Author Topic: At Last a Podcast from the Experts.  (Read 58381 times)

Offline faithlilly

At Last a Podcast from the Experts.
« on: June 01, 2019, 10:39:52 PM »
https://soundcloud.com/real-crime-profile

Join Jim Clemente (former FBI profiler), Laura Richards (formerly of New Scotland Yards, Founder and Director of Paladin, National Stalking Advocacy Service) and Lisa Zambetti (Casting director for CBS' Criminal Minds) as they profile behavior from real criminal cases.

From episode 182 to 187 the group discuss the McCann case.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2019, 12:44:23 AM by Faithlilly »
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Robittybob1

Re: At Last a Podcast from the Experts.
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2019, 11:51:07 PM »

Join Jim Clemente (former FBI profiler), Laura Richards (formerly of New Scotland Yards, Founder and Director of Paladin, National Stalking Advocacy Service) and Lisa Zambetti (Casting director for CBS' Criminal Minds) as they profile behavior from real criminal cases.

From episode 184 to 189 the group discuss the McCann case.

When I go to the link above it takes me to an index with "Episode 113: Dying To Be Heard".  How do I go to higher numbered episodes from there?
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2019, 12:43:28 AM »
When I go to the link above it takes me to an index with "Episode 113: Dying To Be Heard".  How do I go to higher numbered episodes from there?

Not sure in soundcloud but here’s another link which should help https://player.fm/series/real-crime-profile-1437927/episode-183-victimology-and-timeline-the-disappearance-of-madeleine-mccann
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2019, 03:17:52 AM »
Not sure in soundcloud but here’s another link which should help https://player.fm/series/real-crime-profile-1437927/episode-183-victimology-and-timeline-the-disappearance-of-madeleine-mccann
That covers the series you mentioned in the OP, thanks.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2019, 08:48:11 AM »

From episode 182 to 187 the group discuss the McCann case.

I wonder who could be bothered to listen to it... Several hours by the looks of things... From people, who probably know less about the case than we, do

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2019, 10:26:58 AM »
I wonder who could be bothered to listen to it... Several hours by the looks of things... From people, who probably know less about the case than we, do

Laura Richards is very clued up, for a change, and has had direct contact with some of the OG team. She mentions having a conversation with Redwood shortly after he was given the job of heading OG. She says he said immediately that the parents weren’t involved and that worried her.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2019, 10:44:17 AM »
Laura Richards is very clued up, for a change, and has had direct contact with some of the OG team. She mentions having a conversation with Redwood shortly after he was given the job of heading OG. She says he said immediately that the parents weren’t involved and that worried her.

so you immediately support one expert rather than another...based on your bias.....perhaps she didnt realise how much information redwood had...i would like to see her whole statement ..rather than a snippet

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2019, 10:57:16 AM »
so you immediately support one expert rather than another...based on your bias.....perhaps she didnt realise how much information redwood had...i would like to see her whole statement ..rather than a snippet

Listen to the podcast then...she claims it in that.

And I didn’t immediately support one expert but listened to the podcast in its entirety...and found some good points were made.

One interesting point from Jim Clemente, the former FBI profiler, was that the claim by the parents that the Netflix series about the case would not help the search for their daughter was absolutely false. Clemente pointed out that it is exactly this kind of programme that helps raise awareness again of a cold case and often brings forward new useful information.

Offline jassi

« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2019, 11:03:10 AM »
I note the usual rubbishing before a proper evaluation. Par for the course, I suppose.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2019, 11:14:55 AM »
I note the usual rubbishing before a proper evaluation. Par for the course, I suppose.

Then listen to the podcast... I'm simply giving my opinion

We've had 8 hours of Netflix and about the same from mark s... I really can't be bothered with anymore

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2019, 11:24:11 AM »
Then listen to the podcast... I'm simply giving my opinion

We've had 8 hours of Netflix and about the same from mark s... I really can't be bothered with anymore

How can you obtain a balanced view of the case if you only listen to opinions that agree with yours ?

I read or listen to everything, both for abduction and against....you simply can’t profess to have a proper understanding of the case if you don’t do that.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2019, 11:33:20 AM »
How can you obtain a balanced view of the case if you only listen to opinions that agree with yours ?

I read or listen to everything, both for abduction and against....you simply can’t profess to have a proper understanding of the case if you don’t do that.

That's, absolute rubbish.. I'm in possession of all the available evidence and may well know more than those making this podcast... Have you listened to it..

I don't have to read the Koran to reject Islaam

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #12 on: June 02, 2019, 11:44:54 AM »
That's, absolute rubbish.. I'm in possession of all the available evidence and may well know more than those making this podcast... Have you listened to it..

I don't have to read the Koran to reject Islaam

Yes I have listened to it. Laura Richards is very knowledgable about the case as well as having worked for SY and Jim Clemente brings his years of profiling expertise to the table. They are no Pat Brown or Sonia Poulton but have actual hands on knowledge of cases such as this one.

And of course you don’t need to read the Koran to reject Islam but you do if want your opinion to be knowledge based rather than reactionary.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #13 on: June 02, 2019, 11:50:10 AM »
Yes I have listened to it. Laura Richards is very knowledgable about the case as well as having worked for SY and Jim Clemente brings his years of profiling expertise to the table. They are no Pat Brown or Sonia Poulton but have actual hands on knowledge of cases such as this one.

And of course you don’t need to read the Koran to reject Islam but you do if want your opinion to be knowledge based rather than reactionary.

By their last statements neither amaral nor mark s have watched Netflix..

My decision to reject Islam is knowledge based.... I don't have to read the Koran to make that decision... Thst is a basic fact you don't seem to understand... Do I have to read everything creationists say before rejecting that

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #14 on: June 02, 2019, 11:51:12 AM »

So what new evidence did you learn