Author Topic: Latest news on the search for Madeleine McCann  (Read 1364785 times)

Offline colombosstogey

Re: Latest news on the search for Madeleine McCann
« Reply #1410 on: January 29, 2014, 06:32:46 AM »
Aren't the Met PO in Faro for the rog interviews of the three burglars ?

Yes i believe so, perhaps they have found them and want to go through things with them to see if they saw or know something.

I dont care as long as something is done, and perhaps finally we might find out something and who took her or why she disappeared.

I read the link, and boy the Mail can make a meal out of anything cant they. The met were always going to go to Portugal and discuss the case with the PJ wernt they?

So from a few pictures we have they are there to arrest 3 burglars.....you cant ARREST someone surely unless you have proof. They would be suspects Yes?

3 hours and then they went off to LUNCH lol...not too much wine I hope.

I am excited about this in a way, as I think something has been going on quietly with the SY and PJ.

I wouldnt be surprised if we didnt end up going back to the beginning just a feeling...
« Last Edit: January 29, 2014, 06:39:16 AM by colombosstogey »

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1411 on: January 29, 2014, 08:00:29 AM »
I would not!
The highlighted bit was an extract from the Mail about the three burglars which to me indicates the idea is busted flush. I believe The Met and the PJ know exactly what they are at but aren't telling anyone and the press is making up a load of blx.

Do you still believe that SY are investigating a british crime

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1412 on: January 29, 2014, 08:05:31 AM »
I think anyone who still thinks the parents are criminally involved is totally deluded.

stephen25000

« Reply #1413 on: January 29, 2014, 08:26:49 AM »
But they are also urging the Portuguese authorities find new evidence against the burglary suspects that could lead to arrests.’

Say no more nudge nudge

But they are also urging the Portuguese authorities find new evidence against the burglary suspects that could lead to arrests.’

Which is a way of saying they have diddly squat.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1414 on: January 29, 2014, 08:31:19 AM »

Which is a way of saying they have diddly squat.

I think estuarine is showing a little more sense saying that they are not revealing their true hand...you however seemed to have swallowed it hook line and sinker

stephen25000

« Reply #1415 on: January 29, 2014, 08:41:36 AM »
I think estuarine is showing a little more sense saying that they are not revealing their true hand...you however seemed to have swallowed it hook line and sinker

here is a little question in logic davel.

If you are conducting an inquiry, do you forewarn possible 'suspects' by telling them in advance what you intend to do, or do you do it quietly behind the scenes, as would anyone with a smattering of intelligence ?

As to the 'hook,line and sinker'. You have swallowed the rubbish of the Mccanns story in every sense, and continue to do so.

Offline John

« Reply #1416 on: January 29, 2014, 09:33:54 AM »
« Last Edit: January 29, 2014, 09:46:43 AM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline VIXTE

« Reply #1417 on: January 29, 2014, 09:44:00 AM »
Well, legally British police cannot do anything in Portugal.
Even if they get a permission to question someone any lawyer can beat this permission.
It they together with PJ question someone, that is another pair of shoes.. but again.. I am not sure about the legality of this.. unless they have an Interpol warrant.

That is IMO. Interpol has to be involved..

Offline John

« Reply #1418 on: January 29, 2014, 10:00:51 AM »
Three Scotland Yard detectives from Operation Grange wait for their team leader DCI Redwood at Faro International Airport yesterday.

« Last Edit: January 29, 2014, 05:32:15 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1419 on: January 29, 2014, 10:03:32 AM »
here is a little question in logic davel.

If you are conducting an inquiry, do you forewarn possible 'suspects' by telling them in advance what you intend to do, or do you do it quietly behind the scenes, as would anyone with a smattering of intelligence ?

As to the 'hook,line and sinker'. You have swallowed the rubbish of the Mccanns story in every sense, and continue to do so.

maybe someone in the pj is singing like a bird...they have form for it...I don't think the McCanns have spoken any rubbish....to be quite blunt...how would you know what someone with a smattering of intelligence would do

maybe SY want to see how these persons of interest react..you totally underestimate SY

stephen25000

« Reply #1420 on: January 29, 2014, 10:10:28 AM »
maybe someone in the pj is singing like a bird...they have form for it...I don't think the McCanns have spoken any rubbish....to be quite blunt...how would you know what someone with a smattering of intelligence would do

maybe SY want to see how these persons of interest react..you totally underestimate SY

I know intelligence when i see it, and I know when I see blind faith.

As for leaks, UK forces including SY, are known for it.

As to underestimating SY.............

Nah.

Offline comanche

« Reply #1421 on: January 29, 2014, 11:07:55 AM »
sadly u what  ever happens re SY or going forward we hope in the tragic case of Madeleine you always are finding fault try to be a little more nicer mind you that would be extremely difficult for you.

stephen25000

« Reply #1422 on: January 29, 2014, 11:08:16 AM »
Sky News.

SY are making progress...............................

Spot the cliche.

Estuarine

« Reply #1423 on: January 29, 2014, 11:09:12 AM »
A Random Selection relating to the "current" visit
SKY
"It's certainly not the first time Scotland Yard detectives have visited Portugal - more than a dozen times in the last two years since Scotland Yard have been reviewing and then investigating Madeleine's disappearance has such a team gone to liaise.
"But it could be of some big significance because we know that earlier this month the UK authorities sent what's known as an international letter of request to the Portuguese authorities seeking, we think, help in interviewing three potential suspects."
METRO
British detectives investigating the disappearance of Madeleine McCann have arrived in Portugal to speak to authorities about the possible arrest of three suspects.
The Scotland Yard team are ‘set to swoop on three suspects’, according to the Mirror, with parents Maddie’s Kate and Gerry McCann ‘on tenterhooks’ over the potential breakthrough.
THE GRAUNIAD
It is reported that they are seeking assistance to interview the three potential suspects, though Scotland Yard has refused to confirm whether a team was in the country or the purpose behind the travel.

A gold mine full of pyrites if ever there was one.

AnneGuedes

« Reply #1424 on: January 29, 2014, 11:15:38 AM »
The Scotland Yard charade continues!

Why are they four ? Have three of them come to handcuff themselves to the three burglars on the way back ?
The Portuguese media ignore that event.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2014, 11:20:51 AM by AnneGuedes »