Author Topic: Why Should We Believe the Parent’s When....?  (Read 51671 times)

Offline Holly Goodhead

Re: Why Should We Believe the Parent’s When....?
« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2019, 09:18:59 PM »
I'm new to the case but have recently listened to some youtube vids/documentaries and read some of KM's book. 

P. 91/92 of KM's book she states when GM did his 9.05 check he noticed the door further ajar than he left it.  As such he first entered the bedroom he shared with KM to see if MM had entered their bed as she was prone to do if she woke in the small hours.  She wasn't there.  GM proceeded to the children's room where he found MM exactly as he had last seen her.  He then had a proud parent moment thinking how beautiful she looked.

KM did her check at 10pm.  As she entered 5a via the patio (she makes a point of telling us this is how GM and MO also entered) she paused for a few seconds to listen and all was silent.  She also noticed the door to the children's room was also open wider than GM left if (how would she know how GM left it at 8.30pm when he did the check before they left?) she assumed this was how Matt left it.  She then went and gently began to pull it to (why bother unless she suffers OCD) and suddenly it slammed shut as if caught by a draught (when it was in her hand!?).  A little surprised she turned to see if she left the patio doors open and let in a breeze.  Retracing her steps she confirmed she hadn't.  Returning to the children's room, she opened the door a little and as she did she glanced over at MM's bed.  She couldn't quite make her out in the dark.  She looked at it for what was probably only a few seconds, though it felt much longer.  She didn't switch the light on straight away through force of habit taking care to avoid waking the children at all costs.  When she realised MM wasn't there...

And the diagram in her book P63 shows the children's bedroom door opening the wrong way hence MO was unable to observe MM when he did his check.

- If GM had a proud parent moment thinking how beautiful MM looked how come KM struggled to even determine whether or not MM was in the bed!?

My initial thoughts on this case are that the whole parent checking thing needs putting under the microscope.  Were they checking as frequently as they said?  Were they actually entering the apartment as they claim or one or both simply walking round the front and listening at the children's window?  If GM was doing the latter this means MM's disappearance could have taken place from any time between 8.30pm and 10.00pm!?

If GM was checking every 30 mins from Sun eve to Thu eve why the proud parent moment on the last check which he felt the need to share with the world and its dog!?

« Last Edit: June 16, 2019, 09:23:55 PM by Holly Goodhead »
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2019, 09:22:01 PM »
I'm new to the case but have recently listened to some youtube vids/documentaries and read some of KM's book. 

P. 91/92 of KM's book she states when GM did his 9.05 check he noticed the door further ajar than he left it.  As such he first entered the bedroom he shared with KM to see if MM had entered their bed as she was prone to do if she woke in the small hours.  She wasn't there.  GM proceeded to the children's room where he had found MM exactly as he had last seen her.  He then had a proud parent moment thinking how beautiful she looked.

KM did her check at 10pm.  As she entered 5a via the patio (she makes a point of telling us this is how GM and MO also entered) she paused for a few seconds to listen and all was silent.  She also noticed the door to the children's room was also open wider than GM left if (how would she know how GM left it at 8.30pm when he did the check before they left?) she assumed this was how Matt left it.  She then went and gently began to pull it to (why bother unless she suffers OCD) and suddenly it slammed shut as if caught by a draught (when it was in her hand!?).  A little surprised she turned to see if she left the patio doors open and let in a breeze.  Retracing her steps she confirmed she hadn't.  Returning to the children's room, she opened the door a little and as she did she glanced over at MM's bed.  She couldn't quite make her out in the dark.  She looked at it for what was probably only a few seconds, though it felt much longer.  She didn't switch the light on straight away through force of habit taking care to avoid waking the children at all costs.  When she realised MM wasn't there...

And the diagram in her book P63 shows the children's bedroom door opening the wrong way hence MO was unable to observe MM when he did his check.

- If GM had a proud parent moment thinking how beautiful MM looked how come KM struggled to even determine whether or not MM was in the bed!?

My initial thoughts on this case are that the whole parent checking thing needs putting under the microscope.  Were they checking as frequently as they said?  Were they actually entering the apartment as they claim or one or both simply walking round the back and listening at the children's window?  If GM was doing the latter this means MM's disappearance could have taken place from any time between 8.30pm and 10.00pm!?

If GM was checking every 30 mins from Sun eve to Thu eve why the proud parent moment on the last check which he felt the need to share with the world and its dog!?
Erm, probably because it was the last time he ever saw his daughter!
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #17 on: June 16, 2019, 09:27:10 PM »
Erm, probably because it was the last time he ever saw his daughter!

