Author Topic: Latest news on the search for Madeleine McCann  (Read 1364719 times)

Offline Sherlock Holmes

Re: Latest news on the search for Madeleine McCann
« Reply #1020 on: January 06, 2014, 12:19:32 AM »
Says who?
All police investigations have certain protocols. All people with previous criminal records that were in vicinity of PDL should have been checked first. Why? Because these people usually re-offend. What if for example Madeleine knew- has seen the ex offender? What would he do if he is afraid, he'd be recognised and reported?
Risking going to jail again?

But my own theory, as I already stated, is that if this is a case of burglary there is no reason for a burglar to take Madeleine unless she can recognise him- her..

or

She was screaming at the time of the Oldfield check up on children and the potential burglar tried to shut her up but accidentally killed her and to get rid of the evidence he took her with him..

But would a 3 -4 year old really be able to give an adequate description of a person, unless they knew them by name or had some highly distinguishing feature?

Redblossom

« Reply #1021 on: January 06, 2014, 12:19:47 AM »
Says who?
All police investigations have certain protocols. All people with previous criminal records that were in vicinity of PDL should have been checked first. Why? Because these people usually re-offend. What if for example Madeleine knew- has seen the ex offender? What would he do if he is afraid, he'd be recognised and reported?
Risking going to jail again?

But my own theory, as I already stated, is that if this is a case of burglary there is no reason for a burglar to take Madeleine unless she can recognise him- her..

or

She was screaming at the time of the Oldfield check up on children and the potential burglar tried to shut her up but accidentally killed her and to get rid of the evidence he took her with him..

because they reoffend? Like what? Shoplift or burgle again? Since when have burglars kidnapped or killed a child? Find me one example.........I find your theories about Maddie being asked to identify a burglar and Matt Olldfield bizarre.....carry on hunting though for your answer...

Offline sadie

« Reply #1022 on: January 06, 2014, 12:20:57 AM »
What for? Whats his crime? never mind...oh he "must" be put in the "suspicious" list......havent you and your wider cohorts done enough damage to innocent people already? Or is this another "possible" [Name removed]ustified "collateral" in your circus
Would you care to clarify your statement Red.

Am zonked so might be tomorrow before I answer , but would like to know what you are accusing me of.

Offline VIXTE

« Reply #1023 on: January 06, 2014, 12:23:46 AM »
But would a 3 -4 year old really be able to give an adequate description of a person, unless they knew them by name or had some highly distinguishing feature?

Exactly! Thank you!

Redblossom

« Reply #1024 on: January 06, 2014, 12:24:48 AM »
Well, an ex criminal is already damaged.. by his own free will, by deciding to turn to a crime in the first place..

I have no mercy for criminals!

Doesnt make them all child abductors.....and your "inference" that theyhave committed a crime in the past makes them ok fodder is disgusting.....if you had a criminal record for fiddling your tax Im sure you might take exception to be treated as a potential kidnapper/ murderer...zzzz

Offline Sherlock Holmes

« Reply #1025 on: January 06, 2014, 12:25:36 AM »
Exactly! Thank you!

Perhaps she could do an e-fit...

Lyall

« Reply #1026 on: January 06, 2014, 12:26:26 AM »
Prosecutors will be shooting each other to have Vixte on their jury @)(++(*

Offline VIXTE

« Reply #1027 on: January 06, 2014, 12:26:36 AM »
Doesnt make them all child abductors.....and your "inference" that theyhave committed a crime in the past makes them ok fodder is disgusting.....if you had a criminal record for fiddling your tax Im sure you might take exception to be treated as a potential kidnapper.....zzzz

HJ stated this specific person has a record of theft. He-she should have been checked in this case. Full stop.

Redblossom

« Reply #1028 on: January 06, 2014, 12:26:58 AM »
Would you care to clarify your statement Red.

Am zonked so might be tomorrow before I answer , but would like to know what you are accusing me of.

Think about it.....sleep well though

Redblossom

« Reply #1029 on: January 06, 2014, 12:27:40 AM »

Redblossom

« Reply #1030 on: January 06, 2014, 12:28:42 AM »
Prosecutors will be shooting each other to have Vixte on their jury @)(++(*

God sake, fingers crossed no

Offline Heriberto Janosch

« Reply #1031 on: January 06, 2014, 12:29:50 AM »
« Last Edit: January 06, 2014, 12:37:21 AM by Heriberto Janosch »

Offline VIXTE

« Reply #1032 on: January 06, 2014, 12:30:34 AM »
Perhaps she could do an e-fit...

But if this was a person who took her with a boat, or a person who she played with in the playground, or the person who came to deliver cheese, or the shop assitant in the super market who gave her a sweet, or the gardener whose work her dad was admiring while taking her for a walk.. or the nice barmen who gave her a drink or the ice cream man they just yesterday bought the ice cream from, or the driver who brought them from the airport.. Madeleine could easily identify these people!

Estuarine

« Reply #1033 on: January 06, 2014, 12:31:10 AM »
Nothing like a bit of vigil[ censored word]m to make the world go round.

Redblossom

« Reply #1034 on: January 06, 2014, 12:31:56 AM »
HJ stated this specific person has a record of theft. He-she should have been checked in this case. Full stop.

And you  dont know if he was or not do you and if he wasnt...well, Im sure the PJ hadbetter things to do than chase shoplifters...dont you think?..still full stop it is for you, your prerogative but changes not a single thing

@)(++(*