Author Topic: Former Bamber girlfriend Sue Ford statement extracts  (Read 12709 times)

Offline puglove

Re: Former Bamber girlfriend Sue Ford statement extracts
« Reply #15 on: March 18, 2012, 11:21:22 PM »
I hear that Jackie is now trying to justify her vicious, spiteful emails about Andy, saying that is was a way of getting MY details? How does that work? What the f..k are they all on, over there? A simple solution for Jackie and Gladys is.....don't keep coming onto this forum and reading what's on here. Apparently we're all such low-lifes, so just stay away. Then you won't have to look like such humungous tits.
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline John

« Reply #16 on: March 18, 2012, 11:32:36 PM »
So what you are saying Shona is that nothing much has changed even with her rap over the knuckles a few days back.  Why am I not surprised?
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline puglove

« Reply #17 on: March 18, 2012, 11:34:07 PM »
Tesko just said June shit the kids. need I say more?

Offline Admin

« Reply #18 on: March 18, 2012, 11:41:24 PM »
Tesko just said June shit the kids. need I say more?

It's all a game to get a reaction from this forum.  He has lost any credibility a long time ago and now with the CCRC decision pending he thinks he can take his foot off the pedal.  Problem is the car is about to off a cliff and his seatbelt is JAMMED!!!   @)(++(*

Seems Tesko thinks he is a firearms expert now, didn't he grass some plonker up who shot a policeman.  He allegedly handed the judge a note stating where to find the gun or something like that.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2012, 11:45:47 PM by Admin »

Offline puglove

« Reply #19 on: March 18, 2012, 11:51:03 PM »
This is what I don't get. They scorn this forum, we're all sheep, slugs blah blah.....but they're all over here all the sodding time, remarking on what we write. Just f..k off and stay in the bloody Night Garden, then. If we are so insignificant, leave us be. Leave us to our ponderings, like the one where Sheila obviously never regained consciousness after the first shot. Puh.

Offline John

« Reply #20 on: March 18, 2012, 11:59:30 PM »
This is what I don't get. They scorn this forum, we're all sheep, slugs blah blah.....but they're all over here all the sodding time, remarking on what we write. Just f..k off and stay in the bloody Night Garden, then. If we are so insignificant, leave us be. Leave us to our ponderings, like the one where Sheila obviously never regained consciousness after the first shot. Puh.

I wouldn't waste any breath on them Shona.  Jackie Preece obviously has mental health problems given what I have been told about her by people who know her intimately.

One minute she is all over Bambers ar.. and the next she is bleating on Twitter about being used by him.  Remember the "I am not going to do any more campaigning for JB I have totally given up he never appreciated it anyway" moan some weeks back. She doen't know if she is coming or going.

Fellow members might like to know that I have been contacted by one of Jeremy's closest friends a few days ago and this person told me that Preece is causing all sorts of problems for Jeremy and the official campaign. I can tell you that this person is now a member of this forum so a big welcome to them.  You will notice that I avoided giving away their gender.

SOCK THAT IN YOU GOB PREECEY!
« Last Edit: March 19, 2012, 12:01:24 AM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Milly

« Reply #21 on: March 19, 2012, 12:03:17 AM »

I wouldn't waste any breath on them Shona.  Jackie Preece obviously has mental health problems given what I have been told about her by people who know her intimately.

One minute she is all over Bambers ar.. and the next she is bleating on Twitter about being used by him.  Remember the "I am not going to do any more campaigning for JB I have totally given up he never appreciated it anyway" moan some weeks back. She doen't know if she is coming or going.

Fellow members might like to know that I have been contacted by one of Jeremy's closest friends a few days ago and this person told me that Preece is causing all sorts of problems for Jeremy and the official campaign. I can tell you that this person is now a member of this forum so a big welcome to them.  You will notice that I avoided giving away their gender.

SOCK THAT IN YOU GOB PREECEY!

Thats brill news john.  imagine bambers own people beginning to come on board now becasue of what jp has done over there.  that person is to be commended for speaking out.

Offline puglove

« Reply #22 on: March 19, 2012, 12:07:49 AM »
No. I won't waste any energy on Jackie and Gladys. They're both desperados who need to support a convicted child murderer to exist, if only on a computer. It's been a lovely, Springy day, the daffs are out and blue tits are checking out the nest boxes, the swallows will be back soon (usually the 2nd week in April) and church bells woke me up this morning. But, in my small way, I will always fight to clear Sheila's name. Mike and his cronies make me sad. They should remember Sheila and her two small boys. And the life they would all have now, if JB hadn't cut it short.

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #23 on: March 19, 2012, 12:07:58 AM »
Tesko Towers is dead .... a bit like Bamber's prospects .... Miss Rigby's lovelife .... Gladys' personality and Mike Tesko's brain!

RIP Tesko Twoers! 8((()*/

Offline puglove

« Reply #24 on: March 19, 2012, 12:27:31 AM »
If Mike/smiffy is now scrabbling about, trying to backtrack and blame June, it negates the years of work that he's put in. It makes his efforts look empty. He must have known all along that JB did it. The only one left to blame is Crispy. It's a f..ker trying to shoot a rifle with paws.

Offline puglove

« Reply #25 on: March 19, 2012, 12:53:18 AM »
I wonder if Jackie (hello there!!) believes in Karma? Because, apparently, when you die you have to answer to the 42 Lords of Karma. You have to explain and justify why you've been a complete shit on this plain. A bit like Jacob Marley and his chains. That would be an interesting conversation.

Jackie Preece, you have hounded an innocent family, fallen in unrequited love with a murderer, and behaved like a complete shouty tit. What do you have to say for yourself?

SHUT UP! ARE YOU ANN EATON? I'M NOT LONELY!! GET ME A MEEETFEEEST!!

Hmmm.

Offline puglove

« Reply #26 on: March 19, 2012, 01:01:45 AM »
And, of course, Gladys will have to meet those 42 Lords, too.

Gladys Bellend, you have spent 65 years boring the arse off the universe, and we find your dodgy moustache offensive to our eyes. Why does your wife always look like she's just lost a quid and found a penny?

I've got a mate called Gav and he will smite you. And stop saying that I live in a shed.  8)><( It's an end of terrace. I couldn't get a mortgage for a new build.  8)><( 8)><(

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #27 on: March 19, 2012, 01:11:59 PM »
Shona The Stunning!  8)--))

Top notch troll baiting there hun ... I do like to see some humour and class whilst demolishing the TeskoMites! One thing you never get from Tesko Towers is hunour or a well constructed attack ... all you see is rabid stalking and cries of woe is me!

Their insipid rants are invariably badly written and just expose their utter frustration and boiling anger. You think the penny would finally drop and they would realise that is precisely the desired effect and sole purpose of addressing them!

Come on Gladys and Eleanor Rigby .... now the rules has been explained to you. at least try and give us game   @)(++(*