Author Topic: Latest news on the search for Madeleine McCann  (Read 1364715 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Latest news on the search for Madeleine McCann
« Reply #1080 on: January 07, 2014, 07:28:16 PM »
The first I heard of the story on the morning news was she was abducted when they were away eating a distance away...myears pricked up....i thought how convenient.....how strange.... but I thought  nothing more about it much.....until all the crap that poured out soon after......and then the beginning of the endless sofa interviews, speaking like  dummies to a script...whatever they were asked...,then their bleeding fund was set up a few days later and their brother saying it can be used for private  detectives...,,this is may 17 or so and they already predicting the PJ might not solve it!?...and even though  they had over a million quid in it they started selling tat.....too commercial and then they hired lawyers left right  and centre...pdq

not normal imo
/

perhaps you don't find their behaviour normal but I do. Perhaps that's because I have a similar educational background to the McCanns and you dont
« Last Edit: January 07, 2014, 07:33:54 PM by davel »

Redblossom

« Reply #1081 on: January 07, 2014, 07:28:56 PM »
The 4th May statement didn't convince me in the slightest.
No matter how hard Kate strained she couldn't get a real tear drop to come out.

you can read into things too much but yea shes never cried for maddie much well if at all.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #1082 on: January 07, 2014, 08:22:01 PM »
Sorry but I am not in a mood for a long meaningless discussions with almost hysterical posters .. I said it what it is most logical to me and whoever doesn't feel the same it is their right
Also I am not interested in discussions about the parents of Madeleine McCann.. in my view they are the victims of this case.. as long as they are not suspects in this investigation I am going along with the police.. they have more info and they know better..

However the police & the McCanns are yet to show us any solid evidence which proves their complete non involvement in Madeleine's disappearance, despite their apparent non suspect status. And the police are not infallible. So in that instance I will trust my own judgement.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline VIXTE

« Reply #1083 on: January 07, 2014, 08:28:08 PM »
Andy Redwood stated very clearly that the parents are not suspect.

I would rather trust a respected professional such as DC Redwood, who btw researched the case and has the sufficient info,  than some anonymous dodgy internet poster who btw could be some sado-twisted minded- peadophile, with a sick intention to punish these poor parents.

Redblossom

« Reply #1084 on: January 07, 2014, 08:30:21 PM »

I would rather trust a respected professional such as DC Redwood, who btw researched the case and has the sufficient info,  than some anonymous dodgy internet poster who btw could be some sado-twisted minded- peadophile, with a sick intention to punish these poor parents.

What? who is that reply aimed at? In anycase u are mad...now how about answering petinent questions

@)(++(*

Offline VIXTE

« Reply #1085 on: January 07, 2014, 08:32:26 PM »
What? who is that reply ained at? In anycase u are mad...

@)(++(*

This is not about me, and whatever you brand me with it is such typical way the certain group of posters work..

I would like to be out of this kind of circle and only discuss the case..not the posters..

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #1086 on: January 07, 2014, 08:35:04 PM »

That is true.   However, that does not mean that they could become suspects should a body turn up.  It also does not mean that they have been cleared.   In a nutshell, the McCanns are stuck between a rock and a hard    place and will remain there until it is known what happened to Madeleine.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2014, 08:37:48 PM by Angelo222 »
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Victoria

« Reply #1087 on: January 07, 2014, 08:35:59 PM »
That is true.   However, that does not mean that they could become suspects should a body turn up.  It also does not mean that they have been cleared.

If they're not suspects by now, old chum, they're never going to be.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #1088 on: January 07, 2014, 08:37:38 PM »

Did I ask you to trust me?

And what would I want to punish the parents for ?   Have they done something wrong?

And yes I could be a sado twisted paedophile, I am always open to new experiences & will try anything twice.

Offline VIXTE

« Reply #1089 on: January 07, 2014, 08:40:23 PM »
That is true.   However, that does not mean that they could become suspects should a body turn up.  It also does not mean that they have been cleared.

You are right.. but in my mind the possibility of such situation even if the body appear is extremely small..

And it looks like it is the same in the heads of the people who are currently working on this case..

The parents as suspects is sooooooo last year.. not in fashion any more.. actually this fashion trend was over many years ago.. now they are looking for the people who are outside of the family circle.. and it has been clearly stated many times..

So, why then focus on the last years fashion.. and focus so much than any other possibility is quickly denied..

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #1090 on: January 07, 2014, 08:40:31 PM »

Why ever not?   You obviously don't know how the police system works in Portugal.  If evidence is uncovered down the line which implicates the McCanns they will not only become suspects but will be arrested.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #1091 on: January 07, 2014, 08:40:48 PM »

And as they still haven't found the 'abductor(s)' by now do you think they ever will ?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1092 on: January 07, 2014, 08:42:21 PM »
Why ever not?   You obviously don't know how the police system works in Portugal.  If evidence is uncovered down the line which implicates the McCanns they will not only become suspects but will be arrested.

and rightly so...no one would disagree with that..but lets find the evidence first

Redblossom

« Reply #1093 on: January 07, 2014, 08:43:45 PM »

operation grange took two years to find tannerman...bit presumptious of you to declare what sy think know, might think, do or not

@)(++(*

Offline VIXTE

« Reply #1094 on: January 07, 2014, 08:46:11 PM »
Did I ask you to trust me?

And what would I want to punish the parents for ?   Have they done something wrong?

And yes I could be a sado twisted paedophile, I am always open to new experiences & will try anything twice.

If that's good for you it's good for me too..

My advice, when trying.. don't do anything illegal ;) and what would be hurting others.. otherwise your actions might later hunt you :))