He had those thoughts at his 9pm ish check and was recollecting them thereafter and sharing them with the world. At 9pm ish he could not possibly have known it was the last time he was going to see his daughter.
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #18 on: June 16, 2019, 09:28:55 PM »
I have illustrated that it is possible to manipulate video as it always was ... but CGI seamlessly now.  Members can consider the information how they will.

Do you think that the video’s been altered ?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #19 on: June 16, 2019, 09:36:56 PM »
He had those thoughts at his 9pm ish check and was recollecting them thereafter and sharing them with the world. At 9pm ish he could not possibly have known it was the last time he was going to see his daughter.
And we would never have been privy to those thoughts had she not disappeared.   Do you think it odd that parents have fond thoughts about their children as they look at them sleeping?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #20 on: June 16, 2019, 09:41:53 PM »
https://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/Nigel/id453.htm

Gerry said: "I think the worst thing is we kind of almost thought about not going.  And er, and did.  We weren’t sure we were going to get into the tapas, remember, and…"

Kate said: "In fact we were all, we were all going to go up to the Millennium  again, that was with the kids, which is what we did the first night.  It was just, it was just because the walk was so long and we didn’t have a buggy and the  kids were tired by that time and I thought we were, you know we did talk about going up to the Millennium that night”
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #21 on: June 16, 2019, 09:55:12 PM »
https://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/Nigel/id453.htm

Gerry said: "I think the worst thing is we kind of almost thought about not going.  And er, and did.  We weren’t sure we were going to get into the tapas, remember, and…"

Kate said: "In fact we were all, we were all going to go up to the Millennium  again, that was with the kids, which is what we did the first night.  It was just, it was just because the walk was so long and we didn’t have a buggy and the  kids were tired by that time and I thought we were, you know we did talk about going up to the Millennium that night”
How would you prove they never talked about it?
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #22 on: June 16, 2019, 10:01:33 PM »
Some confirmation of what was said in that video clip.

The parents of Madeleine McCann have told how it was only a last-minute change of plan that led them to leave their children alone on the night their daughter disappeared.

Kate and Gerry McCann said that they had planned to take the family to The Millennium, a restaurant half a mile away. But because Madeleine and their twins, Sean and Amelie, were tired they decided to put them to bed and eat at the tapas restaurant near their apartment.

...The couple speak about their change of heart during a two-hour documentary, Madeleine, One Year On, Campaign for Change to be televised tonight.
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/madeleinemccann/1908158/Madeleine-McCann-left-alone-as-last-minute-decision.html
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #23 on: June 16, 2019, 10:21:49 PM »
Fact..Gerry said that they weren’t sure that they’d get into the tapas bar that night...the files show us that the group had booked a table for every night that week...ergo, he lied.

Why he lied is opinion.....that he lied is not.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #24 on: June 16, 2019, 10:23:25 PM »
Fact..Gerry said that they weren’t sure that they’d get into the tapas bar that night...the files show us that the group had booked a table for every night that week...ergo, he lied.

Why he lied is opinion.....that he lied is not.
A gross assumption on your part.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #25 on: June 16, 2019, 10:30:09 PM »
Do you think that the video’s been altered ?

Did I say I did?
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Brietta

« Reply #26 on: June 16, 2019, 10:33:34 PM »
And we would never have been privy to those thoughts had she not disappeared.   Do you think it odd that parents have fond thoughts about their children as they look at them sleeping?

I always had fond thoughts of mine and still gaze with wonder and awe at the new crop of babies making their presence felt in the family.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Brietta

« Reply #27 on: June 16, 2019, 10:37:15 PM »
How would you prove they never talked about it?

And whether they did or not Rob what difference does it make to anything?  I find the latest fad regarding this rather bemusing ... I thought the bottom of the barrel had been scraped through some time since.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #28 on: June 16, 2019, 10:40:48 PM »
I always had fond thoughts of mine and still gaze with wonder and awe at the new crop of babies making their presence felt in the family.
What annoys me to some degree is that Gerry always tries to be the hero in Madeleine's disappearance. 

When has he cried?  Then he wants us to accept that he had some special spiritual moment just prior to her disappearing. I find that so annoying TBH.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #29 on: June 16, 2019, 10:42:28 PM »
Did I say I did?

That’s what I’m trying to ascertain, though you seem reluctant to answer.