Author Topic: Latest news on the search for Madeleine McCann  (Read 1364665 times)

Redblossom

Re: Latest news on the search for Madeleine McCann
« Reply #1605 on: January 30, 2014, 06:56:25 PM »
Simple really
Mr "One Trick Pony" = Clarence Mitchell
McCann spokesman = Clarence Mitchell
MCcann Lawyer = Rogerio Alves
Now join up the dots and the words and you should wind up with a picture of Dickey Donkey if you do it right. If you do it wrong you wind up with something looking like cooked spaghetti.

LMAO! Thats "libellous" against cooks!!!

stephen25000

« Reply #1606 on: January 30, 2014, 06:58:14 PM »
Oh, I see.  You know about this, do you?

PS.  Did they all come from the same village?  I don't think so.  That is why they were spotted.

Get real.

Who was spotted ?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1607 on: January 30, 2014, 07:02:04 PM »
Simple really
Mr "One Trick Pony" = Clarence Mitchell
McCann spokesman = Clarence Mitchell
MCcann Lawyer = Rogerio Alves
Now join up the dots and the words and you should wind up with a picture of Dickey Donkey if you do it right. If you do it wrong you wind up with something looking like cooked spaghetti.

I think there is absolute desperation to hide the fact that as the investigation unfolds further the McCanns are being seen as victims of a crime by more and more people. Avoid the facts and post stupid jokes hoping that you can block out the truth

stephen25000

« Reply #1608 on: January 30, 2014, 07:27:57 PM »
I think there is absolute desperation to hide the fact that as the investigation unfolds further the McCanns are being seen as victims of a crime by more and more people. Avoid the facts and post stupid jokes hoping that you can block out the truth

No, the victim is Madeleine.

FOR THE UMPTEENTH  TIME, MADELEINE 'DISAPPEARED' AS A RESULT OF HER PARENTS INACTIONS. NOTHING YOU CAN SAY WILL CHANGE THAT ULTIMATE TRUTH.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1609 on: January 30, 2014, 07:34:18 PM »

FOR THE UMPTEENTH  TIME, MADELEINE 'DISAPPEARED' AS A RESULT OF HER PARENTS INACTIONS. NOTHING YOU CAN SAY WILL CHANGE THAT ULTIMATE TRUTH.

ultimate truth...have you been reading the bible and taking drugs...I have an opinion...look it up in your dictionary

stephen25000

« Reply #1610 on: January 30, 2014, 07:37:37 PM »
ultimate truth...have you been reading the bible and taking drugs...I have an opinion...look it up in your dictionary

Boring davel, very boring.

P.S. I'll leave the use of recreational substances to you. 8)-)))

« Last Edit: January 30, 2014, 07:40:30 PM by stephen25000 »

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1611 on: January 30, 2014, 07:46:14 PM »
Boring davel, very boring.

P.S. I'll leave the use of recreational substances to you. 8)-)))

On two threads...when you were not involved in the discussion...where I am responding to "attacks" from another poster ...you decide to barge in..giving your opinion in massive capital letters with posts directed at me wishing to deny me my opinion...

what do you really expect in return

Plus....the McCannns are a victim of a crime...they are also victims of internet abuse

stephen25000

« Reply #1612 on: January 30, 2014, 07:51:24 PM »
On two threads...when you were not involved in the discussion...where I am responding to "attacks" from another poster ...you decide to barge in..giving your opinion in massive capital letters with posts directed at me wishing to deny me my opinion...

what do you really expect in return

Plus....the McCannns are a victim of a crime...they are also victims of internet abuse

I hate to disappoint you, but this is a free forum.

I don't have to ask your permission to post.

I know you like giving orders, but your delusions are getting out of control.

Meanwhile as to a crime, the mccanns initiated the events that led to Madeleine's disappearance, and nothing you can say will change that.

Redblossom

« Reply #1613 on: January 30, 2014, 07:53:18 PM »

No evidence at all why and how she disappeared....no evidece of abduction as confirmed by the FOreign and Commonwealth Office and also confirmed by the Public prosecutor in Portugal

Ergo anyone who says she was abducted needs go put their money where theirmouth is as no official body  has ever said she was abducted

stephen25000

« Reply #1614 on: January 30, 2014, 07:56:38 PM »
No evidence at all why and how she disappeared....no evidece of abduction as confirmed by the FOreign and Commonwealth Office and also confirmed by the Public prosecutor in Portugal

Ergo anyone who says she was abducted needs go put their money where theirmouth is as no official body  has ever said she was abducted

Indeed.

