Author Topic: The Leonor Cipriano case reviewed... AGAIN!  (Read 248038 times)

Offline Eleanor

Re: The Leonor Cipriano case reviewed... AGAIN!
« Reply #30 on: October 31, 2013, 05:55:03 PM »
Amnesty international is not doing anything for lenora cipriano (sp).

I'm not surprised you don't know about it if you can't even spell her name.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #31 on: October 31, 2013, 05:55:35 PM »
Amnesty international is not doing anything for lenora cipriano (sp).

it already has done . By featuring the progress her torture case against the PJ it gave her its support and made sure it couldn't be brushed under the carpet

icabodcrane

« Reply #32 on: October 31, 2013, 05:59:13 PM »
it already has done . By featuring the progress her torture case against the PJ it gave her its support and made sure it couldn't be brushed under the carpet

Are Amnesty International fighting to have Cipriano's conviction overturned  ? 

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #33 on: October 31, 2013, 06:06:55 PM »
Are Amnesty International fighting to have Cipriano's conviction overturned  ?

As far as I am aware this is not part of their remit///but her torture certaimly was

Cariad

« Reply #34 on: October 31, 2013, 06:27:50 PM »
I'm not surprised you don't know about it if you can't even spell her name.

Why all the belittling and nastiness Elenor? Amnesty is not involve in the case. I won't attempt to spell her name again in case you belittle me further, you are aware of which case I mean though.

icabodcrane

« Reply #35 on: October 31, 2013, 06:30:26 PM »
As far as I am aware this is not part of their remit///but her torture certaimly was

Well seeking to have convictions overturned   IS  part of their remit

Are they fighting to have Cipriano's conviction overturned  ? 

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #36 on: October 31, 2013, 07:04:58 PM »
Well seeking to have convictions overturned   IS  part of their remit

Are they fighting to have Cipriano's conviction overturned  ?

Only the most severe miscarriages of justice and most obvious...they weren't involved with Barry George for instance

Offline sadie

« Reply #37 on: October 31, 2013, 07:59:02 PM »
With respect, that doesn't answer my question nor are you in a position to answer my question (since you are not sadie). If they are victims of a miscarriage of justice whats steps has sadie taken to help set them free?

sadie?
Thank you for correcting me on my slip up on Carolinas age.  You are quite correct, she was 3 as i have always written before.

Openinded there is only so much that any one person can do.  I am already up to my limit with investigating who took these 7 missing children ... and as I get older (and stay on this forum longer) I cope less well.  My energy levels and patience have dropped dramatically thanks to bullying. 

You are not starting too are you?  Cos this is NOT your first unnecessary attack.

I do try and keep everyone aware of the awful injustices surroundinng that case tho

Offline sadie

« Reply #38 on: October 31, 2013, 08:06:24 PM »
Why all the belittling and nastiness Elenor? Amnesty is not involve in the case. I won't attempt to spell her name again in case you belittle me further, you are aware of which case I mean though.
Listen to who is talking !  Why did you make no effort to spell Eleanor?

Cariad

« Reply #39 on: October 31, 2013, 08:26:29 PM »
Listen to who is talking !  Why did you make no effort to spell Eleanor?

I find it remarkable that you accuse others of bullying behaviour! Do you not recognise that that is what you are doing? I haven't belittled anyone and I've bent over backwards to be nice to you in particular.

Yes, it was impolite to mis spell Eleanor and I apologise for that. Elenor is the more usual spelling in Wales, in fact my friends daughter is Elenor. It's just what I'm used to. I hadn't actually noticed until you pointed it out. Thank you for that. I will make an effort not to do it again.

Offline sadie

« Reply #40 on: October 31, 2013, 08:27:48 PM »
I was only asking politely (as I always have always been polite on this forum) if you could share a précis of you discussions with the PJ. If you do not wish to share your knowledge that is entirely up to you. Don't be suprised if people question you though. That is after all the point of a forum. But please don't confuse a polite request for an attack because that's the signs of paranoia, and I'm sure you're not a paranoid person.

Peace :)

PS, any chance of you sharing that information I requested?
Quite right.  I am not paranoid.

You obviously have not been reading anything that I say. 8)-)))

Where did I say that I had discussions with the PJ ?  I dont speak the Lingo to begin with.

I have already stated that i am not prepared to share any info that might be ex-judicy

Offline sadie

« Reply #41 on: October 31, 2013, 08:30:53 PM »
I find it remarkable that you accuse others of bullying behaviour! Do you not recognise that that is what you are doing? I haven't belittled anyone and I've bent over backwards to be nice to you in particular.

Yes, it was impolite to mis spell Eleanor and I apologise for that. Elenor is the more usual spelling in Wales, in fact my friends daughter is Elenor. It's just what I'm used to. I hadn't actually noticed until you pointed it out. Thank you for that. I will make an effort not to do it again.

Thank you for that .

Apology graciously accepted.  I apologise in return if at times I am a bit sharp.

That sharpness has only occurred since I have been relentlessly bullied .... mainly before your time

Benita

« Reply #42 on: October 31, 2013, 08:31:49 PM »

grammar dear grammar ....arnt the anti's always on about grammar 8-)(--)

Cariad

« Reply #43 on: October 31, 2013, 08:34:50 PM »
grammar dear grammar ....arnt the anti's always on about grammar 8-)(--)

Nothing wrong with my grammar, it's my spelling that's lacking.

icabodcrane

« Reply #44 on: October 31, 2013, 08:45:20 PM »
Quite right.  I am not paranoid.

You obviously have not been reading anything that I say. 8)-)))

Where did I say that I had discussions with the PJ ?  I dont speak the Lingo to begin with.

I have already stated that i am not prepared to share any info that might be ex-judicy

Do you mean 'sub judice'  sadie  ?

Then you have no worries  ... this refers to material which would prejudice court proceedings,  and is only applicable when proceedings are  'active'

Proceedings  don't  become  active until there is an arrest or summons

You are perfectly free,  therefore,  to share any facts your investigations have uncovered   (  unless they are libelous or unfounded, of course )