Author Topic: Michael Tatschl  (Read 27926 times)

Offline Robittybob1

Michael Tatschl
« on: November 13, 2020, 02:17:22 PM »
Is it OK if we discuss Michael Tatschl?

"A man claiming to be the former best friend of Madeleine McCann suspect Christian Brueckner has told reporters: ‘I know he did it’. Michael Tatschl, speaking from his home in Austria, told several newspapers that the German paedophile accused of murdering Madeleine in Praia de Luz, Portugal, was ‘sick’ and ‘perverted’ and ‘more than capable of snatching a child’.

Read more: https://metro.co.uk/2020/06/22/christian-brueckners-former-best-friend-says-know-did-12884298/?ito=cbshare

Twitter: https://twitter.com/MetroUK | Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MetroUK/"
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Anthro

Re: Michael Tatschl
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2020, 09:01:10 PM »
Hi Rob, I find Michael Tatschl interesting. In my opinion, he could well be a legitimate character witness who may provide much insight into Christian Brückner’s life.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2020, 09:52:20 PM »
I was thinking about the responses to your post that had CB and the two photos of young girls in it.
Does it matter how old someone is?  Is it OK to post details of Michael Tatschl on the forum?
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2020, 10:16:16 PM »
I was thinking about the responses to your post that had CB and the two photos of young girls in it.
Does it matter how old someone is?  Is it OK to post details of Michael Tatschl on the forum?

No reason to think not, Rob.  But probably better to avoid any Libel.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2020, 01:26:27 AM »

As a friend he could give a fascinating insight into Brueckner's life if he can provide proof of what he says.  But to be a witness of any kind I think he is going to have to stop talking to the media and confine himself to speaking  exclusively to investigators about anything he thinks he can bring to the investigation.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2020, 05:45:43 AM »
As a friend he could give a fascinating insight into Brueckner's life if he can provide proof of what he says.  But to be a witness of any kind I think he is going to have to stop talking to the media and confine himself to speaking  exclusively to investigators about anything he thinks he can bring to the investigation.
I have come across a Facebook friend of Michael Tatschl and it might be worth discussing what he has to say.
Moderation

Offline Brietta

« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2020, 09:54:51 AM »
I have come across a Facebook friend of Michael Tatschl and it might be worth discussing what he has to say.

I'm not up to speed with social media Rob.  So don't really have an opinion.  If we kept within certain parameters for example as Eleanor says, no libel of any kind, I don't see why not if it is already in the public domain.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2020, 10:25:24 AM »
I'm not up to speed with social media Rob.  So don't really have an opinion.  If we kept within certain parameters for example as Eleanor says, no libel of any kind, I don't see why not if it is already in the public domain.
Neither am I.  There are so many other sites we could be on.   I was on Facebook and then started a Facebook group.   But it has gone really quiet and I wonder where everyone is.   Maybe Tik Tok and Instagram are the places to be. 

But I see anyone can search Facebook for Michael Tatschl and it takes you here https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100005817287211

Most posts seem to have something to do with dope.   Is it legalised in Spain?
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2020, 10:35:28 AM »
Now this member of the group wrote 2 comments which I have no way of verifying as to their truthfulness.  But here's what he wrote  (some bits are edited out)

"I live in very in the same Spanish town, Orgiva, Granada, near Portugal, where the prime suspects' friend and partner in crime lives too. Here's his private Facebook page. It appears we are 'mutual friends. I sent him a request for an interview several months ago, but have not received any response."

"Scary! I've tried endlessly to attract attention but almost everyone here, in Orgiva, where this guy lives, seems to be a criminal, on the run. I'm enemy number one and in real, increasing danger of actual harm. I've been 'home invaded' and assaulted twice, in my home, in just three years.
Not to mention, I was strangled in the street with 30 witnesses! And the local judiciary laugh. Literally. The mayor too. They have withheld the verdict for over 18 months!
-They are perverted s..m, actually perverting the course of justice - deliberately putting me in real harm's way."

It sounds like the Wild West living in that town.  Could Spain have such areas?   I'm sure there are places like that even in NZ.
Moderation

Offline barrier

« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2020, 10:50:23 AM »
Now this member of the group wrote 2 comments which I have no way of verifying as to their truthfulness.  But here's what he wrote  (some bits are edited out)

"I live in very in the same Spanish town, Orgiva, Granada, near Portugal, where the prime suspects' friend and partner in crime lives too. Here's his private Facebook page. It appears we are 'mutual friends. I sent him a request for an interview several months ago, but have not received any response."

"Scary! I've tried endlessly to attract attention but almost everyone here, in Orgiva, where this guy lives, seems to be a criminal, on the run. I'm enemy number one and in real, increasing danger of actual harm. I've been 'home invaded' and assaulted twice, in my home, in just three years.
Not to mention, I was strangled in the street with 30 witnesses! And the local judiciary laugh. Literally. The mayor too. They have withheld the verdict for over 18 months!
-They are perverted s..m, actually perverting the course of justice - deliberately putting me in real harm's way."

It sounds like the Wild West living in that town.  Could Spain have such areas?   I'm sure there are places like that even in NZ.
The reasons for believing this without some kind of corroboration, is?
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline jassi

« Reply #10 on: November 14, 2020, 11:09:47 AM »

Couldn't this be applied to a lot of stuff on Facebook?
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #11 on: November 14, 2020, 11:25:22 AM »
Looks odd. When he was announced as the prime  suspect he was in prison so how could he be living in this town

Offline sadie

« Reply #12 on: November 14, 2020, 11:46:59 AM »

If you are a sleuth, which I believe Rob is, you don't have to necessarily believe it. 

But you do need to have a look at it and put it 'on the back burner' in case anything else interesting about Orgiva, or anyone living there, comes up later in your research. 

That may be a way forward. 

Well done Rob.   You are making the effort which so many sceptics refuse to do.  Take no notice of them.

Think out of "The box".   So much research has been done by various Police Forces within "The box" that it is less likely that anything new can be found using traditional methods.   Spread your investigation; think laterally.  You could well find some things that are important, as Anthro and I did.

Just my suggestion, but it worked for me and Anthro.   Maybe for others as well.

Good luck with anything you find.

sadie x

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #13 on: November 14, 2020, 01:10:34 PM »

There seems to be some kind of hippy community around there, according to the Olive Press;

https://www.theolivepress.es/spain-news/2017/10/14/long-read-hanging-with-andalucias-most-notorious-hippie-commune-to-see-if-they-spread-more-than-peace-and-love/

According to Tatschl, CB visited him there during one of these festivals;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skpHfc5t8lE

Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #14 on: November 14, 2020, 01:32:16 PM »
There seems to be some kind of hippy community around there, according to the Olive Press;

https://www.theolivepress.es/spain-news/2017/10/14/long-read-hanging-with-andalucias-most-notorious-hippie-commune-to-see-if-they-spread-more-than-peace-and-love/

According to Tatschl, CB visited him there during one of these festivals;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skpHfc5t8lE

More Unproven Rumours, no doubt.