Author Topic: Lookout from the Jeremy Bamber forum.  (Read 78995 times)

Offline Real justice

Re: Lookout from the Jeremy Bamber forum.
« Reply #330 on: August 24, 2018, 06:58:18 AM »
Ha, ha! Yeah happy birthday Jackie - I believe we have an exclusive vid of her party  @)(++(* @)(++(*

https://media1.tenor.com/images/8d5aa1fb5f366fd185f0d99c07f13686/tenor.gif?itemid=7389915
Looks like she’s attempting the Bamba  @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(*

Offline APRIL

« Reply #331 on: August 24, 2018, 12:02:37 PM »
Looks like she’s attempting the Bamba  @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(*

She failed. He wasn't having any @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(*
« Last Edit: August 24, 2018, 12:26:18 PM by APRIL »

Offline Caroline

« Reply #332 on: August 24, 2018, 12:15:54 PM »

Offline ActualMat

« Reply #333 on: August 24, 2018, 03:55:53 PM »
@)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(*
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxPWVX-qSrQ

Seriously, every time you post a video in relation to ol' preece - I'm expecting it to the THAT other video.  @)(++(* @)(++(*

On to the actual topic title- LiarLookout. Yesterday on blue Lookout claimed she personally knows a member of Bambers current LEGAL team. Not CAMPAIGN but the actual LEGAL team.

Caroline asked her - if she knows one personally, she must know the name of the solicitors.

Lookout hasn't posted since.  @)(++(* @)(++(*

Offline ActualMat

« Reply #334 on: August 24, 2018, 03:56:39 PM »
But I notice the post Caroline posted asking Lookout the name of the solicitors has been  deleted. And they say that LiarLookout isn't protected?

Offline Real justice

« Reply #335 on: August 24, 2018, 06:03:54 PM »
But I notice the post Caroline posted asking Lookout the name of the solicitors has been  deleted. And they say that LiarLookout isn't protected?
To be honest Matt, if Lookout didn’t post they wouldn’t have anyone else, so they have to bullshit her, besides it gives everyone a laugh when reading her posts.  @)(++(*

Offline Myster

« Reply #336 on: August 24, 2018, 06:32:10 PM »
You forgot about the chief loo pontificator / copy & paste expert extraordinaire / McCann hoax visionary and lousy B&Q greeter.  I'm in awe of his incredible awesomeness.
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline APRIL

« Reply #337 on: August 24, 2018, 06:42:31 PM »
You forgot about the chief loo pontificator / copy & paste expert extraordinaire / McCann hoax visionary and lousy B&Q greeter.  I'm in awe of his incredible awesomeness.

At first, all I saw was pontif(f) and I thought you were talking about His Holiness *%87 Were you?

Offline Real justice

« Reply #338 on: August 24, 2018, 07:15:21 PM »
Ha Ha well him as well, but no one bothers to read his posts  @)(++(*