Author Topic: Latest news on the search for Madeleine McCann  (Read 1364711 times)

Offline VIXTE

Re: Latest news on the search for Madeleine McCann
« Reply #1500 on: January 29, 2014, 11:15:34 PM »
Ah ... No

Nah, this decent citizen might also be an elite and important to the economy of PT.  Also have friends in extraordinarily important PT and global positions who have mega clout.

Someone like that would not do the dirty work themselves. 

Burglary ... NAH.. Ugh!

Well the newest report from Portugal is that they were Ocean Club workers.. and in this case it would be the Ocean Club that is concerned..

Offline sadie

« Reply #1501 on: January 29, 2014, 11:16:49 PM »
Yes, that is it.. the police tactics..

But few things are not clear to me now..

Now British media is running around these burglars like a cat around a hot porridge bowl..

Now they have a news from Portuguese tv that the 'burglars' were employees of OC .. why they are not publishing it??? Strange! They want the info but not any info!

The second thing is how the SY know these three are burglars? How the media knows this?
At this point, I think Heri should take a bow.  He has been looking at telephones in minute detail.  Heri is a perfectionist and probably found anomolies and co-incidences; in other words pointers

AnneGuedes

« Reply #1502 on: January 29, 2014, 11:19:14 PM »
They cannot ask you what were you doing at that night near the crime scene?
In case of cold case I'm not sure. They'll have to have some kind of argument, like somebody who saw the CW e-fits found that you look a lot like Smithman or met you by the church at about 10 on that night, carrying not a child but a heavy blue bag.

Offline sadie

« Reply #1503 on: January 29, 2014, 11:19:41 PM »
Well the newest report from Portugal is that they were Ocean Club workers.. and in this case it would be the Ocean Club that is concerned..
You are kidding !!!  Aw Gawd !  Just what I have been thinking.

Offline VIXTE

« Reply #1504 on: January 29, 2014, 11:24:00 PM »
You are kidding !!!  Aw Gawd !  Just what I have been thinking.

Well.. this was reported in Portugal on TVI today but not in the UK.. and the news here keep repeating the old news and not mentioning this fact.. this is what makes me curious..

Offline VIXTE

« Reply #1505 on: January 29, 2014, 11:28:38 PM »
In case of cold case I'm not sure. They'll have to have some kind of argument, like somebody who saw the CW e-fits found that you look a lot like Smithman or met you by the church at about 10 on that night, carrying not a child but a heavy blue bag.

I agree with you on this one.. but still thinking if there is will there is a way..  >@@(*&)

Lyall

« Reply #1506 on: January 29, 2014, 11:30:02 PM »
I agree with you on this one.. but still thinking if there is will there is a way..  >@@(*&)

As long as it's legal 8(0(*

Lyall

« Reply #1507 on: January 29, 2014, 11:32:51 PM »
If these three chaps exist they'll doubtless have had lawyers long ago. If they want to question them they'll need good evidence (not simply hints about 'red hot' phones).

Offline VIXTE

« Reply #1508 on: January 29, 2014, 11:40:59 PM »
If these three chaps exist they'll doubtless have had lawyers long ago. If they want to question them they'll need good evidence (not simply hints about 'red hot' phones).

Well it would be better for them to talk with the police and clear their name if they are not guilty.

Otherwise, the media can ruin them.. and soon the whole world can know their names.. no matter the lawyers..
Let alone what their naming can do for their employers and for their friends and families..
« Last Edit: January 29, 2014, 11:43:01 PM by VIXTE »

Lyall

« Reply #1509 on: January 29, 2014, 11:47:12 PM »
Well it would be better for them to talk with the police and clear their name if they are not guilty.

Otherwise, the media can ruin them.. and soon the whole world can know their names.. no matter the lawyers..
Let alone what their naming can do for their employers and for their friends and families..

I would think avoiding that is high on the agenda in Portugal, and with good reason.

You're answering your own questions now 8(0(*

People have long memories and it's a fact there is a long list of innocent people who have been identified and harassed.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2014, 11:53:04 PM by Lyall »

Offline VIXTE

« Reply #1510 on: January 29, 2014, 11:51:10 PM »
I would think avoiding that is high on the agenda in Portugal, and with good reason.

You're answering your own questions now 8(0(*

Well, how long until they are named?

I can already notice media digging like crazy angry wolves..

And after that.. there would be no place for them on this Earth to hide enough.

So, wouldn't be better to name themselves if they were not guilty ?
« Last Edit: January 29, 2014, 11:52:51 PM by VIXTE »

Offline VIXTE

« Reply #1511 on: January 29, 2014, 11:51:51 PM »
deleted

AnneGuedes

« Reply #1512 on: January 29, 2014, 11:53:52 PM »
Let them exist first outside of a jail (that's where confirmed burglars usually are).

Lyall

« Reply #1513 on: January 29, 2014, 11:58:19 PM »

Easy for you to say. If these guys exist, I expect they're listening to their lawyers.

Lyall

« Reply #1514 on: January 30, 2014, 12:04:25 AM »

Do you think the press splashing BURGLARS all over their articles for four weeks now makes these men - if they exist - more likely to volunteer for questioning, or less likely?