Author Topic: The National Archives  (Read 6927 times)

Offline Caroline

Re: The National Archives
« Reply #30 on: February 14, 2020, 09:04:27 PM »
Might seem an obvious question but how do you know these documents are valid?

I know - they are  8((()*/

Offline Inspector Gadget

« Reply #31 on: February 14, 2020, 10:02:00 PM »
I know - they are  8((()*/

Thanks. I’ve based pretty much my entire decision on his guilt on these statement docs combined with circumstantial evidence. I believe when you strip everything down you can tell very clearly that he is lying through his teeth

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #32 on: February 14, 2020, 10:05:42 PM »
Evidence Gathering’

“We accept, of course, the principle that evidence should be properly obtained in accordance with rules.
However, if the search for the truth is to be paramount, the determining factor in admissibility should be the enlightening effect which the evidence has on that search, rather than on a detailed scrutiny intended to identify some minor procedural irregularity, thereby preventing the evidence from being put to the court.
We would like to see legislative change which would enable all relevant and potentially enlightening evidence to be put before the court for the court to determine its value and admissibility.

(also p2 http://essexpolicemuseum.org.uk/the-law-archive/n_0301lw.pdf )
« Last Edit: February 14, 2020, 10:07:50 PM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Caroline

« Reply #33 on: February 14, 2020, 10:29:25 PM »
Thanks. I’ve based pretty much my entire decision on his guilt on these statement docs combined with circumstantial evidence. I believe when you strip everything down you can tell very clearly that he is lying through his teeth

Well, I used to think he was innocent, not knowing much about the case. The more I read, the more it was obvious that the case for innocence was just a house of cards. I wrote to him for about three years and found him to be VERY selective in what he answered, if he didn't like the question, he simply didn't answer. I have no doubts now that he's guilty.

Offline steve_trousers

« Reply #34 on: February 14, 2020, 10:53:29 PM »

Sorry, do you mean the statement docs which are only available on Mike Tesko's site ?

Offline Inspector Gadget

« Reply #35 on: February 15, 2020, 07:29:53 AM »
Sorry, do you mean the statement docs which are only available on Mike Tesko's site ?

The ones on this site. There’s a case file section with statements from Bamber, Mugford, McDonald etc

Offline steve_trousers

« Reply #36 on: February 15, 2020, 12:04:02 PM »
The ones on this site. There’s a case file section with statements from Bamber, Mugford, McDonald etc

I see, yes it fast becomes a stretch of credulity at every turn to believe anyone other than Jeremy could have done it, join the dots. Telling how nobody goes back to believing Sheila was responsible once they are familiar with all the available evidence. Always one way traffic.