The F.C.O. lists Madeleine''s disappearance, as 'type of crime unknown'

Redblossom

« Reply #1615 on: January 30, 2014, 08:04:59 PM »
Indeed.

The F.C.O. lists Madeleine''s disappearance, as 'type of crime unknown'

No Stephen its the PT authorities that have said type of crime unknown and indeed that is what they  concluded officialy, but but the British authorities hve Madleine classed as " missing" rather than abducted as they say there is no evidence she was abducted

http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2010/07/madeleine-mccann-is-missing-person.html
« Last Edit: January 30, 2014, 08:07:47 PM by Redblossom »

stephen25000

« Reply #1616 on: January 30, 2014, 08:16:09 PM »
No Stephen its the PT authorities that have said type of crime unknown and indeed that is what they  concluded officialy, but but the British authorities hve Madleine classed as " missing" rather than abducted as they say there is no evidence she was abducted

http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2010/07/madeleine-mccann-is-missing-person.html

Thank you for the correction Redblossom.

Estuarine

« Reply #1617 on: January 30, 2014, 09:33:26 PM »

To paraphrase Bob Dylan you make it mean whatever you want to I was taking the p**s out of a particularly inane comment.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1618 on: January 30, 2014, 09:37:31 PM »
I hate to disappoint you, but this is a free forum.

I don't have to ask your permission to post.

I know you like giving orders, but your delusions are getting out of control.

Meanwhile as to a crime, the mccanns initiated the events that led to Madeleine's disappearance, and nothing you can say will change that.

of course they did stephen...coudnt agree more...if kate had not given birth to maddie none of this would have happened

Offline sadie

« Reply #1619 on: January 30, 2014, 10:31:27 PM »
With thanks to sal and Astro ...

Correio da Manhã

(Translated by Astro)

English ask for ‘Maddie’ case bank accounts
CM surprised English inspectors at the airport.

----------------------------------------------------------------

(Thanks to Astro for the paper edition and translation)

English ask for bank accounts

The English police wants the Portuguese authorities to question former Ocean Club employees and to analyse deposits after the disappearance

by Rui Pando Gomes

The English police wants the Portuguese authorities to question and to search the houses of three former employees of the Ocean Club, in Praia da Luz, where Madeleine McCann disappeared from, in 2007. The British have also asked for access to the three suspected men’s bank accounts, to find out if there were high deposits after the English child’s disappearance.

These are some of the diligences that are requested in the second rogatory letter that was sent to Portugal and that were discussed during a meeting, the day before yesterday, between four Scotland Yard officers and a PJ team, in Faro.

The questioning of the three former employees is deemed relevant, by the British, because they made several phone calls on the night of the disappearance.

Among the British police officers was chief inspector Andy Redwood, who coordinates the investigation that was opened in England. Leading the Portuguese team was Luís Mota Carmo, the head of the PJ in Faro.

The PJ’s national director, Almeida Rodrigues, confirmed that a meeting took place within the “fulfilment of the rogatory letter that was sent by the British authorities”. Concerning the subjects under discussion the PJ “makes no comment”.

The four members of the English police team, as the images that were captured by CM [Correio da Manhã] prove, returned to England yesterday afternoon, on a flight from Faro Airport.

To CM, a former Ocean Club employee revealed that the PJ “questioned all of the workers two days after the disappearance”. On the other hand, she believes that “it makes no sense that someone is a suspect just because he made many phone calls that night”.

Details

The Ocean Club had approximately 130 Portuguese and about 30 English workers. The latter are not in Portugal anymore.

Out of the 130 Ocean Club employees, presently only about ten remain. The others were dismissed.

Some of the dismissed workers, CM was able to establish, received high compensations.

The British have also asked for access to the three suspected men’s bank accounts, to find out if there were high deposits after the English child’s disappearance.

Seems SY are thinking that Madeleine was either abducted by commision .... or the abductors knew of a wealthy ready buyer.

Just as Eleanor and I have thought possible for yonks.  Someone else too, was it VIXTE?

Watch this spot.   Eleanor is especially astute