Author Topic: Latest news on the search for Madeleine McCann  (Read 1352855 times)

Offline pegasus

Re: Latest news on the search for Madeleine McCann
« Reply #825 on: January 03, 2014, 11:28:27 PM »
Thanks Heriberto.
Might merit a new thread?
Seems you, me, and SY are on similar tracks.
But IMO there is no way burglars would take a child.
They didn't take that baby in the news article
IMO a would-be burglary, disturbed before entry, is what caused exit to another room and indirectly caused what followed.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2014, 11:31:29 PM by pegasus »

Offline sadie

« Reply #826 on: January 03, 2014, 11:37:04 PM »
And even fewer would do it if the McCanns admitted it was the wrong thing to do instead of making excuse - IMO
Perhaps you were deaf to them CPN.  I have heard them say they made a mistake several times now and they regretted it.

Do you want them to keep on saying the same thing?  Seems like rubbing salt into a wound to me.

icabodcrane

« Reply #828 on: January 03, 2014, 11:41:41 PM »
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2533510/Police-identify-three-prime-suspects-abduction-Madeleine-McCann-following-analysis-mobile-phone-data.html

Ok then

SY not doing a running commentary then.....but someone is.....and that someone is talking balldecocks...oh well roll on jan 7 th

8((()*/

hmm,  this claim comes not from the police ,  but from  'an  informed    source' 

...  that would be Clarence Mitchell then,  would it  ? 

At this point,  I   have the feeling that no-one in the McCann camp is being kept 'informed'  of very much at all 

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #829 on: January 03, 2014, 11:47:37 PM »
hmm,  this claim comes not from the police ,  but from  'an  informed    source' 

At this point,  I   have the feeling that no-one in the McCann camp is being kept 'informed'  of very much at all

I noticed an unamed detective branded the Portuguese investigation a disgrace.

Is that something they are likely to say when trying to form a joint investigation team?
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Redblossom

« Reply #830 on: January 03, 2014, 11:48:00 PM »
Perhaps you were deaf to them CPN.  I have heard them say they made a mistake several times now and they regretted it.

Do you want them to keep on saying the same thing?  Seems like rubbing salt into a wound to me.

Cite?

Dont exist

CPN

« Reply #831 on: January 03, 2014, 11:52:04 PM »

I have never heard the McCanns say they were wrong to leave the children alone, just say they regret not being there when she was taken.  And, indeed, in the intro to the CrimeWatch programme Kate McCann said they had done nothing wrong

Redblossom

« Reply #832 on: January 03, 2014, 11:58:10 PM »
I have never heard the McCanns say they were wrong to leave the children alone, just say they regret not being there when she was taken.  And, indeed, in the intro to the CrimeWatch programme Kate McCann said they had done nothing wrong

Indeed cpn they are both on record as saying they are sorry they were not there at the moment maddie was taken wtf

Apart from myipad suddenly deciding i need a split keyboard without my knowledge both bizzare nite
« Last Edit: January 04, 2014, 12:02:39 AM by Redblossom »

icabodcrane

« Reply #833 on: January 04, 2014, 12:08:33 AM »
Indeed cpn they are both on record as saying they are sorry they were not there at the moment maddie was taken wtf

The McCanns have used the strangest language  since the very begining,  in an attempt,  I believe,  to avoid using  the obvious, straightforward,   and truthful language  that they, perhaps,   feel  might reflect badly on them

With regard to the point you raise,  they use the nonsensical phrase,   "We regret we were not there at the moment Madeleine was taken",   as a way of avoiding the much more  lucid and honest phrase  ...  "We regret leaving her alone"

They temper their behaviour by expressing regret for what they did not  do  ...  rather than  what they  did  do
« Last Edit: January 04, 2014, 12:10:05 AM by icabodcrane »

Redblossom

« Reply #834 on: January 04, 2014, 12:16:38 AM »
The McCanns have used the strangest language  since the very begining,  in an attempt,  I believe,  to avoid using  the obvious, straightforward,   and truthful language  that they, perhaps,   feel  might reflect badly on them

With regard to the point you raise,  they use the nonsensical phrase,   "We regret we were not there at the moment Madeleine was taken",   as a way of avoiding the much more  lucid and honest phrase  ...  "We regret leaving her alone"

They temper their behaviour by expressing regret for what they did not  do  ...  rather than  what they  did  do

Its still a shit statement.,, almost as shit as apple forcing me ona split keyboard with no warnng..nite

Offline pegasus

« Reply #835 on: January 04, 2014, 12:19:31 AM »
DAILYMAIL: "Suspects made an 'unusually high' number of calls hours after Maddie was reported missing"
IMO these three men are probably 3 locals who were out searching all night.
Who made lots of phonecalls to each other while searching different parts of town.

Offline John

« Reply #836 on: January 04, 2014, 12:22:47 AM »

Looks like this informed source sure is desperate to push the burglary theory...I wonder why?    If ever there was a case for legislation controlling the Press it is now.  There are a few decent honest journalists around but I am afraid they are outnumber by the chancers who are only out to make a quick buck.  It does appear that the Press can print just about anything with impunity.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2014, 12:34:38 AM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

icabodcrane

« Reply #837 on: January 04, 2014, 12:23:04 AM »
Indeed, the Press are rehashing old news and that is exactly what the Daily Mail are promoting tonight. They must think people are stupid, its not as Redwood and his team are going to tell them anything which they can plaster all over the place.  The Press have a lot to answer for in this case and it isn't getting any better.  The crap which these newspaper are publishing is astonishing, one has to wonder who is promoting it and why?

The papers are getting this nonsense from somewhere,  for sure

Who,  might we guess,  is feeding them  ?

icabodcrane

« Reply #838 on: January 04, 2014, 12:25:57 AM »
Looks like this informed source sure is desperate to push the burglary theory...I wonder why?

An attempt to distract from the imminent libel trial outcome  perhaps  ? 

Offline Sherlock Holmes

« Reply #839 on: January 04, 2014, 12:27:49 AM »
DAILYMAIL: "Suspects made an 'unusually high' number of calls hours after Maddie was reported missing"
IMO these three men are probably 3 locals who were out searching all night.
Who made lots of phonecalls to each other while searching different parts of town.

Indeed.

Surely the whole town would have been abuzz with news and discussion of her disappearance.

Seems that there were far more calls in general made shortly after her disappearance than before (see table on Heriberto's blog for example).

Same goes for Murat calling what's his name. Nothing at all odd about friends or neighbours discussing the case. Would be odd, in a small town, if they didn't.