Author Topic: Latest news on the search for Madeleine McCann  (Read 1364702 times)

Offline colombosstogey

Re: Latest news on the search for Madeleine McCann
« Reply #1050 on: January 06, 2014, 05:51:37 AM »
Well, I am just saying it would be possible she can identify some people.. even though she was there only for 6 days..

Wasnt IT DARK in the apartment? Not even Mrs McCann could really see the child in the bed...how would the child recognise ANYONE in the dark?

Redblossom

« Reply #1051 on: January 06, 2014, 11:44:08 AM »
Wasnt IT DARK in the apartment? Not even Mrs McCann could really see the child in the bed...how would the child recognise ANYONE in the dark?

Good point

Redblossom

« Reply #1052 on: January 06, 2014, 11:44:41 AM »
Sorry hun any credibility you had has just gone out of the window if you believe ANYTHING you read in the Daily Mail...

IF you go and look on the official McCann FACEBOOK page, they have dissed themselves from any of this media and more or less called it spurious...

NON of this is truth IF it was you can bet your bottom dollar SY would never have allowed it to be published.

IF you found information about this guy in the PJ files, then you can bet the PJ and the SY would have investigated him or her.

Jeez why cant people let the police do their jobs. IF they had the beginning I think we could have found the child...now its all just a circus with tigers...

+1

8@??)(

And look at the comments!Some excellent ones

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2533510/Police-identify-three-prime-suspects-abduction-Madeleine-McCann-following-analysis-mobile-phone-data.html#comments

« Last Edit: January 06, 2014, 11:52:23 AM by Redblossom »

Redblossom

« Reply #1053 on: January 06, 2014, 12:31:30 PM »
Kerry Needham did no better or worse than she could have done under the circumstances at the time.  There just weren't the same resources available to her in those days.

The McCanns kicked that off by their relentless use of all means available now, today.  Stranger Child Abduction will never be the same again. 

It is too late for Kerry Needham, and it might be too late for The McCanns.  But just watch the next one.  Beyond those who will always seek to blame the parents, for some reason that is inexplicable to me.  No one will be listening to you.
missed this

Your problem with that is that the parents invariably are involved.....alot more so than strangers....its not illogical to suspects parents..even less so with some grounds....there hopefully the inexclipable is less so for you now

Offline sadie

« Reply #1054 on: January 06, 2014, 12:41:43 PM »
missed this

Your problem with that is that the parents invariably are involved.....alot more so than strangers....its not illogical to suspects parents..even less so with some grounds....there hopefully the inexclipable is less so for you now
You are wrong.  The parents are NOT invariably involved.  We all know that in the majority of cases parents are involved, but there are others where the parents have no part ... as you undoubtedly know, but prefer to "forget"

Why twist things, put out disinformationand deceive?

Redblossom

« Reply #1055 on: January 06, 2014, 12:51:09 PM »
You are wrong.  The parents are NOT invariably involved.  We all know that in the majority of cases parents are involved, but there are others where the parents have no part ... as you undoubtedly know, but prefer to "forget"

Why twist things, put out disinformationand deceive?

Ooh slaps own wrist for not knowing the actual definition of the word "invariably" .....my mistake....how is "most or very likely"? Or in your own words...."parents involved in majority of cases"... Though that isnt strictly true...figures include other family and then friends of family..

My original post to Elenor stands.....

« Last Edit: January 06, 2014, 12:53:08 PM by Redblossom »

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1056 on: January 06, 2014, 12:55:49 PM »

Not according to the Gospel of Gerry on his check who could see his beautiful sleeping daughter from the door. But that Gospel has many contradictions from sleeping on top of the covers because it was hot and talking to Jez on the the other side of the road. Not to mention the key or could his Gospel be the KEY to unlocking this case.

"it being 22h03, he again alerted KATE that it was time to check the children"

Hmmm some said like Matt that she left to check at 9.50pm. An actual time 10.03pm - was that the time of the actual sighting?  >@@(*&)
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline sadie

« Reply #1057 on: January 06, 2014, 01:21:32 PM »
Ooh slaps own wrist for not knowing the actual definition of the word "invariably" .....my mistake....how is "most or very likely"? Or in your own words...."parents involved in majority of cases"... Though that isnt strictly true...figures include other family and then friends of family..

My original post to Elenor stands.....
just adding to your reputation for twisting things?  Eh ?

i would have expected someone of your undoubted intellect to know what invariably means .... perhaps you are not as intelligent as I thought.

Offline VIXTE

« Reply #1058 on: January 06, 2014, 02:42:12 PM »

In the room. Yes. But not in the whole apartment.

But mind you, a tidy print of Madeleine in her bed suggests she was just lifted from her bed.

The 'easiest' crime here would be.. a person enters the apartment, opens the window, lifts Madeleine, passes her through the window to accomplice.. Job finished. The person just puts his hands into his pocket, locks the doors and goes back to his-her duties..

The mobile traffic while the window was open, and the person waited for the accomplice would be interesting. If we knew what 'moment' this was..
« Last Edit: January 06, 2014, 02:48:33 PM by VIXTE »

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1059 on: January 06, 2014, 03:03:05 PM »
They accused Matt Oldfield of that according to the Madeleine book.

"Gerry was there for thirteen hours. When he finally returned to the apartment he related how Matt had been almost hysterical during his interview. Gerry had heard him shouting and crying. Apparently, it had been put to Matt that he’d handed Madeleine out through the window to a third party."
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Redblossom

« Reply #1060 on: January 06, 2014, 03:52:55 PM »
just adding to your reputation for twisting things?  Eh ?

i would have expected someone of your undoubted intellect to know what invariably means .... perhaps you are not as intelligent as I thought.

I suggest you check the various definitions of "invariably".... The word is not that different to the meaning I gave it....something that is constant, never changes,  predictable, is one......I never meant to suggest that the " parents are always involved"...why would I? I know the facts and figures....less of the constant ad hominems hey?Seems you cant type a single post to anyone much without using them, tiresome.....

Offline VIXTE

« Reply #1061 on: January 06, 2014, 08:11:15 PM »
They accused Matt Oldfield of that according to the Madeleine book.

"Gerry was there for thirteen hours. When he finally returned to the apartment he related how Matt had been almost hysterical during his interview. Gerry had heard him shouting and crying. Apparently, it had been put to Matt that he’d handed Madeleine out through the window to a third party."

Thank you! I didn't know this! I've got the book but haven't fully read it ..
This would be the most logical, wouldn't it?
Especially because he failed to call the police when he was sent to do that..
This would be the first thought of the police, as usually the police always asks the question ' who called you first?' and 'who was last person who saw the victim?'
I once heard a friend, who is a policeman, asking these two questions, when first contacted about a crime..

Offline pegasus

« Reply #1062 on: January 07, 2014, 01:14:31 AM »
@ Heriberto
I respect and share with you the principle of not naming
The item I could not find confirmation of is "(c) had a previous record for theft"
I looked in files, books, and some other places too.
Are you sure is same person?
Of course, I accept it is possible you are correct and I failed to find it..
« Last Edit: January 07, 2014, 01:17:13 AM by pegasus »

Offline Admin

« Reply #1063 on: January 07, 2014, 04:19:45 PM »
Members are asked not to make trial related posts on this thread.   This thread should only be used for updates on the search for Madeleine.

Those trial related posts which have already been wrongly posted here today have been moved to the relevant topic thread below.

www.miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=2202.1545
« Last Edit: January 07, 2014, 04:23:46 PM by Admin »

Redblossom

« Reply #1064 on: January 07, 2014, 06:10:53 PM »