bamber is a convicted mass murderer. I don’t know why you’re so desperate to want to believe he’s innocent, especially when all the evidence was so overwhelming against him.

It’s almost amusing how you say you like to quote from sources rather than give an opinion, when most of your sourced “facts” are wrong, and you’re constantly giving opinions — all of which are smashed to smithereens.

What’s more, there’d be no point to a discussion board if we could only quote established facts.

To see how good you are at forming opinions, perhaps you’d answer this: how do you think Sheila managed to:

A) Shoot herself with a rifle where she couldn’t reach the trigger

B) After the first shot blood poured furiously into her neck and out of her mouth: how did she manage to walk downstairs, put the silencer in a cupboard, walk upstairs again, without any of her blood spilling onto the front of her nightdress?

C) How did she manage to walk when she was possibly partially paralysed due to the bullet fracturing part of her spine?

Seeking Justice for June & Nevill Bamber, Sheila Caffell & her two six-year-old twin boys who were shot dead in their heads by Psychopath, JEREMY BAMBER who must NEVER be released.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #98 on: March 23, 2020, 07:37:49 AM »
If you want to be pedantic, G-Unit, your “facts” are wrong the majority of the time, say, about 95%?

And your quotes aren’t correct; hence why you come unstuck most of the time. That’s why I suggested you’re either looking at false information or you are forgetful. It can only be one or the other, can’t it?

I most certainly am not traipsing through all your posts to point out your errors and misinformation: there’s far too many and I am not wasting my time correcting you. You would try (unsuccessfully) to twist all your slurs, falsehoods, outright untruths, because you can’t bear the fact Jeremy Bamber is a convicted mass murderer. I don’t know why you’re so desperate to want to believe he’s innocent, especially when all the evidence was so overwhelming against him.

It’s almost amusing how you say you like to quote from sources rather than give an opinion, when most of your sourced “facts” are wrong, and you’re constantly giving opinions — all of which are smashed to smithereens.

What’s more, there’d be no point to a discussion board if we could only quote established facts.

To see how good you are at forming opinions, perhaps you’d answer this: how do you think Sheila managed to:

A) Shoot herself with a rifle where she couldn’t reach the trigger

B) After the first shot blood poured furiously into her neck and out of her mouth: how did she manage to walk downstairs, put the silencer in a cupboard, walk upstairs again, without any of her blood spilling onto the front of her nightdress?

C) How did she manage to walk when she was possibly partially paralysed due to the bullet fracturing part of her spine?

You're very good at making accusations but very bad at showing your evidence. Is that because you know you're wrong? Rest assured that going forward I will be watching your posts for accuracy.

We are allowed to post both facts and opinions so long as we make clear which is which.

I haven't looked at the questions you've asked yet, so you'll have to wait and see what I think.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #99 on: March 23, 2020, 07:46:50 PM »
You're very good at making accusations but very bad at showing your evidence. Is that because you know you're wrong? Rest assured that going forward I will be watching your posts for accuracy.

We are allowed to post both facts and opinions so long as we make clear which is which.

I haven't looked at the questions you've asked yet, so you'll have to wait and see what I think.

Looking at the picture of Sheila at length, as ex army G, can you shed light on the fact that both her arms are in a really strange position considering she shot herself twice?

I agree with your argument about the guns storage,but wonder about Nevile phoning his son if the daughter was running around killing the family, surely his son would walk into death line as well?
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #100 on: March 23, 2020, 09:54:22 PM »
Looking at the picture of Sheila at length, as ex army G, can you shed light on the fact that both her arms are in a really strange position considering she shot herself twice?

I agree with your argument about the guns storage,but wonder about Nevile phoning his son if the daughter was running around killing the family, surely his son would walk into death line as well?

I'm an ex Army wife, Miss T, so I have no idea what she should look like.

I think Jeremy mentioned at some point that his father may have been forced to make the phone call to get him to the farm. In the end though, as nobody believed that Nevill phoned his son, Jeremy became the prime suspect. No enquiries were made into any other possible perpetrators.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #101 on: March 23, 2020, 11:12:43 PM »

I think Jeremy mentioned at some point that his father may have been forced to make the phone call to get him to the farm. In the end though, as nobody believed that Nevill phoned his son, Jeremy became the prime suspect. No enquiries were made into any other possible perpetrators.

Jeremy will say any old bollox.

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #102 on: March 24, 2020, 02:19:11 PM »

My apologies G  I must have confused you with another poster who was in the services.

'as nobody believed that Nevill phoned his son, Jeremy became the prime suspect.'

Was this a belief? or is there evidence  missed?  was this the ONLY reason no one believed him regarding the phone call.

Based solely on this one instance I am of the opinion that Nevill who was being shot at? and his family are being slaughtered by his deranged daughter had a thought to call his son and not 999.

'No enquiries were made into any other possible perpetrators.'

It has to be agreed by all that the police were very slack on this case. many things are still up for debate. Apart from Colin, the twins dad, I am not warming to the extended family, Or his ex girlfriend. However, I do believe JB is guilty.

'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline APRIL

« Reply #103 on: March 24, 2020, 02:53:48 PM »
My apologies G  I must have confused you with another poster who was in the services.

'as nobody believed that Nevill phoned his son, Jeremy became the prime suspect.'

Was this a belief? or is there evidence  missed?  was this the ONLY reason no one believed him regarding the phone call.

Based solely on this one instance I am of the opinion that Nevill who was being shot at? and his family are being slaughtered by his deranged daughter had a thought to call his son and not 999.

It has to be agreed by all that the police were very slack on this case. many things are still up for debate. Apart from Colin, the twins dad, I am not warming to the extended family, Or his ex girlfriend. However, I do believe JB is guilty.

Okay, so it wasn't their finest hour and the case is probably held up now as being "How Not To Do It". In fairness, however, I think one must examine the reasons why. It seems to me that there's a bit of a chicken and egg situation going on here. From the off, Essex Police were out of their depth. They may have done role plays covering such situations, but none would have experienced the real thing. Then they had Jeremy feeding them negative information at every turn. It seems that they may have been in separate groups, making difficult a unanimous decision. When one was arrived at, there'd have been Jeremy throwing a spanner in the works.

It seems to me that there had been delaying tactics being played out from the start. We have no clear idea of what time the slaughter occurred, but circa 3am may well have represented the time when Jeremy had become settled. He then makes the deliberate decision to delay getting police involved, by first calling Julie, rather than 999, followed by an extremely slow drive to WHF, further delaying any police action. He then, on various, Sheila related pretexts, manages to delay their entry still further. I strongly suspect that, left to their own devices, they'd have gained entry to WHF much sooner than they did.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #104 on: March 24, 2020, 03:02:39 PM »

No, that isn't the reason for suspicion. It was his behaviour post murders and the fact that the family knew some of the things he claimed weren't sounding kosher.