Author Topic: Madeleine McCann suspect named as Christian Brueckner  (Read 5656 times)

Offline Wonderfulspam

Re: Madeleine McCann suspect named as Christian Brueckner
« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2022, 11:05:07 AM »

Schrödinger's Brueckner evidence.

100% convincing, whilst simultaneously, not entirely convincing.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2022, 11:11:44 AM »
its tiresome to keep having to correct you. Wolters is trying to build an absolyely watertight case..that doesnt mean he doesnt have enough evidence yet to charge or prosecute

You are in no position to correct me because you have no more information than I have. The difference is that you are happy to believe what you are told.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2022, 11:30:26 AM »
You are in no position to correct me because you have no more information than I have. The difference is that you are happy to believe what you are told.
So are you saying that Wolters ISN'T trying to build a watertight case?  Isn't what Davel wrote perfectly logical?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #18 on: August 31, 2022, 11:36:53 AM »

need to correct you again....I dont simply believe what Im told...that is a stupid allegation. I have explained why I find Wolters claims credible...if you dont read the posts or cant remember them fine....but to accuse me of believing what Im told is just stupid

Offline Brietta

« Reply #19 on: August 31, 2022, 11:44:58 AM »
This is not up to date information is it? Regardless of what has gone before the very latest information I have seen was the German prosecutor telling 60 minutes that it could take years to bring his suspect to trial. The investigation may be evidence led, but they obviously haven't yet found the definitive evidence they need.

We are dealing with a cold case and we are dealing with the evidence which was ignored at the time but which should not have been

Quite obviously the German investigation has been able to circumvent such derelictions.
Off which there were many - and have carried out the necessary diligences to enable them to build a very up to date evidence based case against the prime suspect.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #20 on: August 31, 2022, 11:58:39 AM »
His case, the evidence is already 100% convincing, isn't It?
Can't get much more watertight than that really.

Can't be bothered to explained

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #21 on: August 31, 2022, 12:01:46 PM »
We are dealing with a cold case and we are dealing with the evidence which was ignored at the time but which should not have been

Quite obviously the German investigation has been able to circumvent such derelictions.
Off which there were many - and have carried out the necessary diligences to enable them to build a very up to date evidence based case against the prime suspect.

Not a very good case they've built though is it.
Certainly, Brueckner isn't convinced by it, & he of all people should be in the best position to know if he murdered Maddie or not.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #22 on: August 31, 2022, 12:02:57 PM »

Wolters will explain, perhaps one day.
Just not anytime in the foreseeable future though.
But maybe after that.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #23 on: August 31, 2022, 12:04:41 PM »
My advice - stop feeding the troll.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #24 on: August 31, 2022, 12:08:59 PM »

agreed...putting him on ignore

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #25 on: August 31, 2022, 12:14:46 PM »

Well, you'll all have to remain silent until Wolters wraps things up then really, because I'm going to be here, quite happy to remind you, every time you fantasise over the concrete evidence, that Brueckner simply isn't being charged either today, tomorrow, next year, or until hell freezes over.

But maybe after that aye, maybe Wolters will finally be able to prove Maddie was ever abducted in the first place once that happens.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #26 on: August 31, 2022, 12:22:57 PM »
agreed...putting him on ignore
you won't regret it

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #27 on: August 31, 2022, 01:18:18 PM »

The proof of the pudding lies in a court of law, not in the speculations of forum members or the pronouncements of prosecutors. CB remains innocent until proved guilty atm no matter what is said.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #28 on: August 31, 2022, 01:23:47 PM »
The proof of the pudding lies in a court of law, not in the speculations of forum members or the pronouncements of prosecutors. CB remains innocent until proved guilty atm no matter what is said.

You are confusing innocence and the POI. He may or may not be innocent....a court verdict is not definitive

For instance if he was found guilty on the basis of a confession beaten out if him...would the verdict convince you

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #29 on: August 31, 2022, 01:32:26 PM »
And by the same argument  you will of course wholeheartedly agree that the McCanns and their friends including DP are innocent no matter what nasty allegations are made about them on here and elsewhere, right?